BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

EXXEL Distributions

04-11-2013, 07:32 PM   #1
Nati Beastcat
Party at the Moontower
Rep
Drives: X5D

Talking BPM Tune (YESSSS!!!)

Well,

Its complete finally! Mike and Tech at BPM hooked me up and I couldn't be happier! Mike did the stage 2 tune for me remotely and was a pleasure to deal with over the phone. It was a simple process which took less than 35 min all said and done with no issues.

The tune alone changed my car and I found myself hitting the back roads again looking for any and all chances to exceed north of 3K RPM! It was smooth and pulled much harder thru out the rev range. Two weeks later (Today) I installed the MS test pipes and good lord!!! Just when you thought the stage 2 was awesome... the cherry on top!! The MS test pipes, Eisenmann race and BPM tune piled together the M3 sounds like a bag of tied up cats being pitched into the river

If you're thinking about the tune get it! Its worth every penny.

Beastcat
Eisenmann race | Test Pipes | BPM Stage 2 | Vorsteiner | Black lines | AA filter | iND cosmetics | KW Sleeve over | 20" BBS LM's | Macht Schnell Tow Strap | Euro modded front bumper | Revinora lip | iND mirror caps | BMW spoiler | BMW Steering wheel | iND Interior Pkg |You bet Jerez its black and i'll never go back! Instagram @NATIBEASTCAT
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2013, 04:10 AM   #2
STi_traitor
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BTG 2014 - 3 Laps

Good to see others are enjoying this outstanding tune like I am.
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2013, 07:30 AM   #3
dmk08
Gone Fishin’
United_States
Rep
Drives: Walks

My feelings are exactly the same as this. I love my BPMSport tune. Car is smooth and refined while normal driving but a monster when you lay into it.
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2013, 08:24 AM   #4
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3

Garage List
Thanks for all the kind words guys!! Enjoy!!
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2013, 08:33 AM   #5
Chriskm3
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: M3

Bpm tune is defintely something to boast about. I have never seen such smooth power delivery all the way to redline stsrting at 2000 rpm great low end torque in high gears As the rpm increases the engine changes sounds. It's pretty intoxicating. I have to say two thumbs up on the stage 1 tune guys. The L-control for the manual transition is very cool.
Vf supercharger + tune/H&R coils/ Akra evolution exhaust/Volk te37/ Rs-3 tires/ Brembos /TIal BOV/ OSS blacked out headlights/LUX v3/Led taillights/ Challenge Front lip/ P3 vent gauge/ F10 m5 shift mob/Matte black front grills/ And a funky air fresher
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2013, 08:34 AM   #6
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriskm3 View Post
Bpm tune is defintely something to boast about. I have never seen such smooth power delivery all the way to redline stsrting at 2000 rpm great low end torque in high gears As the rpm increases the engine changes sounds. It's pretty intoxicating. I have to say two thumbs up on the stage 1 tune guys. The L-control for the manual transition is very cool.
Appreciate 0