BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

BPM

03-07-2010, 09:46 PM   #1
MrRX34
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M8 Vert

Deal on leftover 09 e93??

Hey guys I've been dying to get a new M3 but have just been waiting for the right time and for my current lease to end in a couple months. A local dealer told me they have a leftover 09 e93 m3 but its stickered at around 81k...I'm not sure how much they would drop in order to sell it ASAP and make room for the 2011s...

I would greatly appreciate any suggestions from experience as far as how aggressive the drop in price should be at, I dont know if I should kinda use the 08 e93 examples people have had luck buying and leasing at insanely low prices...as far as the MF and residual goes..

Any ideas as far as what the current MF and residual should be at also for current 09s?

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2010, 08:57 AM   #2
ring007
Major
Rep
Drives: GT3RS & Speciale No BMWs now

I don't think BMWFS will offer a lease on a '09. I think they only lease current year cars, but I could be mistaken. Even if they do, the residual will be horrendously low. I would look for $12-15k off (doubt you will get the dealer to take that big of hit on it as I don't think there is any factory cash on the '09s) or just find a low mileage used one for a bit less than that. Buying non-current year new cars never makes economic sense unless you plan to keep it forever and want to minimize your upfront investment. As soon as you drive it off the lot it will be a used 2 year old car that will be worth a lot less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRX34 View Post
Hey guys I've been dying to get a new M3 but have just been waiting for the right time and for my current lease to end in a couple months. A local dealer told me they have a leftover 09 e93 m3 but its stickered at around 81k...I'm not sure how much they would drop in order to sell it ASAP and make room for the 2011s...

I would greatly appreciate any suggestions from experience as far as how aggressive the drop in price should be at, I dont know if I should kinda use the 08 e93 examples people have had luck buying and leasing at insanely low prices...as far as the MF and residual goes..

Any ideas as far as what the current MF and residual should be at also for current 09s?

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2010, 10:54 AM   #3
outie
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2022 Porsche Taycan GTS

Garage List
There's no marketing support from BMWNA and no leasing support from BMWFS for the 09s at this point. You will not find any deal people had before when they were getting both.
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2010, 11:03 AM   #4
ucla1995
Slow and low
Rep
Drives: M5

Offer $65k.
Appreciate 0