BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

Mporium BMW

12-29-2014, 01:03 PM   #23
blackboxing
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: '14 Audi RS5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 954Stealth View Post
What camera is that?
Finevu CR500.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
Nice try, buddy! That's Surrey! Haha

OP, what do you expect her to do? Apologize to you? I'm confused. Obviously she's just embarrassed.
Like I said earlier, I expected her to at least stop, considering she was running on 2-3 flat tires. When she didn't, I went beside her to get her attention and was going to ask if she needed help, thinking she didn't realize what she did and the extent of her damages. Lol hm, embarrassed...perhaps or very drunk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1.47fan View Post
+1

She fucked up maybe she didn't see the traffic island at night. why follow her honking your horn?

I would ve done the same thing, not make eye contact with the op and just ignore him.
Most likely (but maybe due to several "intoxicated" reasons), but wasn't as dark as the dashcam made it out to be. Wouldn't really say I followed her while honking my horn...I went beside her, and when she didn't acknowledge after I said hey, I honked once to try and get her attention again. Then I left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock View Post
How did you know it was a she?
I bet you're a smooth one with the ladies..
I drove beside her and used my eyes. Noted on the smoothness
Appreciate 0