BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 vs....

EXXEL Distributions
Closed Thread

09-05-2013, 06:27 PM   #67
Lorde
Ya ya ya, I am Lorde, ya ya!
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, 2015 SQ5

Garage List
2008 BMW M3 E90  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentAttack
I am an ex G35 owner and im not a dickhead..
Anymore. We all have to start somewhere
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2013, 06:33 PM   #68
jin.patrick
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snig View Post
Anymore. We all have to start somewhere
LOL!

Past: 2015 F82 M4 (6MT) Austin Yellow
Past: 2010 E92 M3 (DCT) Silverstone II Metallic
Past: 2008 E90 M3 (6MT) Sparkling Graphite Metallic
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2013, 06:52 PM   #69
AlteredBe4st
First Pride
Rep
Drives: M4

I was on your side and felt your grief before you started bashing the other car brands not because they don't cost as much as your M3 doesn't mean it's not a performance car, there are different tiers of performance vehicles and I'm sure the "NIZZAN" wasn't the cause for this guy being a jerk. After reading half way through your thread I feel your not too far from the jerk giving you a hard time as you came off being a snob. There are modified Nissan, Evo, STI and Civic's out there that will blow your M3 off the road. Just sad!!! No disrespect tended.
      09-05-2013, 06:57 PM   #70
M3ZCP6MT
Captain
Rep
Drives: 381 ///M3

Found your guy !!!
Attached Images

/// M3 + 6MT + ZCP + ///MPE = A Healthy Addiction ///

Last edited by M3ZCP6MT; 09-05-2013 at 07:03 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2013, 07:04 PM   #71
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Quote:
Originally Posted by nullrouted View Post

That guy in the AMG was a little boring though. I would have laughed at the kid and reminded him that my AMG was worth 3x his piece of shit Camaro.
+1 i expected punk kids car to be something at least. wasnt thinking camaro. wow, im on top of the world!

02 Tiag e46 M3|6MT|GC plates|MCS c.o.|GC bars|GC race control arms|GC bushings|BW eng. & tran. mounts|subframe kit|BW race shifter|BW Jaffster|Euro header|BW exhaust|K&N c.a.i.|Epic race tune|Rouge pulleys|Seibon CF hood|CSL bumper|apr gt 250 & splitter|ST-40|XR-2|SS lines|half cage|Recaro profi|Profi 2 harness|BMWpedals|BW studs|
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2013, 07:08 PM   #72
1MtoM3
HayZeus
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 M3

I also have some Italian blood..............on my front bumper !!!!!!!

MW E92 , Turner test pipes , Vorsteiner Titanium catback, TMS spacers, ESS remap , KW sleeves.
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2013, 07:19 PM   #73
LarThaL
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3

Quote:
Shout out to Snig for posting the original guido video above, as this was linked after it. This is exactly what I mean when I say everyone should have a CWP to deal with the idiots in life

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3360a5ffed
      09-05-2013, 07:40 PM   #74
pkimM3r
Banned
Rep
Drives: m3 saloon in granny mode.

Quote:
I think you've found a better indicator than Italian flags to identify douchebags on the road: blacked-out tail lights.
MURDERED OUT!
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2013, 10:00 PM   #75
Cool Steel
Banned
Rep
Drives: M3 E92 ZCP DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenzm3edan View Post
bashing the other car brands not because they don't cost as much as your M3 doesn't mean it's not a performance car, there are different tiers of performance vehicles There are modified Nissan, Evo, STI and Civic's out there that will blow your M3 off the road. Just sad!!! No disrespect tended.
Agreed, with portion of quote above... plenty of cars out there that will stomp a M3 and they cost half as much. Sad but true...
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2013, 10:24 PM   #76
Cool Steel
Banned
Rep
Drives: M3 E92 ZCP DCT

Quote:
We can be 'jerks' all we want, know why? We're the ones winning at life.

We're driving $70k cars, spending $20k in mods like it's nothing (maybe even having our butlers at ESS install them...), all while sporting a $10k watch. Nothing wrong with that, and if people have to call us jerks for it, tell them they better get back to work and maybe someday they can have it too
This guy sums up the reason why people think BMW drivers are jerks. Butlers, 10k watches, winning at life? tell them to get back to work?
Really? Yea, my sig is smart ass but Its also fact. I certainly don't look down my nose at those that make less than me and consider myself better because I make more...I have too many mechanic friends who don't make much but they are great guys who know their shiz, and I would much rather hang out with them than a guy who thinks a 10k watch matters....
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2013, 10:50 PM   #77
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Steel View Post
This guy sums up the reason why people think BMW drivers are jerks. Butlers, 10k watches, winning at life? tell them to get back to work?
Really? Yea, my sig is smart ass but Its also fact. I certainly don't look down my nose at those that make less than me and consider myself better because I make more...I have too many mechanic friends who don't make much but they are great guys who know their shiz, and I would much rather hang out with them than a guy who thinks a 10k watch matters....
10k watches dont matter unless you have them. same with most things its what poor people say to sleep easier. kinda like beauty is only skin deep said by an ugly fat chick. most justify what they lack with excuses. truth is thats how things work. if your ugly you need to be super nice if your hot you can be a bitch. gotta compensate for your shortcomings with other attributes. the real deal is someone attractive rich and truely humble and genuinely nice.

02 Tiag e46 M3|6MT|GC plates|MCS c.o.|GC bars|GC race control arms|GC bushings|BW eng. & tran. mounts|subframe kit|BW race shifter|BW Jaffster|Euro header|BW exhaust|K&N c.a.i.|Epic race tune|Rouge pulleys|Seibon CF hood|CSL bumper|apr gt 250 & splitter|ST-40|XR-2|SS lines|half cage|Recaro profi|Profi 2 harness|BMWpedals|BW studs|
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2013, 11:41 PM   #78
Kong Sheng Han
Banned
North Korea
Rep
Drives: Something something racecar

Garage List
2011 BMW 328i  [0.00]
2001 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD
Quote:

That guy in the AMG was a little boring though. I would have laughed at the kid and reminded him that my AMG was worth 3x his piece of shit Camaro.
+1 i expected punk kids car to be something at least. wasnt thinking camaro. wow, im on top of the world!
Them idiots are making me look like retard too.
I would've closed my window, or if I got really pissed, I would pop a few rounds towards him.
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2013, 12:04 AM   #79
overdose
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 E92 M3

It doesn't matter if it's an M3, Infiniti, Lexus, Ferrrari or even a Prius - there will always be douchebags like that everywhere.

I believe Chuck Norris said it best - "boys will be boys."
      09-06-2013, 12:30 AM   #80
US///M3
Banned
Rep
Drives: 1973 Jensen Interceptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by killadelphiaM3 View Post
So I just got my morning cup of coffee from my local coffee shop, get back on the road and everything's normal. I notice the guy in front of me, in the G35, doing about 10 under the already low 25MPH Limit, with no traffic at all. The road I was on has 4 total lanes, 2 north and 2 south, so naturally I switched lanes and I get behind a car actually going the speed limit. The lane I needed to be in to make my left turn off was in the lane behind the G35, but not for about a mile+. So as I'm about to pass and I put my signal on, this dummy speeds up to about 45, just so I couldn't pass??? Made no sense, I wasn't riding his ass, wasn't annoyed at all, until he wouldn't let me over. I get back behind him and then he slows back down to about 15 MPH? Now I'm like WTF?

Anyway I figured it was probably a younger kid or something, I mean the car was about 8-10 years old, and the Italian flag decal in the back was an indicator too. So I get back into the other lane actually going the speed limit, get next to him and this guy was about 40-45 years old, dressed like he was part of the Sopranos wearing a jump suit top with what looked like a dress shirt under it???, and speeds up once again when I was about to get around him, not cut anyone off, but a normal everyday driving lane change. I had not clue what this guys problem was. I get back into the lane behind him and bam, back down to 15MPH.

My turn was coming up and where I turn is a very long left turn lane, because it gets real busy during rush hour and stuff, so it's about 1/8 of a mile long, instead of your usual 3 car turn lane. So I have my left turn blinker on and I'm actually in the left turn lane, this dildo is still going 15mph but now driving half in the lane I'm in and half in the straight lane??? Did he think I was trying to illegally pass him from a left turn only lane, with my left turn blinker on? I said fuck it, and moved to the left more and gave it half throttle and got past him, he then gunned his car to full throttle, cause like I said i think he thought I was trying to get back into the straight lane? Should of heard this POS G35 at full throttle sounded like a V6 Nizzan, OH wait it IS a V6 Nissan!!! This guy really was grinding my gears, what a dickhead. Made no sense, wasn't even doing anything wrong and not even going the same way either. I honestly believe this guy thought I had a 328i coupe or something. He Clearly thought his car was better and faster than mine, he's clearly mistaken. I hope I see him again and I'm gonna bother the shit out of him.

Side note.........Why is it that guys in Infinity G's and Lexus IS's think their cars are performance cars?? Even their, type s or r spec cars aren't performance cars. Out of all the cars on the road these two types of cars are the one's I seem to always run into trouble with. I've had a bunch of guys in IS250's, some IS350's, try to race me or egg me on to try to race, usually roll the window down if I can and tell them it's not even worth my time unless they got a Supercharger and a 200 shot of NOS. I'm all for people enjoying their cars, modifying them and racing them. And it really doesn't matter what you have and can afford as long as you have fun, but why try to race people when you DON'T have a performance car? That would be like me pulling up in my M and asking a guy with an 2001 Mustang V6 if he wants to race, it's not gonna, nor should it, ever happen. Don't even get me started on the IS-F owners, those guys are straight salty. But I guess I would be too if I over-paid for a Toyota with a Yamaha engine and fake quad exhaust.

Sorry for the long ass thread. Had to say something, that guy pissed me off.
How long did it take you to write this long rant?
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2013, 01:03 AM   #81
pkimM3r
Banned
Rep
Drives: m3 saloon in granny mode.

My brother had a g35 back in the day with built and blueprinted engine upgraded pistons twin turbo catless upgraded transmission full suspension twin clutch etc. 500+/500+ to the rear wheels. That thing was a blast to drive. Dont get too close behing or youll see a fireball come at you. In fact, if an ass was tail gating, drop gear WOT, then off the gas and blind his ass not safe but deserving

Are you guys really stereotyping people in certain cars?! The only ones i feel are all the same are in "bro" trucks. Lifted with monster stickers everywhere wearing DC hats haha. But typically if you give the thumbs up first, youll get a thumbsup back. Unless its an AMG guy.
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2013, 06:36 AM   #82
Kong Sheng Han
Banned
North Korea
Rep
Drives: Something something racecar

Garage List
2011 BMW 328i  [0.00]
2001 BMW M3  [0.00]
I feel like OP is a younger one too. I thought "salty" was a word us kids only used.
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2013, 08:43 AM   #83
nullrouted
Studying...
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW '13 E92 ZCP 6MT M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong Sheng Han
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD
Quote:

Them idiots are making me look like retard too.
I would've closed my window, or if I got really pissed, I would pop a few rounds towards him.
Funny you should say that... When the kid tells the AMG guy he has to "show him something" or whatever and reaches down, I know my hand would have instinctively reached for my own pistol, not knowing what was coming next...
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread