BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

03-10-2008, 12:13 AM   #23
Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ybbiz34 View Post
People like you make me scared to drive on public roads.

Eventually you'll convince yourself you can drive drunk.

If you smoke a lot, and drive, your skills are going to be fucked up, and so is your decision making.

If you smoke a little and drive, is it manageable? Yes. I don't doubt that at all. The effects of drinking on driving are much worse than smoking, I'm not going to deny it. But it all depends on how much you take in.

When you are risking other people's lives, it is not worth it. Smoke at home, wherever, wait until the high dies and then drive.

Note: I have no problem with chiefing. The only thing that deters me from wanting to believe it should be legal is people that will abuse it and drive after they've smoked themselves retarded, just like people who drive drunk
nawh man, i dont drive untill the initial euphoric effect wears out. so thats about 15 minutes after. and i dont drink, at all. im probably more against alcohol than anyone on this planet.

i dont blame u for acusing me that i would consider driving drunk one day because you dont know me. but trust me, i never drink for two reasons. the first, is that after anything more than half a rum and coke, my entire chest gets tense and i get an unbelieveable pain all over my body. second, i hate the way people get on when they are drunk, its so fucking embarrising to us as humans.

so dont worry man, i wont drink and drive. ever. i also would never drive while im "stoned". i drive when im in that 'frost' zone.
      03-10-2008, 12:55 PM   #24
ybbiz34
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2023 330i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiemyster View Post
nawh man, i dont drive untill the initial euphoric effect wears out. so thats about 15 minutes after. and i dont drink, at all. im probably more against alcohol than anyone on this planet.

i dont blame u for acusing me that i would consider driving drunk one day because you dont know me. but trust me, i never drink for two reasons. the first, is that after anything more than half a rum and coke, my entire chest gets tense and i get an unbelieveable pain all over my body. second, i hate the way people get on when they are drunk, its so fucking embarrising to us as humans.

so dont worry man, i wont drink and drive. ever. i also would never drive while im "stoned". i drive when im in that 'frost' zone.
It wasn't right to accuse you, so I apologize for that. I agree with everything you said there. Glad you are being responsible, keep being safe man.
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2008, 01:22 PM   #25
Eazyrock
Major
Guyana
Rep
Drives: 08' Helix 335i E93

Who jah bless no man curse.. bun dat spliff bredrin.
      03-10-2008, 03:43 PM   #26
Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eazyrock View Post
Who jah bless no man curse.. bun dat spliff bredrin.
bonnah pass de dutchie pon d left caus d right is wrong. we be burnin' d healin ah d nation!

@ybbiz34 --> is aight, happens all the time. being an activist, im more than used to it.