BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

04-10-2013, 01:15 PM   #1
meez
Sloppy Seconds Connoisseur
Rep
Drives: uhhh wut

VF Engineering - A++++

The employees here are top notch and extremely friendly. I wanted to visit their shop for an update to the tune of my VF620 kit. I made arrangements to come into their facility on a Friday before a track event I was attending.
I was an idiot and didn't check my mail that day, and was messaged from Nick @ VF telling me that we needed to re-schedule because one of their technicians was going home sick early that day. So I show up anyway like an ass hat, and they STILL got the work done!
While I waited I was offered beverages, given the WiFi password and a tour of their facility.

I feel bad as I forgot the two techs names that worked on the car and answered all of my stupid questions. They both knew my car inside and out.

Nick is a class act guy and has a ridiculous amount of knowledge about our cars. Toby in the front chatted with me while I waited and gave some valuable information about what to expect at the track for the first time with the supercharger.

All in all I am 100% ecstatic that I went with this company over the others. Their employees and proven products speak for themselves.

Last edited by meez; 05-04-2013 at 07:00 PM..
Appreciate 0