BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

EXXEL Distributions

02-20-2013, 10:56 AM   #1
DJB335i
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335i ,twin turbo v8

Jodi arias murderess innocent?

Cold blooded killer or victim of domestic violence?

I have been fallowing up on her trial the past few days,in 2008 Jodi Arias 32. Stabbed ex boyfriend Alexander, 27 times slit his throat and shit him in the head.How can Arias justify her innocents claiming self defense if she says he has never hit her only slapped her and kicked her once in the past. Also saying he was a good guy and she had sex with him hour before she committed this crime.She claimed he tied her up no rope was found she claimed the knife he was stabbed with was his and their was no knife missing from his knife block.The gun he was shot with claimed to be his. Although her grandparents has the exact same gun stolen from them just before.I have no sympathy for this woman,she is a cold blooded killer and deserves the death sentence.Today she will finally give details on how she killed him and why it was self defense, but he was naked in the shower why would she wait for him to take a shower to kill him, why would she go to his house if she was scared of him, why would she be having sex with him and be laying with him on the bed letting him take naked pictures of her if he was hurting her.I am very curious to hear her excuse why she had to stab him shoot him and slit his throat. She deserves the death penalty.

How is this not obvious.Why are they making her famous for this. I feel very bad for alot of people in jail or prison for things they did not do.This is cold and very sick. She is avoiding the time of killing.Its been weeks since she she has been on trial and testimony. She still has not got to the point if I was the judge Id tell her get to the damn point and stop beating around the bush. I could tell a months story in a day and she cant tell a quick crime in weeks that its taken her. I guess when your in prison for 5 years time is nothing and every chance she has to be out of their she will take that opportunity because she will be their for the rest of her life.

Maybe my judgement is wrong anyone have opinions on this case lets hear them. Maybe I have misleading info.
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2013, 11:37 AM   #2
Busa1
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M4 and 435i xDrive M-Sport

She is guilty 100% just like Casey Anthony was and she got off. So who knows if she will get sympathy from the jury.
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2013, 12:20 PM   #3
DJB335i
Private First Class
Rep

I have a feeling she will.This prosecutor kind of sucks he didnt even mention if she recalled slitting his throat ,he only asked about the shooting and the stabbing. In which she responded he did not recall stabbing and she had no idea the bullet hit him. Makes me sick.In a way I feel bad for her but justice needs to be served for his family.She is beating around the bush.
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2013, 02:01 PM   #4
justinnum1
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2018 330i Msport 6mt

She already confessed. The question now is how harsh the penalty. She probably gets either life or death. Probably will get life in jail without parole.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJB335i View Post
I have a feeling she will.This prosecutor kind of sucks he didnt even mention if she recalled slitting his throat ,he only asked about the shooting and the stabbing. In which she responded he did not recall stabbing and she had no idea the bullet hit him. Makes me sick.In a way I feel bad for her but justice needs to be served for his family.She is beating around the bush.

huh? the prosecutor hasn't cross examined her yet...thats here lawyer talking to her now and trying to make alexander out to be this sexual controlling weirdo. The prosector will get his chance, but he has to be careful, becuase arias will just cry on the stand and the jury might feel bad for her.
      02-20-2013, 09:09 PM   #5
DJB335i
Private First Class
Rep

So the big bald guy is a lawyer? I was wondering why he didnt push her to get into more detail. As the news stated she recalls how many cups of coffee she had how many packs of sugar she used, how tall ,pant size, eye color of someone ect. but she cant remember stabbing him. How will she justify slitting his throat ?
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2013, 10:33 PM   #6
justinnum1
Major General
Rep

Quote:
So the big bald guy is a lawyer? I was wondering why he didnt push her to get into more detail. As the news stated she recalls how many cups of coffee she had how many packs of sugar she used, how tall ,pant size, eye color of someone ect. but she cant remember stabbing him. How will she justify slitting his throat ?
yep, the big bald guy is her lawyer. tomorrow the prosector will cross examine.
      02-21-2013, 07:16 AM   #7
gatorfast
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 718 Cayman

Quote:
In a way I feel bad for her but justice needs to be served for his family.She is beating around the bush.
In what way is that?

I feel bad for society that people like this are out there. At least this will be one less psychopath roaming the streets.
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2013, 05:34 PM   #8
DJB335i
Private First Class
Rep

That prosecutor seems to have very pointless leads and questions. Horrible
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2013, 09:44 PM   #9
justinnum1
Major General
Rep

Quote:
That prosecutor seems to have very pointless leads and questions. Horrible
the prosecutor sucks, he got owned when arias said its people like you and alexander that scare me...

but those notes in the magazine can be pretty damaging.(sounded like witness tampering).