BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

European Auto Source (EAS)

05-25-2010, 11:23 AM   #199
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT

The best shit about WSHH is the comments on the videos LOL.

But that dude got FUCKED up

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2010, 12:47 PM   #200
El Cheapo Loco
douchebaggo
Rep
Drives: stick

OP don't go back to the house and try to kick her out. She's still married to you and she owns part of the house. It will be against the law to throw her out, it's a fact.

Also, DO NOT even get close to her. She can simply call the cops and say you hit her. Then you have ZERO hope of getting custody of your daughter. The law favors the female when it comes to domestic dispute.

Actually every men should remember these warnings. We can all fall victims to these bitches.
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2010, 04:04 PM   #201
mpimping
Banned
South Korea
Rep
Drives: gti

Dude you are a pussy. your wife fucked another man is your bed and you are locked out of your house? you need to grow some balls and save your daughter from this whore you married, my advice to you? go buckwild and post thee video here but keep the daughter out of it. write her a note telling her you were protecting her and humanity from disease
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2010, 04:13 PM   #202
1ForAll
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92

Garage List
Maybe they were reading the Song of Solomon.....
"Thy navel is like a round goblet, which wanteth not liquor: thy belly is like an heap of wheat set about with lilies.
Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins"
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2010, 04:18 PM   #203
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpimping View Post
Dude you are a pussy. your wife fucked another man is your bed and you are locked out of your house? you need to grow some balls and save your daughter from this whore you married, my advice to you? go buckwild and post thee video here but keep the daughter out of it. write her a note telling her you were protecting her and humanity from disease

Appreciate 0
      05-25-2010, 07:22 PM   #204
mpimping
Banned
South Korea
Rep

listen to rage against the machine
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2010, 07:23 PM   #205
mpimping
Banned
South Korea
Rep

or queen
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2010, 11:16 AM   #206
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Until you've been in this situation, finding evidence the woman you swore your undying love to has been unfaithful, you have no idea how you will react.

OP, just because you divorce and can't be around, doesn't in any way invalidate the love you had for her. It changes your love, you won't express it the same way, but it still exists. Hang on to a peice of that love so that you remain civil towards your ex, for the benefit of your daughter.

Not every cheating wife is a money-digging one. My ex left me with my income, my credit cards, and her vehicle. She took my vehicle and kept paying on the one I got. I trust her enough that 15+ years later she still manages my bank accounts, she just doesn't manage my heart. I sometimes see her with the man she cheated with, they are now married and have a family. It's a small consolation that at least it wasn't just a fling.

I have my own wonderful family and am content with my capacity to forgive, if not forget. I have tested and now know the strength of my heart.
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2010, 11:54 AM   #207
Seminole
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Red Flyer

Garage List
2008 E90 328i  [7.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
I trust her enough that 15+ years later she still manages my bank accounts

Wat?!
      05-26-2010, 11:59 AM   #208
silvergray545
Skittles, OT OG
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: Lots of M cars

Garage List
2016 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
2000 BMW M Roadster  [0.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
2014 VW GLI  [0.00]
Quote:
15+ years later she still manages my bank accounts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seminole View Post
Wat?!
For real. You're a big boy now, I think you can do it.
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2010, 12:11 PM   #209
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Not every cheating wife is a money-digging one. My ex left me with my income, my credit cards, and her vehicle. She took my vehicle and kept paying on the one I got. I trust her enough that 15+ years later she still manages my bank accounts, she just doesn't manage my heart. I sometimes see her with the man she cheated with, they are now married and have a family. It's a small consolation that at least it wasn't just a fling.
I'd never let an ex manage my bank accounts. And at least it just wasn't a fling? That would be of no consolation to me whatsoever. That just shows that he had something you did not, and that he has always been in the picture despite your marriage. That's fucked up.

Appreciate 0
      05-26-2010, 04:25 PM   #210
mpimping
Banned
South Korea
Rep

They were probably just playing video games, halo 2 or halo cannolli with her ass
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2010, 04:40 PM   #211
MediaArtist
There is No Substitute
United_States
Rep
Drives: Audi A6, 997 GT3 RS, E90 335i

Quote:
Until you've been in this situation, finding evidence the woman you swore your undying love to has been unfaithful, you have no idea how you will react.

OP, just because you divorce and can't be around, doesn't in any way invalidate the love you had for her. It changes your love, you won't express it the same way, but it still exists. Hang on to a peice of that love so that you remain civil towards your ex, for the benefit of your daughter.

I have my own wonderful family and am content with my capacity to forgive, if not forget. I have tested and now know the strength of my heart.
That's an incredibly mature outlook (though I wouldn't let an ex-wife touch my bank account).
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2010, 05:35 PM   #212
.:bHd:.
Major
Armenia
Rep
Drives: E92 335i MT

Quote:

I'll bet you were willing to forgive her but she still left you anyways. Grow some balls be a man. It's mature to not go and kill the whore but you're a chump if she still runs half of your life. How can you look at someone's face knowing they betrayed you.

Appreciate 0
      05-26-2010, 05:36 PM   #213
ghosthi32
Banned
Rep
Drives: Water camel

Quote:
They were probably just playing video games, halo 2 or halo cannolli with her ass
you are trying too hard to be funny...its not working
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2010, 05:38 PM   #214
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:bHd:. View Post
I'll bet you were willing to forgive her but she still left you anyways. Grow some balls be a man. It's mature to not go and kill the whore but you're a chump if she still runs half of your life. How can you look at someone's face knowing they betrayed you.
+1. I have absolutely no tolerance for a lying female.

Appreciate 0
      05-26-2010, 05:55 PM   #215
mpimping
Banned
South Korea
Rep

Op is probably making this up, how many posts did he have before this thread
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2010, 05:59 PM   #216
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

Quote:
Op is probably making this up, how many posts did he have before this thread
it wouldnt matter, OT posts dont count so this thread hasnt helped his count

or in your language

iT wudden matTr, OT pos don count sot his thrd hasn hlpd
      05-26-2010, 06:03 PM   #217
Spool
Vietnam
Rep
Drives: A few

I have thought about moments like this..although im not married yet, i have played the scenario over and over in my head...and the exact same thing you are describing...what i'd do is just drill a hole into my bedroom and jerk off violently while my wife go at it with another man..."huge" plus if it's a black man, no pun intended...

MKIV 6spd 1000hp Club
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2010, 06:47 PM   #218
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spool View Post
I have thought about moments like this..although im not married yet, i have played the scenario over and over in my head...and the exact same thing you are describing...what i'd do is just drill a hole into my bedroom and jerk off violently while my wife go at it with another man..."huge" plus if it's a black man, no pun intended...
Seriously? I've always somewhat wondered about dudes who get turned on by watching their wives get fucked..

Appreciate 0
      05-26-2010, 07:06 PM   #219
Topless 335i
Captain
Armenia
Rep
Drives: AW E93 335i

Quote:
wtf
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2010, 07:25 PM   #220
Brunotheboxer
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Shelby GT500.

Quote:

"...I maybe drunk, but you're ugly, and I can sober up..."
Appreciate 0