BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

European Auto Source (EAS)

12-02-2012, 10:36 PM   #67
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesselou View Post
haha you guys are funny lol.
so the thing is that she has a preference for white guys and fuck, im asian. sigh...
it's good to know for sure that nothing will ever happen between us, so i can focus on just being a good friend and not have any expectations or emotional hopes.

i know many of you believe that guys and girls can't be friends without sex on the table, but do you guys seriously bang every female friend you have? i find that hard to believe and im pretty sure most you guys are just putting up a front to be some masculine guy who gets whatever girl you want, but IRL you guys just as "gay" as you call me out to be. anyways, have a good day.
The issure is not that you are gay but that you are being a pussy.
If she is treating you like a eunuch that means she doesn't find you attractive, what is there to understand, it's reality.
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2012, 08:43 AM   #68
JoeyO
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: silver car

Quote:
I know many of you believe that guys and girls can't be friends without sex on the table, but do you guys seriously bang every female friend you have?.
No, because most guys don't have female friends in the true sense like a friend-friend. I would question whether that's even possible without introducing sex into the equation. There are lots of guys that have female friends. They're called gay guys.
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2012, 10:47 AM   #69
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009

Dude you fucking hurt my head!
Ask her out or STFU!
Not hard!
Say "Girl, let's go out for a movie, then dinner and then my place!" If she says no then fuck her and move on! If she says yes...fuck her and stay?

God watching you talk about this is like watching old people fuck!
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2012, 10:53 AM   #70
SpeedOften
Cone Killing E90
Rep
Drives: 19 X3 M40i

Garage List
2019 BMW X3 M40i  [10.00]
you said "no" to PIIHB, but what about PIIHM???

Appreciate 0
      12-03-2012, 02:56 PM   #71
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009

http://www.psychologytoday.com/artic...men-be-friends
go read this
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2012, 03:02 PM   #72
Pontrelli
Banned
Rep
Drives: e92 M3

Too funny

OP really is whining like a little girl about all this.
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2012, 05:31 PM   #73
Foodle
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011.75 E90 M3

Quote:
so the thing is that she has a preference for white guys and fuck, im asian. sigh...
Soooo many excuses

BTW I'm an asian guy who's dated a few girls who did not consider dating asian guys previously. A mature girl realizes that it's not about ethnicity, it's about the person.

... and you still haven't addressed the fact that this is the second time in less than a year that you've been used as a doormat by a girl and come crying to the OT forums about it:
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=664122
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2012, 12:05 PM   #74
NoM3ForMe
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '10 Legacy, '07 Kia Sorrento

Quote:
Originally Posted by samchoi604 View Post
Typical e90post responses. Average maturity of this forum is at an all time low.

To the OP, if you have no interest in her whatsoever, then you should stop seeing her. It's very unusual for a male and female to have a normal long-term friendship.
Correct on both counts.
      12-04-2012, 12:12 PM   #75
Pontrelli
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foodle View Post
Soooo many excuses

BTW I'm an asian guy who's dated a few girls who did not consider dating asian guys previously. A mature girl realizes that it's not about ethnicity, it's about the person.

... and you still haven't addressed the fact that this is the second time in less than a year that you've been used as a doormat by a girl and come crying to the OT forums about it:
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=664122
+1 down to hear about this..2 identical threads..hmm
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2012, 12:15 PM   #76
andybui82
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Quote:
haha you guys are funny lol.
it's good to know for sure that nothing will ever happen between us, so i can focus on just being a good friend and not have any expectations or emotional hopes.

i know many of you believe that guys and girls can't be friends without sex on the table, but do you guys seriously bang every female friend you have? i find that hard to believe and im pretty sure most you guys are just putting up a front to be some masculine guy who gets whatever girl you want, but IRL you guys just as "gay" as you call me out to be. anyways, have a good day.

oh you're not gay my bad. you're just soft AF. grow some balls if you like her then go for it. Who cares if she is into white guys, sway her. impress her. Jesus you're a mess.
      12-04-2012, 01:03 PM   #77
Rowdy
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 135i

Seriously 4 paged thread on this now? wow..
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2012, 01:10 PM   #78
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowdy View Post
Seriously 4 paged thread on this now? wow..
and, there's also this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foodle View Post
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2012, 01:11 PM   #79
Pontrelli
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by andybui82 View Post
oh you're not gay my bad. you're just soft AF. grow some balls if you like her then go for it. Who cares if she is into white guys, sway her. impress her. Jesus you're a mess.
Maybe he needs testosterone therapy? lol
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2012, 01:14 PM   #80
andybui82
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pontrelli View Post
Maybe he needs testosterone therapy? lol
hahahaha
      12-04-2012, 02:28 PM   #81
j2m
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: '11 E92 M3 DCT

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [10.00]
I think you should F*cK her mom

11' E92 M3 Space Grey | DCT | ESS VT2- 625 | Gintani Race (valved) + Quad Res Catless X-Pipe | KW Sleeve's | GC Camber Plates|Arkym Diffuser | Vorsteiner VRS Lip | P3 Boost Guage | Stud Conversion
PHOTO's: Click Here ESS VT2 625 PHOTOS: Click Here
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2012, 11:22 AM   #82
carve
Major
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:

i know many of you believe that guys and girls can't be friends without sex on the table, but do you guys seriously bang every female friend you have?
If you are attracted, it won't result in things such as work complications (or, the attraction is strong enough where it's worth that risk) and you're both single, then you should give it a go. Why wouldn't you?

Quote:
No, because most guys don't have female friends in the true sense like a friend-friend. I would question whether that's even possible without introducing sex into the equation. There are lots of guys that have female friends. They're called gay guys
Absolutely. The only way I can have a woman as a friend in the same sense as I have a guy as a friend (i.e. zero sexual tension) is if I'm not at all attracted to her (or if she is WAY down on my list of women I'd be interested in. I have several female cycling friends who fall into that catagory. That's why gay guys can be "just friends" with very attractive women- because they don't see them the same way so there isn't any sexual tension. I can also be "friends" with the wives and girlfriends of my guy friends, but it's in a different sense. i.e., it would be pretty weird if we started hanging out a lot without the guy friend around.

I can still sort of be friends with a woman I'm attracted to who isn't interested in me, but there will always be a degree of sexual tension there. This is where you are, but it sounds like you frequently put yourself DEEP into this position intentionally due to inaction.

Read this...
http://www.laddertheory.com/

Put yourself out there and be more forward with women. I guarantee you'll get shot down a few times, and that's fine. There are LOTS of women out there, so don't get to hung up on any one. Rejection saves you from wasting a lot of time, and it also teaches you about what women find attractive and unattractive. Getting shot down is arguably NECESSARY to becoming an attractive guy.

Last edited by carve; 12-05-2012 at 11:50 AM..
Appreciate 0