BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

BPM

05-07-2024, 01:27 PM   #1
gotjnco
Cubano!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3 & 2011 E82 1M

Returning customer at MRF Engineering

Anyone in the SD/OC/LA/IE area, I highly recommend going to Malek @ MRF Engineering.

I've owned my car for over 10 years, and have gone through many BMW dealerships and Indy Shops, and at MRF you get the best of both worlds. BMW Master Mechanic + Personable + Peace of mind.

I beat my car to death and I drive it cross country, so this car has seen and experienced every weather condition that comes to it. I am currently on 168K miles, so I decided to try Malek out, as I've lost touch with other shops in the area. You can call/text/email to start the conversation going, he first listens to your concerns and issues, and then he will layout the "future plan" for your vehicle.

He has performed Rod bearings replacement, Radiator replacement, Water pump replacement, Valve Cover replacement, belts and tensioners, oil filter gasket replacement, and other necessary service to bring my S65 back to life, and I have noticed night and day difference of my S65 as when I first drove it for the first time.

He's very particular and detailed oriented, so if he finds any other issues while doing a job, and has a recommendation to perform the task, he will call or text you and give you a quote before proceeding or perform that task at a later time.

Like I said I was a returning customer, I've gone twice already for different reasons.

I have other items that I need to monitor before a failure and I have his info on back of my mind to come back to him at a future date, but I will also take my 1M to him and service it as well.

Thanks for your help Malek@MRF !
Appreciate 0