BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items

Closed Thread

02-24-2009, 06:10 PM   #133
maaicher
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by unique View Post
pmd back..

there yours brooooo for freeeeee
What a nice guy...and here all you guys are calling him a dick..i bet none of you would ever do anything that generous
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2009, 06:12 PM   #134
unique
SiDeWaYz
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by maaicher View Post
What a nice guy...and here all you guys are calling him a dick..i bet none of you would ever do anything that generous
broo...

none of these guys know me lolol

and i dont even know what i did to piss this many people off

like are they mad i am getting a different car lol.. i dont get it.. hahaha
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2009, 06:14 PM   #135
maaicher
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW M3

I feel you...are you gonna sell the evo pulley's on your car?...would they work with the DCT?
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2009, 06:18 PM   #136
unique
SiDeWaYz
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by maaicher View Post
I feel you...are you gonna sell the evo pulley's on your car?...would they work with the DCT?
ya they would fit on a dct..

you have a pm
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2009, 06:24 PM   #137
Simon@RENNSpec
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: BMW

Dave, sorry to hear that you're parting out the car. Good Luck with the sale!
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2009, 06:26 PM   #138
unique
SiDeWaYz
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon@RENNSpec View Post
Dave, sorry to hear that you're parting out the car. Good Luck with the sale!
thanks alot simon..

But its okay now i can chase your gt3 down with an RS, im going to need alot of advice for you to make the suspension set up similar to your cars..

ohh and where did you get the plexi glass side mirrors, and wider fenders, pm with info and prices if you can..
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2009, 06:38 PM   #139
unique
SiDeWaYz
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucid View Post
I might be interested in these, but the price seems way too high. Don't these sell for <$1k each?
hey actually cost me 3900 with brackets and hardware, pretty expensive.. see what tom can get you man, he is a great guy
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2009, 08:01 PM   #140
urbo73
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M340i xDrive

Quote:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

boy racer????? boy racerrrrr?????

1. where the fuck is your local track
2. I will fly down to wherever the fuck you are I SWEAR TO GOD, and video tape me kicking your ass at your own track, that is if your little pussy ass does track.
3. Once I fulfill the above statements you need to post a picture of yourself biting your shoe..

I dont get why some people are so jealous..

I would run circles around you at a track..

Ive been on a track since i was 12 pal, and at that age i was driving shifter karts..

the first year i had my license i spent it with an instructor at a track, and ever since I have beeeen raappping...

Wanna take me on my offer..

PM ME

little hating ass punk..

like wtf was the purpose of your fucking post you little maggot. like people like yourself make this forum so fucking wack.. thank god i will be on 6speedonline with the porsches soon.

BITCH

ohh and i dont give a fuck if i get banned fuck this sshittt, people dont even know me and talk shit..

i want some of you big ego'd pussies say some of this shit to my face with your pretty boy ass M3's
Ooops! It seems I stumbled upon sacred ground here. The "Fast and the Furious"....Relax guy. No need to swear and send me insulting PMs..Immature really. I don't know you and you don't know me. I was commenting on what you wrote however. And...

...my point was simple. If you have the experience you claim, then all this spending left and right is downright silly and sad. Waste of money is waste of money - regardless who has it. That's my opinion, and since this IS a public forum, I have a right to post it. I don't post crap on here - look up my name and see all my prior posts. I have 0 reason to be jealous...The E46 was not "tossable". A 911 is tossable. An Exige is tossable. Why did you get a heavy car if you knew it was heavy? Seems you buy on impulse w/o much thought. If you take that as a comment that I'm jealous, I doubly feel bad.

My indirect point is that I see a ton of people getting the wrong cars, modding them, and then getting other cars. Many uneducated guesses. But a lot of attitude - that you own this track and this guy, etc. Maybe you do - it doesn't impress me really. I can talk all about my own racing experience - not track days - real racing as in FF1600/2000. See my other posts if you care. I don't. I have no need to discuss this further on such an immature level. If you want a serious discussion we can start another thread.

