BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

02-11-2011, 06:28 AM   #1
Tio///M
///M South Lead
United_States
Rep
Drives: Jerez Blk / Fox Red Ext

Exclamation Happening NOW

Channel 7 News Live Traffic report, heading east on the MacArthur Causeway. Around 3am fatal car accident, and from the footage I see a Caddilac and once he span up. I see a Blue E46 M3, crashed into the center divider...both cars are destroyed.

I hope whom ever survived will pull through... but honestly it is getting ridiculous around here with so many traffic accidents involving M3s.

If you remember about two weeks ago I asked who the E90 M3 driver was who was involved in a T-Bone accident where he landed in a ditch adjacent to the Palmetto expressway. Also the M3 driver who was drinking and driving and ended up cutting his car in half and died. Who every once believed to be Lucifer_M3..

Everyone needs to step back and remember keep the speeding on the track or private course, all these accidents are adding up and causing nothing but pain to your family members and friends. Not only do you leave loved ones behind you are also placing a bigger burden on them during these hard economic times.

So please folks lets think about our loved ones, family, your kids, your mom and dad. If you go out and drink...please don't drive. Get a taxi, go to Denny's, or call someone to pick you up. Always have a plan people, you life is to precious to waste without merit.

This is a public service annoucement from ///M SOUTH...stay alive!!

MFlight!! .......NOW
///M SOUTH
on Facebook!!
FOR SALE!!
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2011, 06:40 AM   #2
elm3
///M Fan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 E92 M3 IB/'17 f85 X5M LBB

Garage List
2017 BMW / X5M  [9.00]
2009 E92 M3  [10.00]
2004 Yamaha R1  [10.00]
I agree, these cars are fast and I think that we might forget that any mistake can cause a great deal of pain. I do speed, I can't lie, but I've been keeping it cool lately. Especially after Daniel's death. We all need to remember to slow down and think before we act. So sad about all of this, hope they can pull through.
'09 E92 ///M3 Interlagos Blue,6MT,Silver Novillo Leather,CF Trim,Premium Package,Technology Package,Cold Weather Package,Premium Sound,19"Wheels,Moonroof-Toy/'17 X5M, Long Beach Blue, Executive Package,Technology Package, Lighting Package, Driver Assist, Full Mughello Red Interior, 21" wheels-Toy/'14 535i with M Sport and 19" wheels-Daily
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2011, 06:49 AM   #3
Tio///M
///M South Lead
United_States
Rep
Drives: Jerez Blk / Fox Red Ext

http://www.wsvn.com/video/live/

You can witness for yourself the current traffic report and see that the highways are still blocked due to this accident. I can't believe that the caddy/merc has its roof completely ripped off.

It looks a lot like this M3.....I really really hope to god its not.

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=484509

MFlight!! .......NOW
///M SOUTH
on Facebook!!
FOR SALE!!

Last edited by Tio///M; 02-11-2011 at 07:04 AM..
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2011, 10:21 AM   #4
01'325rip
Captain
Rep
Drives: 08' E93 M3

damn i was trying to look for a link, but couldnt find anything. This is terrible, we need to end this streaks
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2011, 10:40 AM   #5
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

def need to slow down out there. If you want to race take it to the track. LEts hope and pray its not the member you posted above

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2011, 08:35 PM   #6
IFX
Banned
Rep
Drives: AW e46M/N54

it's gut-wrenching to think all these accidents are with m3's..

r.i.p
Appreciate 0