BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

BPM

05-19-2011, 12:43 AM   #23
CEW
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011.5 e90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tukluc View Post
kibosh,

Any suggested stops along the way from Camarillo back to Seattle? Or places to stay/avoid?

I will also be taking re-delivery in a few weeks and plan on taking a three-day trip up the coast (Hwy-101) to Seattle.
Although this question wasn't directed at me I can say this. If you haven't driven 101 or haven't driven it in a while then you are in for a very plesant surprise. HWY 101 is awesome. When I drove up just a few weeks ago there were barely any cars, the road is in excellent condition, and you have two lanes going each way in most areas. At least, this was true up to the OR border, where I cut over to I-5. Coming from Washington, where many of the roads near Seattle are in poor condition, I found HWY 101 to be pure bliss. You will love it!
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2011, 09:11 AM   #24
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

^^101 def is a great way to go, the roads for the most part seem to be holding up well. The views aren't bad either

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2011, 02:43 PM   #25
jeeter
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011.75 M3 Conv. & 2012 X3

I just wanted to bump this thread back to the top and let everyone know that I had an excellent experience with Ryan A at Steve Thomas also. We completed the whole transaction over email and Ryan was always prompt in replying, even on weekends. I’m sure that I could have called him but his emails always did a good job of answering my questions and explaining all the steps in the process. He laid all the financials out very clearly with no hidden charges or mystery fees. There were no negotiations as he quoted me a great price right at the start and we went forward from there. It was a great experience and when I start looking to replace my 528i this fall, I’ll contact Ryan first.

Jeeter
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2011, 03:22 PM   #26
GOLFFRR
Rep

^^ awesome to hear, ill let Ryan know about the kind words you said! We all at steve thomas bmw really appreciate your business! Thank you! If there is ever anything else you need at anytime just let us know and we will take care of it.

Appreciate 0
      06-19-2011, 11:12 AM   #27
Matto ELYTE
Rep
Drives: BMW

Ryan,

I shot you an email about 5 minutes ago....thanks for your help man!
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2011, 11:29 AM   #28
GOLFFRR
Rep

^^awesome I will let him know. If you don't hear from him don't worry he will get to you monday. We are always closed on sundays for family day, also Ryan is prob enjoying fathers day today

Appreciate 0