I also said your parts are probably good. And if you said hardly used, then they were for show no? One COULD assume that, no? Brakes not used enough imply not really tested no? Now relax. Why do you find the need to prove something to strangers? Like how good you drive?
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2009, 08:37 PM   #141
unique
SiDeWaYz
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbo73 View Post
Ooops! It seems I stumbled upon sacred ground here. The "Fast and the Furious"....Relax guy. No need to swear and send me insulting PMs..Immature really. I don't know you and you don't know me. I was commenting on what you wrote however. And...

...my point was simple. If you have the experience you claim, then all this spending left and right is downright silly and sad. Waste of money is waste of money - regardless who has it. That's my opinion, and since this IS a public forum, I have a right to post it. I don't post crap on here - look up my name and see all my prior posts. I have 0 reason to be jealous...The E46 was not "tossable". A 911 is tossable. An Exige is tossable. Why did you get a heavy car if you knew it was heavy? Seems you buy on impulse w/o much thought. If you take that as a comment that I'm jealous, I doubly feel bad.

My indirect point is that I see a ton of people getting the wrong cars, modding them, and then getting other cars. Many uneducated guesses. But a lot of attitude - that you own this track and this guy, etc. Maybe you do - it doesn't impress me really. I can talk all about my own racing experience - not track days - real racing as in FF1600/2000. See my other posts if you care. I don't. I have no need to discuss this further on such an immature level. If you want a serious discussion we can start another thread.

I also said your parts are probably good. And if you said hardly used, then they were for show no? One COULD assume that, no? Brakes not used enough imply not really tested no? Now relax. Why do you find the need to prove something to strangers? Like how good you drive?

bro you came on my fucking thread and called me a boy racer.. ofcourse i would get fucking insulted you fucking ******.

i dont give a fuck about how i spend my money and its my money not yours.. so stfu ang get a fucking life. because you clearly came on my thread to insult me.. did you not?? because clearly your original fucking post was no use to my thread.. so please go on with your life and dont worry about how i spend my money..

and you stupid fuck, if you owned an e46 m3 it was very tossable.. and which 911 are you calling tossable, i hope not anything but a gt3 or gt2..

and if you have 0 reasons to be jealous why post your original dumbass comment..

i dont give a fuck about you and the way you spend your money... so why the fuck do you care about the way i spend mine?? are you fucking retarded

and like i said the reason i am selling is because a great opportunity came up to buy another car, a much better one.. why the fuck wouldn't i take that opportunity.

your one dumbass fuck... i dont give a fuck about what you call immaturity because even another member commented you on your dumbass remark you fucking ******.

this is another reason why i am selling my car because i hate the crowd that owns it. people like you give the m3 a real bad name.. you my friend are completely worthless to this forum with dumbass comments like that..

i built the car to race it, not for fucking show you fucking moron, coz if i built it for a show i wouldve got 20 inch wheels with a dish and kept the v3s and would not have stripped my precious interior. and now that i have an opportunity to get a real track car i am going to take.

so fuck you and please dont post on my thread.

lolol and another thing wtf is so fast and the furious about my car you dumb fucking kunt..
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2009, 08:39 PM   #142
unique
SiDeWaYz
Rep

Quote:
That's my opinion
key word..

keep it to yourself..

and funny thing is that i did not insult you in that pm, i challenged you...

if you can stfu and let me sell my shit i would appreciate it now.
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2009, 08:48 PM   #143
unique
SiDeWaYz
Rep

Quote:
I don't. I have no need to discuss this further on such an immature level. If you want a serious discussion we can start another thread.
i dont want to have any discussions with you at all man..

i just want to sell my stuff, you came on my thread and insulted.. what kind of serious discussion can i have with a fucking moron who thinks his dick size is too small..

go read your pm, and do me the favor and dont post on my thread..

like dont you have anything beettter to do..

i just want to sell my parts, not argue with you and what you think racing is about.. i know what its about and its not about dumbass stuck up punks like you who come on public forums and bash on others.
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2009, 09:12 PM   #144
deehoo
Private
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Sheessh, everyone just take a chill pill and relax. All he wants to do is sell his stuff.

Hey unique I Pm'd you about the exhaust!
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2009, 09:22 PM   #145
Bluesummer
Lieutenant General
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: slower than Ayrton Senna

Garage List
2017 BMW X5M  [0.00]
2015 M4  [0.00]
2011 E82 135  [0.00]
2011 M3  [0.00]
2007 335  [0.00]
Quote:
i want a million dollars for it bro, you cant get that sound anywhere...

jk... lol

I will let if go for 600 man
a million! It better make the car sounds like an exotic.

check you PM later. I assume it's been flooding w/ hate right now
      02-24-2009, 09:24 PM   #146
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 Jerez DCT M3

Quote:
what kind of serious discussion can i have with a fucking moron who thinks his dick size is too small..
Maybe statements like this are causing you issues?

Plus, PM'ing insults and wanting to fight is just a *tad* ridiculous.

Just relax and concentrate on selling the parts, but looking over your posts and how you respond, it is no wonder people comment on it.
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2009, 09:39 PM   #147
unique
SiDeWaYz
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky View Post

Just relax and concentrate on selling the parts, but looking over your posts and how you respond, it is no wonder people comment on it.
hey sticky, i did not pm him to fight, if you want i can show you what i pmed him..

it just upsets me that he came on my thread insulting me..

i did not do anything to this guy at all, he just started shit with me bro..

i am not going to tolerate that
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2009, 09:40 PM   #148
unique
SiDeWaYz
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesummer View Post
a million! It better make the car sounds like an exotic.

check you PM later. I assume it's been flooding w/ hate right now
alright man let me know if you want it, or pm tightie if i dont respond
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2009, 09:45 PM   #149
unique
SiDeWaYz
Rep

Quote:

and then i get called out for being the asshole for taking the curse words and level of insults to another level..

but i am not going to sit around my computer so some fucking nobody that i have never seen can come on my thread where i am just tryiing to sell legit parts to tell me how i should or shouldnt spend my money, and then insult me..

in my pm to that asshole, i simply challenged him

no one is getting the big picture here..

this asshole and many alike came on my thread and insulted me and told me what they "think" i should do with my money

so how do you dumb fucks expect me not to curse or change my tone..

today i saw 2 fellow m3 drivers,

a melbourne red coupe completely stock.. i gave the guy a big thumbs up and yelled out on the freeway to him, "sickk color"
a jerez black coupe... at a gas station, and let him test out the recaros, i even offered him to test drive my car, he didnt know how to drive stick unfortunately

I am not a bad dude, but this thread has realllly fucking pissed me off..

to alll you small dicked **** that did not bother to buy anything and gave your very intelligent fucking opinions that i dont give a fuck about.. good luck and swallow my fucking cock. hope your opinions get you better mods than just clear corners or whatever the fuck you hardcore modders get.

those of you who are cool and know me... see ya on the open road boys

ohh and sticky after the pms you seemed cool man.. this is not a direct response to you bro
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2009, 09:57 PM   #150
unique
SiDeWaYz
Rep

like i just seriously arranged with another member lunch so he can take my kidney grills and side markers for freee..

how the fuck are there going to be members that are fucking being pricks to me..

woooowwww this thread has really tickked me off..

i promised myself to never get mad at anything over the internet but you sons of bitches sure have done that..

half this forum is cool and the other half is fillled with a bunch of fucking nobodies who are insecure..

and if you quote this, and have a smart response you know exactly what half you belong in ahhahahaha lolololol
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2009, 10:03 PM   #151
urbo73
Captain
United_States
Rep

Are you truly in college? Wow, just wow....
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2009, 10:03 PM   #152
urbo73
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:

Maybe USC has some anger management and insecurity courses? Marketing skills would help too when trying to sell things...

Last edited by urbo73; 02-24-2009 at 10:21 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2009, 11:06 PM   #153
addy85
Got beef?
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
lol at this thread, some people are so gay

GL with the sale dude, if your company is hiring then let me know

Special Thanks to AU335
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2009, 11:40 PM   #154
KANdaddy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 22 M3C XDrive-Ind Grey Blk

unique... hey bro...just wondering. with all the driving skills you and some on here say you have....why are you in college and not racing professionally? or maybe you are and just haven't mentioned. anyway...not trying to say i don't believe you...i do. coming form a former club racer, just curious if/how you are going to put your apparent driving talents to work.

btw, good luck with the sale. i'd be interested in the exhaust but you seem to have a lot of peeps already interested and i don't feel like a bidding war
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread