BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion

01-09-2008, 02:29 AM   #89
BlakeB
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1975 BMW 2002, 2008 335i

noob? wow - my point personified

Quote:
Originally Posted by T Bone View Post
Group hug noob.
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2008, 02:37 AM   #90
T Bone
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeB View Post
noob? wow - my point personified

You have no point.....allow me to dissect your post:
  • Wow, I have 3 posts and I think this thread is really immature and I am going to state it
  • I like cars
  • I have owned many cars
  • Cars that are more expensive are usually better
  • I don't see the point of fun debates
  • I really wish I can get different cars at once
Thanks.... We have a little fun here, sometimes at other people's expense....it is just fun. Keep your silly criticisms on maturity level to yourself.
      01-09-2008, 02:44 AM   #91
BlakeB
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Yes I just joined this forum because I am buying an e92. My post count should not be called out - I had no reason to troll the forums up until a few weeks ago. I am no automotive noob or a noob to automotive forums.

you missed my points - I think I'm wasting typing this because how this is going I do not think you will have a reasonable debate but rather try to degrade everyone else's opinion. You have an M6, and I see that money doesnt buy class, but hey it could buy an education so there's still hope.

I have and do own multiple cars of different brands and my point there was to say that a car enthusiast loves different cars for different reasons - saying that a 45k bmw is better than a 25k Nissan I do not agree with or think is even mildly relevant. If you said hey, I commute with my 3 so I would prefer its driving sensibilities; or, hey I like to be able to track my car and prefer the agility and extensive aftermarket for the 350z, then you'd have a point. Most of the points I see are immature "this is better because it is" BS.

If you are older than 23 I will be SHOCKED.
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2008, 02:57 AM   #92
T Bone
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Yes I just joined this forum because I am buying an e92. My post count should not be called out - I had no reason to troll the forums up until a few weeks ago. I am no automotive noob or a noob to automotive forums.

you missed my points - I think I'm wasting typing this because how this is going I do not think you will have a reasonable debate but rather try to degrade everyone else's opinion. You have an M6, and I see that money doesnt buy class, but hey it could buy an education so there's still hope.

I have and do own multiple cars of different brands and my point there was to say that a car enthusiast loves different cars for different reasons - saying that a 45k bmw is better than a 25k Nissan I do not agree with or think is even mildly relevant. If you said hey, I commute with my 3 so I would prefer its driving sensibilities; or, hey I like to be able to track my car and prefer the agility and extensive aftermarket for the 350z, then you'd have a point. Most of the points I see are immature "this is better because it is" BS.

If you are older than 23 I will be SHOCKED.

You is right, I gots not edumacation and class....I honestly thought my dubs bought that.

Listen clown, don't come to a new board and start critisizing some of the lively debates that we have.

Go put on your birkenstocks and head down to your local tofu bar in Berkeley, read a couple of poems, smoke a doob and enjoy some of the discussions here.
      01-09-2008, 03:01 AM   #93
BlakeB
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

for being so sensitive to sensible "criticisms" on "your forum" you readily hand them out - including calling me a clown, noob and questioning my living in Berkeley - for your information, not that its any of your business, Im from Southern California and am up here working at the UC. Does that make me metrosexual and materialistic now?

As I am new to this forum, I hope you are the exception and not the rule.
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2008, 03:03 AM   #94
T Bone
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
for being so sensitive to sensible "criticisms" on "your forum" you readily hand them out - including calling me a clown, noob and questioning my living in Berkeley - for your information, not that its any of your business, Im from Southern California and am up here working at the UC. Does that make me metrosexual and materialistic now?

As I am new to this forum, I hope you are the exception and not the rule.

Welcome Birkenstock, tofu-eating, doob-smoking Berkeley boy.

I am happpy thaat yu can spell, you is smart.
      01-09-2008, 10:27 AM   #95
MSimeon
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335I BSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyBimmerDude View Post
I wondered why he said that as well. Looking at all the turbo kits for the VQ engine, I've been thinking about getting a 350z as a second car, they boost the numbers to the high 300's low 400hp range. Talking with BoostedG35, he stated that anything above 400whp, the engine needs work to be able to handle more power. 7k? Wishful thinking.
more like delusional thinking.
      01-09-2008, 11:59 AM   #96
E90ice
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Welcome Birkenstock, tofu-eating, doob-smoking Berkeley boy.

I am happpy thaat yu can spell, you is smart.
      01-09-2008, 12:46 PM   #97
footie
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: i4M50

Garage List
BlakeB,

Since some people haven't the manners they were born with let me welcome you to the site and no, we are not all like this at all. In fact some here just like cars no matter who makes them. The 350Z is a very good car, I personally would pick the 335i purely because I am not a lover of it's styling inside or out but the actual driving experience is right up there with BMW for pure entertainment. But I just like cars and can't find that much fault with any of them.

Yes T-Bone, even Audis.
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2008, 01:11 PM   #98
E90ice
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by footie View Post
BlakeB,

Since some people haven't the manners they were born with let me welcome you to the site and no, we are not all like this at all. In fact some here just like cars no matter who makes them. The 350Z is a very good car, I personally would pick the 335i purely because I am not a lover of it's styling inside or out but the actual driving experience is right up there with BMW for pure entertainment. But I just like cars and can't find that much fault with any of them.

Yes T-Bone, even Audis.
      01-09-2008, 02:00 PM   #99
Crimson92
Smiling Politely
United_States
Rep
Drives: Like a boss

Ignore e90ice....hes t-bones whipping boy
      01-09-2008, 03:19 PM   #100
E90ice
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson92 View Post
No, man. I just wasn't abused as a kid like you were. Lighten up and have some fun, ok? Don't take everything so serious.
      01-09-2008, 04:19 PM   #101
Crimson92
Smiling Politely
United_States
Rep

LOL...man you are easily the funniest guy here you know that
      01-09-2008, 04:30 PM   #102
BlakeB
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

thanks for the welcome. I'm excited to be get my e92 and be a part of the community.

Quote:
BlakeB,

Yes T-Bone, even Audis.
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2008, 04:49 PM   #103
Crimson92
Smiling Politely
United_States
Rep

Quote:
thanks for the welcome. I'm excited to be get my e92 and be a part of the community.
Welcome and goodluck on gettin the 3er
      01-09-2008, 06:11 PM   #104
T Bone
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:

Maybe we can share a hookah pipe when I visit hippie land again

Piece Peece and Welcome

01-09-2008, 06:34 PM   #105
T Bone
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
But I just like cars and can't find that much fault with any of them. Yes T-Bone, even Audis.
Boy the American Car Magazine companies have a job for you! Because every American car rag review is great! Every car is perfect!

Quote:
Don't be harsh, we just see eye-to-eye on many issues. For example, we are not slaves to the brand gods like you BMW + MB boy.
      01-10-2008, 05:59 AM   #106
footie
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: i4M50

Garage List
Quote:
Boy the American Car Magazine companies have a job for you! Because every American car rag review is great! Every car is perfect!
Well to a large extent the cars being produced now-a-days are all good, there are some exceptional ones and some bloody awful ones but on the whole the motor industry has got it's act together. The problem with some magazines is that they feel they have to find fault in reviews or they aren't doing their jobs right and this in a way is giving out the wrong message.

Quote:
Don't be harsh, we just see eye-to-eye on many issues. For example, we are not slaves to the brand gods like you BMW + MB boy.
I don't feel that Crimson92 is a fan boy as you call it, in fact if anyone could be tarred with that brush it would be yourself and E90Rice as anything remotely objective with regards to BMW gets met with abusive remarks about their person.

Constructive debates show intelligence not abuse remarks, learn from swamp2, South or Bruce, at least they knows what he is talking about.

Just a thought.
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2008, 10:16 AM   #107
Crimson92
Smiling Politely
United_States
Rep

Quote:

Coming from someone who has a m6 and a 335... come on lets be fair if anybody a slave to a brand its you....at least I have two different brands
      01-10-2008, 01:02 PM   #108
T Bone
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
I don't feel that Crimson92 is a fan boy as you call it, in fact if anyone could be tarred with that brush it would be yourself and E90Rice as anything remotely objective with regards to BMW gets met with abusive remarks about their person.

Constructive debates show intelligence not abuse remarks, learn from swamp2, South or Bruce, at least they knows what he is talking about.

Just a thought.

You are missing the slight snub that I am giving Crimson on being brand whores. Besides, I like to have a little fun. I am sure you don't believe that I just pump fanboi stuff on this board. I just like to poke people and see what happens.
      01-10-2008, 01:08 PM   #109
T Bone
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Coming from someone who has a m6 and a 335... come on lets be fair if anybody a slave to a brand its you....at least I have two different brands

Come on now, I had an Audi with my M6 until I realized that Audis really sucked. Answer me honestly, how many pieces of clothing do you have that have MB or BMW on it?? Be honest! I have one hat Mr. Brand Whore
      01-10-2008, 01:26 PM   #110
Crimson92
Smiling Politely
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Come on now, I had an Audi with my M6 until I realized that Audis really sucked. Answer me honestly, how many pieces of clothing do you have that have MB or BMW on it?? Be honest! I have one hat Mr. Brand Whore
You honeslty want to know, 1, its a girls white MB beanie that I gave my gf when I got it in a raffle at work....