BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts

Mporium BMW

11-29-2011, 08:08 AM   #23
Raptor251
ESS Dreaming
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011.5 e92 m3/Ford Raptor 6.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjayo View Post
this is the last time im posting about this and one more thing to say about this cheap guy. i asked him if he could meet me any closer and he says i have no way of transporting the exhaust and when i get to his house he has a truck just like his picture and you taking modifying the exhaust urself isnt a real stock modified exhaust. sorry picture is so big
Huh? This guy doesn't even make sense. And yes I told him I had no way to transport the exhaust because I told him four times prior that I wasn't willing to meet and he still didn't get it!

Just to show everyone on the board just how dumb this kid is I am offering a full refund to the buyer. Once the exhaust is in my hands I will cut it back open (on video) to show the world the truth!

Funny how he wont respond to my FULL refund offer(I will even drive up to LA and pick it up)...Oh and kid why can you post up the entire conversation we had over the phone? How come you keep editing it to say what you want?
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2011, 11:37 AM   #24
mwlmd
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Porsche 991 TTS

This is one seriously entertaining thread. The "fat persian kid" part had me LOL.

Of course there are 2 sides to every story. I am convinced based on the evidence posted thus far that the seller is 100% credible and the buyer here is 100% a spoiled brat.

There is no way anyone would pay for and accept an OEM exhaust with no visible weld marks etc. That is just crazy. I am sure the seller said something to that effect in a fit of rage just to piss the annoying buyer off. But we all know it was not the truth.

Let's have the buyer admit he is in the wrong and end this saga.... Great fun!

Time to make more POPCORN!!
Hers: BMW X3MC
BSM/Black
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2011, 12:10 PM   #25
Raptor251
ESS Dreaming
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011.5 e92 m3/Ford Raptor 6.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlaynemd View Post
This is one seriously entertaining thread. The "fat persian kid" part had me LOL.

Of course there are 2 sides to every story. I am convinced based on the evidence posted thus far that the seller is 100% credible and the buyer here is 100% a spoiled brat.

There is no way anyone would pay for and accept an OEM exhaust with no visible weld marks etc. That is just crazy. I am sure the seller said something to that effect in a fit of rage just to piss the annoying buyer off. But we all know it was not the truth.

Let's have the buyer admit he is in the wrong and end this saga.... Great fun!

Time to make more POPCORN!!

Exactly!
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2011, 02:34 PM   #26
mrjayo
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2018 F90 M5

this guy doesnt stop he's the best seller ever. im over it and if you really want your exhaust back so u could sleep better and stop talking shit come get it
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      11-29-2011, 02:34 PM   #27
mrjayo
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2018 F90 M5

and then he brings family into this like a lil immature pos he is.
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2011, 07:22 PM   #28
tukluc
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

How old are the TWO of you?

Both of you sound pathetic.
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2011, 02:48 PM   #29
SROC3
The limit of adhesion is my home.