BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Interior Parts

10-26-2009, 04:29 PM   #1
Suprane
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 M3 E90

FS: Ultimate Pedals (DCT) Brand New

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
3 Pedals ( Gas, Brake (Wide), & leftover clutch). Shiny, Anti-slip, Engraved with "//M" on all 3. Only have 2 self tapping screws (you can get extras at h/w store), but have 9 machine screws with locking nuts/washers. Still have the packaging, instructions that came with them.

(I ordered the DCT set 2 mos ago and did not like the wide brake look so never installed it. Ordered the "manual" trans. set with smaller brake (came with clutch and gas) So am selling my first set and throwing in the small clutch pedal (Don't know for sure if it fits the brake but when compared to brake pedal its only a little smaller). Pic shows my installed pedals.

Selling for $100 shipping included (domestic only). (Paid $135 for just the brake and gas).

Attached Images