BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

10-01-2013, 09:35 PM   #1
ADubM3
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 E92 M3

Need Clear Bra? Don't go anywhere, they come to you

Just had Shy from Custom Clear Tech do clear bra on my wife's 2014 GL550.
It was so convenient for me as he came out to my house and did the job right in the garage. The job took about 5hrs and results are fantastic. (Another shop said they'll need the car for 1.5 days and if you need a renta-car, you can pick one up across the street)

I had the full front pkg (hood, bumper, fender, mirrors) done and he gave me a nice 6speed price. No need to even post photos of the results as you'll never even notice work was done.

He even went out of his way and covered behind the rear wheel plus repaired the crappy clear bra job done by the dealer on my R8.

Very detailed guy and would totally recommend.
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2013, 08:19 AM   #2
mazing
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011.5 Jet Black M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADubM3 View Post
Just had Shy from Custom Clear Tech do clear bra on my wife's 2014 GL550.
It was so convenient for me as he came out to my house and did the job right in the garage. The job took about 5hrs and results are fantastic. (Another shop said they'll need the car for 1.5 days and if you need a renta-car, you can pick one up across the street)

I had the full front pkg (hood, bumper, fender, mirrors) done and he gave me a nice 6speed price. No need to even post photos of the results as you'll never even notice work was done.

He even went out of his way and covered behind the rear wheel plus repaired the crappy clear bra job done by the dealer on my R8.

Very detailed guy and would totally recommend.
Ditto I used him on my M3 excellent did the clear bra and the chrome trim