BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis | Handling

European Auto Source (EAS)
Closed Thread

04-18-2011, 01:01 PM   #1
RPMnorth
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2010 X5

RPM NORTH l APRIL SUSPENSION SPECIALS

These specials are good through the end of April-

TEIN COILOVERS-

Part# GSV10-M1AS3
EURO coilover kit for E46 M3 2/4 door
Part# GSJ14-M1AS3
EURO coilover kit for E90 and E92

The Euro kit is there top of the line kit that is specifically designed for high speed ride quality and performance. The larger shocks are made just for the Euro cars, with improved valving and the ability to hold more fluid the Euro shocks can offer you tremendous comfort and performance at the same time.

NORMAL PRICE- $2660.00
APRIL PRICE- $1880.00

We are dealers for Tein, KW, H&R, and Moton. No matter what your needs are we probably have a solution for you. If you are looking for a very high quality solution for your street car than this months special is probably the right choice for you.
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2011, 11:54 AM   #2
jimmy ny
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 bmw m3

How much to install the Tein kit on a E92 M3. I have EDC. Do i need to purchase the MS EDC box? How do these compare to KW V3. Im on the fence as of what i want to do. I dont want to lower the rear, only the front 1or 2mm. I have the ZCP option in the car as of now. I want something that is going to ride better as well. Any thoughts. I am very local to you. I will probably come out to your meet on the 22nd.
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2011, 08:58 AM   #3
RPMnorth
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2010 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy ny View Post
How much to install the Tein kit on a E92 M3. I have EDC. Do i need to purchase the MS EDC box? How do these compare to KW V3. Im on the fence as of what i want to do. I dont want to lower the rear, only the front 1or 2mm. I have the ZCP option in the car as of now. I want something that is going to ride better as well. Any thoughts. I am very local to you. I will probably come out to your meet on the 22nd.
PM sent
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread