Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > UK

Mporium BMW

08-16-2011, 03:08 PM   #1
Zero7
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3 Dakar Edition

High End Complete sound system for E92 Coupe

This is a no expense spared system, professionally fitted but a high end installer (I can provide details by PM to whoever buys this system should they wish for them to carry out the install).

I will also state that there was no cutting or drilling required for the install of this system, it was one of my pre-requisites, the amp rack was bolted in place using OEM holes and fixings.

OK, onto the system, here is the list:

Custom made sub enclosure housing a Morel Ultimo 10"
2 x Morel Hybrid Ovation Mid-range speakers
2 x Morel MT-23 Tweeters
2 x Rainbow - CS 220 X-Plain Pro Mid-Bass (under seat, include custom made spacers and unused tweeters)
1 X Audison Bit-1 Processor (with DRC controller and cable for stealth coin box installation)
1 x Audison LRx 6.9 Amplifier (6 channel for front end)
1 x Audison LRx 2.9 Amplifier (dedicated for Subwoofer, 1x900w)

All high end cables including Technic Logic 7 harness, 2 gauge power and earth cables, RCA's...

The sound this system produced was incredible, the detail was tremendous, highs were sweet without any harshness and the bass was strong and pronounced, none of the wooliness as with the oem system.

This system is less than 6 month old and all speakers come in their OEM boxes (bar the sub as I threw it away), both amps and bit-1 have their boxes and manuals too.

Once the system is fitted it's very stealth and flush, the amp rack is out of the way and the sub fits flush and looks oem (just looks like a smaller boot), the sub screws to the amp rack and can be taken out very easily (took me 5 minutes).

Here are some pictures of the equipment. (plus some of the amp rack with a smaller amps that IO had for a month before swapping out for a 3 way active front end).

I am looking for £1700.00 for the entire system, it's well worth it, if your going to upgrade, do it once and do it right.

I will split the system, prices as follows:

Morel Hybrid Ovation 4" Mids & Morel MT-23 Tweeters - £375.00

Morel 10" Ultiom SC sub (sub costs me £500 and the box was 2 days labor and another £500) - Asking for £560 for sub including the custom made box, high quality workmanship

Audison Lrx 6.9 - 3 months ago - £500.00

Audison Lrx 2.9 - 3 months ago - £400.00

Audison Lrx 4.5 - 5 months old - £400.00

Audison BIT1 Price £420.00

Rainbow CS220 X-Plain 8" Components - £180.00

Assortment of high end cables, prices and specs available upon request
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2011, 01:33 PM   #2
Zero7
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3 Dakar Edition

Bit 1 now sold but everything else is available... open to offers..
Appreciate 0