BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 vs....

09-28-2012, 11:08 AM   #45
swanson
Convicted Felon
Rep
Drives: chariot

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCLSVTM3 View Post
I'm right with you brother.... And the truck has been so worth it!!!!! You beat me. I lice in SoCal and drove 140 miles to San Diego. NY to VA, wow.....
Yep. I had them deliver it though. They came and took my car and dropped off the raptor. But I had to go to VA because the assholes around me thought they were too good to give me a deal. No problems. I love it!

Appreciate 0
      09-28-2012, 11:14 AM   #46
swanson
Convicted Felon
Rep
Drives: chariot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl Lassiter View Post
They are awesome toy trucks. Did you get the 6.2? CC or EC? Very hard to not stop and stare when one rolls by, especially in black.

It's funny how trucks you can wheel in can be some of the hardest thing to buy. Worst deal I ever got on a new vehicle was on my Land Cruiser. Only dealer with one in nato white was 400 miles flight away and only managed to get 4k (5%) off it.

While kind of off topic, the best deal I could have got on a new vehicle was on a loaded 2008 Ford Super Duty 6.4ttd FX4 CC. They were advertising 10 of them at 17k off and got it to an even $20k out the door. Funnily enough a dealer in texas was buying two they were so cheap. It was all due to huge inventory dealers were caught out with when the economic crash came a calling.

But yeah, to repeat my earlier post, for 650 bhp with full warranty the new GT500 is an absolutely amazing buy for power junkies.

I have a 2012 supercab. They all come with 6.2L V8. Its black. I LOVE this thing. Its so badass. Its vering imposing on the road. EVERYONE gets out of your way. and EVERYONE stares and gives you a thumbs up. Its crazy.
Appreciate 0