BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

European Auto Source (EAS)

06-29-2015, 03:47 AM   #1
thatslowkid
Private
Rep
Drives: AW E90 M3

WTS/Testing Waters: 2011 Stripper, Alpine white, DCT, Speed Cloth, Comp Pack E90 M3

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
For sale is my 2011 E90 M3 that I purchased a little over 5 months ago. This post is more of a feeler/testing waters to see how much interest I get for the car. I love the car, and will most probably keep it unless I get the price I want for it. Only reason for sale is because I have a C6 Z06 that I might get from my friend and having an E90 m3, E36 M3, S2000, E90 M5 AND C6 Z06 would not make sense, yeah exactly!! . Here are the details on the car.

2011 BMW M3 Sedan.
DCT.
Alpine white.
Speed Cloth Interior.
No navigation, no sunroof, no crap.
60xxx miles.

Maintenance:
Previous owners did all the schedule maintenance and all receipts etc are included. All I have done since i have purchased it was an oil change, new brake pads, new tires, and paint correction scheduled for next week. I also got the windshield replaced since it was heavily pitted.

Mods:
Akra X Pipe.
Stoptech front BBK
BBS GT4 Wheels with Dirreza ZII
Stud conversion.
Drop in air intake.
35% Tint all around.
OEM Splitters.
LUX 160w Angel eyes.
OEM Trunk spoiler
Turner Motorsport tune but previous owner didn't install it since he didn't have windows laptop. I haven't got the time to install/tune it either but will come with the car.

Price:
I am looking to get $42,000 with the BBK, X-Pipe etc all together. $44,000 with BBS wheels. Price is based on the car being a rare striped out optioned one, comp package especially for E90 since they made it only in 2011 as far as I know and not to forget the overall condition of the car. BBK and X pipe are easily over $3500 used but I will not part those out in case I end up keeping it.

Car will be ready for sale in about 2-3 weeks since i still need it due to family vacation etc. Car will be sold after the paint correction is done and CQuartz is applied so it will be in perfect shape inside out. In about 2 weeks I will post in depth pictures of the car from all around it. Car has never been in a collision as far as I can tell and has clean car fax, original panels etc. Drives flawlessly and zero issues whatsoever. It does come with competition package wheels if I sell it with BBS wheels, of course. TPMS on both set of wheels. Both set of wheels have 50-70% tires.

Ali Ghanizad
ali_ghanizad@live.com
Cell: 858-382-9666

Last edited by thatslowkid; 08-10-2015 at 02:11 AM.. Reason: Typo on the odo. Noticed it afterwards. it was 60k somthing at the time I posted this thread, NOT 70k. Now its 64k. Edited to make sure it doesn't cause a discrepency in future.
Appreciate 0