BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications

Mporium BMW

03-08-2010, 07:28 PM   #1
bmargolis
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 M3

UUC Corsa Exhaust on e92 installed today

I went up to Turner Motorsport and had them install a UUC/Corsa exhaust on my M3 today. Overall, the sound is great and I'm very happy with it. I know it will change a little bit over time. I live 160 miles from Turner but was only 20 minutes from them today for business. It was an opportunity I couldn't pass up.

They showed me the system out of the box and on the ground. I didn't take any pictures of it on the ground or on the lift. I guess I should have.

The install took them just under two hours and they said they spent the last 20 minutes trying to get them level from side to side. Honestly, they did not do a very good job of that, which makes me wonder if the system was a little off kilter from the Corsa factory. They did tell me that they would settle a little from road use and I could come back any time and they would adjust them for me. I actually wish I has pressed this issue more today and had them get them level when I left. I'm in Boston often enough, but Turner is pretty out-of-the-way coming from central CT and Boston. I guess next trip up there, I'll have them level them for me.

I'm not going to post video's 'cause for the most part the video's suck. I like the sound and that's really all that matters. Build quality also was very high from looking at it on the ground.
Attached Images

2013 335i xDrive – 6-speed, AW, M Sport Line, Cold Weather, Dymanic Handling, Premium, Technology, 403M, Black Grills, Carbon Caps, Performance Exhaust
Appreciate 0