BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

EXXEL Distributions

02-12-2008, 10:03 AM   #23
Couch
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBP2345 View Post
I'm glad to see people who care about the little details. I can honestly say I only have ONE friend who feels for me about what happened and thats cuz he drives a BMW too and he keeps his clean daily as well. The rest could really care less. "you can wash it off" and it's true but i can explain all night and they still wouldnt care. But at least i dont have to explain to you guys.
Wait until you come outside from class to find a USED CONDOM splattered all over your windshield.

That is by far the most disrespected I've ever felt. And I had quite a few things done to my truck.
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2008, 04:19 PM   #24
BBP2345
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2003 BMW Z4 3.0i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch View Post
Wait until you come outside from class to find a USED CONDOM splattered all over your windshield.

That is by far the most disrespected I've ever felt. And I had quite a few things done to my truck.
WOW!....i feel like a little b!tch complaining about sprite while you went through that.....i would be furious

Another hot thing going on at the clubs here are truck crews stealing side view mirrors and entire wheels leaving the car/truck on blocks.....dont ask me where security because evidently they're nowhere to be found....
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2008, 05:41 PM   #25
Chunga
Captain
Denmark
Rep
Drives: E90 black saphire 2008

Are truck mod worth then yours? Just another world. They have fun to. Dont think black and white.
      02-13-2008, 01:08 AM   #26
BBP2345
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunga View Post
Are truck mod worth then yours? Just another world. They have fun to. Dont think black and white.
I wouldnt mind if they didnt have the attitude they have. They are all COCKY! They look down at you, and are absolute showoffs. It's not trucks vs. BMWs i'm not taking it that way. It's their attitudes that really p!ss me off
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2008, 09:34 AM   #27
Couch
Colonel
Rep

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
WOW!....i feel like a little b!tch complaining about sprite while you went through that.....i would be furious

Another hot thing going on at the clubs here are truck crews stealing side view mirrors and entire wheels leaving the car/truck on blocks.....dont ask me where security because evidently they're nowhere to be found....
Ha! It's just one of those things. I remember being pissed off and thinking it was the car parked right next to me. If I had known who did it, their car would have been dismantled by a baseball bat.

Among other things, eggs and cookies made their way on the truck. Someone while in college at my apt. complex had something against me, or just liked to mess around. I had a cream-filled cookie thrown on my truck. Like a year later I was driving my dads Tahoe while my truck was in the shop. And it got the same type of fucking cookie thrown on it too. All I could do was laugh at that.

Quote:
I wouldnt mind if they didnt have the attitude they have. They are all COCKY! They look down at you, and are absolute showoffs. It's not trucks vs. BMWs i'm not taking it that way. It's their attitudes that really p!ss me off
Truck guys in clubs are more prone to be dickwads. They are very very cocky, and act stupid all the time. I was friends with a couple of people, but always felt uncomfortable around them.

One positive thing about the truck scene was always looking out for one another. It's way different than owning a bimmer. You can't always just wave and expect a wave back, in the truck you can.

But the younger the kid in the truck the more the stare downs you receive.
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2008, 09:52 AM   #28
stumpy221
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335xi sedan

around here trucks are asses as well. Don't get me wrong i have respect for the nicely modded ones, they do look good. But damn those drivers. They tend to push you out of the lane. and the one time i refused to play along, he cought up with me, and short stopped in front of me. so i did the same. needless to say i ended up with coffee on my car. lesson learned.
Get out and drive
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2008, 02:16 PM   #29
BBP2345
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Ha! It's just one of those things. I remember being pissed off and thinking it was the car parked right next to me. If I had known who did it, their car would have been dismantled by a baseball bat.

Among other things, eggs and cookies made their way on the truck. Someone while in college at my apt. complex had something against me, or just liked to mess around. I had a cream-filled cookie thrown on my truck. Like a year later I was driving my dads Tahoe while my truck was in the shop. And it got the same type of fucking cookie thrown on it too. All I could do was laugh at that.

Truck guys in clubs are more prone to be dickwads. They are very very cocky, and act stupid all the time. I was friends with a couple of people, but always felt uncomfortable around them.

One positive thing about the truck scene was always looking out for one another. It's way different than owning a bimmer. You can't always just wave and expect a wave back, in the truck you can.

But the younger the kid in the truck the more the stare downs you receive.

WoW! I officially take back my sprite comments and feel for you. The good thing is most of it is washable. Thank God for that. My best friend got his 330ci when we were sophomores in high school back in 04 and the ride was legit. That was the first time I realized in person what BMW's could do. His ride obviously stuck out in the student parking lot and I was surprised that the worst thing that every happened to his car at school was someone rubbing their cigarette off on his hood's BMW emblem which was easily replaced at no cost (friends at the dealership) but his sister on the other hand got her 06 Range Rover Sport Supercharged whip keyed while she was a senior and that even hurt me....to see haters like that....that bothers me. A lot of people tell me this and that, and its f***ing hard to hold back sometimes, but i do it for the sake of my car...i dont want to feel like i provoked them into touching my car.
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2008, 02:23 PM   #30
BBP2345
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumpy221 View Post
around here trucks are asses as well. Don't get me wrong i have respect for the nicely modded ones, they do look good. But damn those drivers. They tend to push you out of the lane. and the one time i refused to play along, he cought up with me, and short stopped in front of me. so i did the same. needless to say i ended up with coffee on my car. lesson learned.
Damn bro I can say i feel you...the highway here isnt like in other places where EVERYONE is doing 80-85 MPH and i was driving at 80 which is enough to pass about every car and some truck thought i wanted beef or he felt insulted i dont know...but he decided to chase me down and pass me. I was on the slow lane with two lanes WIDE open to my left but he decides to take the shoulder to my right and throw up ALL sorts of rocks and dirt. Back then i was driving a Passat, had it been my Zed, i would've returned the favor knowing he wouldnt catch up to me. but thats happened twice to me, once with my dad in his car. LOL! my dad starting cussing like crazy...that was funny though. but yea...i know two wrongs dont make a right but it sure makes it better when you return the favor (minus the coffee spill) sorry
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2008, 11:18 PM   #31
Couch
Colonel
Rep

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
WoW! I officially take back my sprite comments and feel for you. The good thing is most of it is washable. Thank God for that. My best friend got his 330ci when we were sophomores in high school back in 04 and the ride was legit. That was the first time I realized in person what BMW's could do. His ride obviously stuck out in the student parking lot and I was surprised that the worst thing that every happened to his car at school was someone rubbing their cigarette off on his hood's BMW emblem which was easily replaced at no cost (friends at the dealership) but his sister on the other hand got her 06 Range Rover Sport Supercharged whip keyed while she was a senior and that even hurt me....to see haters like that....that bothers me. A lot of people tell me this and that, and its f***ing hard to hold back sometimes, but i do it for the sake of my car...i dont want to feel like i provoked them into touching my car.
Yea it's hard man. My temper in the last few years has gotten the best of me a few times. Actually never knew I had it in me before that, ha!.

Had a guy follow me to work one day. He almost ran into me, then tried to turn it around like it was my fault, when I was neither speeding or driving erratically. It was 7:15am, I'm still waking up for crying out loud. To make a long story short, he kicked my car. I got out and beat the shit out of his window and kicked in his door(F-150). Then ran and got the cop that works our building. When the cop showed up he drove off, further proving he started everything.

Now I'm known as the crazy guy in the building. lol.

One other humorous thing that happened to my truck while in high school. Parked in front of my friends house. His ex-gf wrote "FUCK YOU" on every single window. Even the windows not facing his house. Dumb bitch. Basically my truck was bait. My mom tripped out the next morning. I told her to calm down.
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2008, 12:33 PM   #32
BBP2345
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Yea it's hard man. My temper in the last few years has gotten the best of me a few times. Actually never knew I had it in me before that, ha!.

Had a guy follow me to work one day. He almost ran into me, then tried to turn it around like it was my fault, when I was neither speeding or driving erratically. It was 7:15am, I'm still waking up for crying out loud. To make a long story short, he kicked my car. I got out and beat the shit out of his window and kicked in his door(F-150). Then ran and got the cop that works our building. When the cop showed up he drove off, further proving he started everything.

Now I'm known as the crazy guy in the building. lol.

One other humorous thing that happened to my truck while in high school. Parked in front of my friends house. His ex-gf wrote "FUCK YOU" on every single window. Even the windows not facing his house. Dumb bitch. Basically my truck was bait. My mom tripped out the next morning. I told her to calm down.
LOL...wow a lot of people HAVE messed with your truck. Some people just dont know how to handle themselves when they see other people with above standard luxuries, whether it be cars or clothes or whatever.
Appreciate 0