BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery

02-16-2011, 03:13 PM   #45
J08M3
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 COUPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgx View Post
looks pretty ugly
pretty much sums it up
      02-16-2011, 03:27 PM   #46
tunawi7cheese
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Power by dead dinosaurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by knifegun View Post
Here is an awesome E92 Revinora from this thread:

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=388820

please tell me this is photoshopped. PLEASE.

Melborne Red 08' E90 M3 6spd
Hockenheim Silver 20' F87 M2 CS MDCT
White 21' Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2011, 03:33 PM   #47
esquire
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 Dakar Yellow M3, 2018 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by knifegun View Post
Here is an awesome E92 Revinora from this thread:

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=388820

this car is actually oshin's - the owner of revinora (if memory serves)

[ESS VT2-625] [Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust] [KW Clubsports] [OSS Angel Eyes] [Revinora r-CRT Lip]
[Vorsteiner Boot] [Challenge Race Diffuser] [See the Build Thread HERE]
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2011, 03:53 PM   #48
calintexas
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by revthelev View Post
The beauty
Revinora reverse carbon fiber front lip w/ splitters
Revinora reverse carbon fiber mirror caps
all through DIE autoart contact shant for pricing and more details at DIEautoart.com or call 1-855-DIE Auto

photography by Genuine Photography contact araik(socal only) @ araikyegiazaryan@gmail.com
Quote:
Hey there guys,

I would like to thank the ones with their compliments and kind words. once again, I am new to the forums and am asking for opinions and suggestions on my car. As for the brand Revinora being mention on my title, it is due to purchasing a front lip of there's and thought it would be appropriate. No, I am not related to anyone from Revinora or work for them (lol), But as for DIE Auto Art, I was recommended to them threw a buddy of mine, and they were local. Shant helped me out from there and will definitely want to credit him with positives on his customer service. As for the logo's, do you think it's too much? I really like them but what would you guys recommend ? Smaller? Relocation? Change of Color?. Thanks once again to all and hope to read more responses
How did you expect anyone to get "I'm asking for opinions and suggestions on my car" out of "Revinora e90 M3 photoshoot [MUST SEE!]" combined with the text of your starting post?

You should loose the logo (or at least go with a much smaller one on the rear side window) if you are really not affiliated with Revinora.

Just so you know, Revinora has a history here. Check this thread out to get an idea: http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...light=revinora
      02-16-2011, 04:02 PM   #49
calintexas
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

There's Some Strangeness There

Quote:
Originally Posted by esquire View Post
The owner of the car, Oshin, claimed to not be the same Oshin that is the owner of Revinora. It seems like there's usually something off about many of the Revinora posts. It might just be that some of us that have been here a while are leery of the name because of the issues that Kev had with them.

Here's the which Oshin is it? thread (the discussion starts at #142): http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...light=revinora

Last edited by calintexas; 02-16-2011 at 04:19 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2011, 04:26 PM   #50
stega
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 E93

Yhea... Some shady things going on with this company.
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2011, 04:29 PM   #51
white9duece
Private
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

This is what I don't understand, when Revinora's name comes right away someone mention's the situation with Kev. From what I have understood, it was a mix up with the third-party retailer. Revinora is a manufacturer, They did they're end of the deal and sent it to the retailer. Other than that, why does everyone take this ONE negative experience that Kev had and from what he told us was refunded the full amount. But when so many other's have purchased the same product and have had positive experience's. If anything it seems very fishy that when Revinora's is mentioned in any post there is a group of people always attacking with bringing up the same old issue. I'm not trying to start anything, but sh*t give the guy a break.

Quote:
Originally Posted by calintexas View Post
The owner of the car, Oshin, claimed to not be the same Oshin that is the owner of Revinora. It seems like there's usually something off about most of the Revinora posts. It might just be that many of us that have been here a while are leery of the name because of the issues that Kev had with them.
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2011, 04:50 PM   #52
calintexas
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

The Info I've Seen Tells a Different Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by white9duece View Post
This is what I don't understand, when Revinora's name comes right away someone mention's the situation with Kev. From what I have understood, it was a mix up with the third-party retailer. Revinora is a manufacturer, They did they're end of the deal and sent it to the retailer. Other than that, why does everyone take this ONE negative experience that Kev had and from what he told us was refunded the full amount. But when so many other's have purchased the same product and have had positive experience's. If anything it seems very fishy that when Revinora's is mentioned in any post there is a group of people always attacking with bringing up the same old issue. I'm not trying to start anything, but sh*t give the guy a break.
Here's the link: http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...light=revinora. In it Kev lays the issue pretty squarely on Revinora. If there's later information, I'm interested in seeing it.

What attracted my attention to this thread was the blatant advertising/spam feel that it has. The products may well be good now, and I've seen that a forum sponsor now sells Revinora's products. Hopefully all will be fine going forward.
      02-16-2011, 04:51 PM   #53
NYCMCBM3
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2012 MCB E92 M3

Nice!!
      02-16-2011, 05:04 PM   #54
white9duece
Private
Rep

You may be right, but with all do respect I could give two sh*t's less about what happend a year ago. I have purchased a lip and an exhaust from them through their retailer and have not had a single problem. Ive giving my 0.02 and I'm done. On the other hand revthelev, welcome to the forum's and great choice on your front-end addition.

Quote:
Here's the link: http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...light=revinora. In it Kev lays the issue pretty squarely on Revinora. If there's later information, I'm interested in seeing it.

What attracted my attention to this thread was the blatant advertising/spam feel that it has. The products may well be good now, and I've seen that a forum sponsor now sells Revinora's products. Hopefully all will be fine going forward.
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2011, 05:17 PM   #55
Turbo>NA
xbox gamertag: HuGeBluEmOnKeY
Armenia
Rep
Drives: M-Sport LCI

Quote:
How did you expect anyone to get "I'm asking for opinions and suggestions on my car" out of "Revinora e90 M3 photoshoot [MUST SEE!]" combined with the text of your starting post?

You should loose the logo (or at least go with a much smaller one on the rear side window) if you are really not affiliated with Revinora.

Just so you know, Revinora has a history here. Check this thread out to get an idea: http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...light=revinora
Quote:
The owner of the car, Oshin, claimed to not be the same Oshin that is the owner of Revinora. It seems like there's usually something off about many of the Revinora posts. It might just be that some of us that have been here a while are leery of the name because of the issues that Kev had with them.

Here's the which Oshin is it? thread (the discussion starts at #142): http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...light=revinora

You didnt have to post any of these comments in a thread for people to see. This is NOT an open discussion thread about how feel towards the company or whoever. The guy posted pics. Leave a comment or dont, and move on.

You could have easily messaged any member with those comments and links to be more private. SMH

And the car looks good to me.

E92 335i alpine white | black dokota | auto | zpp | zsp | heated | iPod
- ltbmw : vorsteiner : linea corsa : h&r : k&n : e92-lighting : expectalot-vinyl -
--GONE--
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2011, 05:30 PM   #56
tukluc
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

Quote:
......As for the logo's, do you think it's too much? I really like them but what would you guys recommend ? Smaller? Relocation? Change of Color?......
Honestly it depends on your age.....

If you are a kid and still feeding your insecurities by telling everyone the cool stuff on your car, then yeah....the logos are cool.

If you are older, then more than likely you could care less what others think and therefore have no reason to seek approval noted above and hence the stickers should be removed as they appear tacky.

Seriously no offense....I'm just sayin.

Yeah I'm older
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2011, 06:07 PM   #57
Falcon Keeper
USAF/ Veteran/ F-16 Crew Chief
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Atlantis Blue Metallic M4

Garage List
2012 BMW E92 M3  [0.00]
Fucking garbage...

- Greg Professional Table Flipper
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2011, 07:57 PM   #58
jimmy ny
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 bmw m3

Trunk looks like shit
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2011, 08:43 PM   #59
DrakeKemper
Sexiest Man Alive
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 M3

Why does everyone always judge a car by the decal or logo/stickers on it?? The front lip looks great, so does the car. So what if he has the decal on there? They come off. The thread wasn't "hey look at this logo on the car!".

The lip looks great in CF.
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2011, 12:12 AM   #60
eisenb11
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 E92 M3 SSII

Quote:
Originally Posted by esquire View Post
If that's true, I'd question the taste of his products. I don't care how awesome the M3 is... if it looks like that, I wouldn't want it.
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2011, 12:38 AM   #61
knifegun
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmw16 View Post
Awesome certainly isn't the word I would use...
Lol...I was being sarcastic.
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2011, 12:40 AM   #62
knifegun
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Hey there guys,

I would like to thank the ones with their compliments and kind words. once again, I am new to the forums and am asking for opinions and suggestions on my car. As for the brand Revinora being mention on my title, it is due to purchasing a front lip of there's and thought it would be appropriate. No, I am not related to anyone from Revinora or work for them (lol), But as for DIE Auto Art, I was recommended to them threw a buddy of mine, and they were local. Shant helped me out from there and will definitely want to credit him with positives on his customer service. As for the logo's, do you think it's too much? I really like them but what would you guys recommend ? Smaller? Relocation? Change of Color?. Thanks once again to all and hope to read more responses
Remove the logo. Unless you are getting paid for it, why put any stickers on your car?
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2011, 08:02 AM   #63
J08M3
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 COUPE

The logo is the least of the problems that car has
      02-17-2011, 05:17 PM   #64
skazzy
Second Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: The Dharma Van

so much hate in this thread
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2011, 05:25 PM   #65
white9duece
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by skazzy View Post
so much hate in this thread
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2011, 02:15 PM   #66
ericxog
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 ZCP

The bootlid on Oshin's car isn't there anymore if I remember correctly, he was just testing some things out, and my hats off to him for that. As far as the Revinora lip, I've seen two in person, and I HIGHLY prefer the lip without the spliters. They are a cool idea, but just too overkill. I really love the lip without the splitters and it flows nicely. Now, here come the rants of my relation to them or how I am affiliated with them, lol.

OSHIN IS MY BROTHER, not. Nice lip dude, love the car and I've seen it around Burbank.
Appreciate 0