BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

European Auto Source (EAS)
View Poll Results: who looks better
my ex 37 78.72%
girl i was talkin bout 10 21.28%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

07-25-2006, 12:21 AM   #67
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by aapriadi
omg
eh i checked amelia's friendster just now and her status is single..i guess its confirmed then that she broke up..no more pics of her bf or ex bf either
gosh thats kinda harsh i think, once she breaks up, she deleted pics that have her and her bf in it

I guess she's really ready to move on. Some girls take a while, some just wanna go on and on...goddamn that came out so wrong...
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2006, 12:25 AM   #68
aapriadi
Colonel
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: '13 F30 AW 320i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWE90
I guess she's really ready to move on. Some girls take a while, some just wanna go on and on...goddamn that came out so wrong...
what came out wrong? maybe i should tell her my feelings to her soon dont u think?
reject or not, i dont care its better than bottlin it up inside me
besides i desire a white girl
      07-25-2006, 12:29 AM   #69
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep

haha I knew it!! I told you that you're gonna ponder about it. Yeah man just tell her. It doesnt matter what the outcome is, all I know is that you will feel a lot better once it's out.
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2006, 12:32 AM   #70
aapriadi
Colonel
Indonesia
Rep

Quote:
haha I knew it!! I told you that you're gonna ponder about it. Yeah man just tell her. It doesnt matter what the outcome is, all I know is that you will feel a lot better once it's out.
yeah i think i should tell her but perhaps i should try to approach her again eh? i mean we drifted apart and she seldom return my calls..gonna try to hang out with her again, move from that friendship to the relationship ladder if i can and then tell her.
dammit whats ur location bro? i gotta meet u once i move to CA next year
then we'll go hunt for chicks
      07-25-2006, 12:41 AM   #71
Luongo
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Porsche Carrera T

Dude, I don't think it is ethical to post someone's picture online without their consent.

I think she could actually sue you for defamation as in www.dontdatehim.com lawsuit.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/14944251.htm
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2006, 12:43 AM   #72
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
yeah i think i should tell her but perhaps i should try to approach her again eh? i mean we drifted apart and she seldom return my calls..gonna try to hang out with her again, move from that friendship to the relationship ladder if i can and then tell her.
dammit whats ur location bro? i gotta meet u once i move to CA next year
then we'll go hunt for chicks

I live in San Jose bro. perhaps when you move here I'd introduce you to some of my home girls.

forget about being nice to her. Just go to her house (or just go up to her after work) and say "we need to talk" or "I got something important I need to talk to you about". ANd then just let them feelings out
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2006, 12:53 AM   #73
sungmin
playing the field
South Korea
Rep
Drives: Lunch is for Wimps

Quote:
lol the new girl is kinda weird as well, if u read my previous thread u'll understand
she has or had a bf, told some of her close friends but me. we used to hang out a lot but now i rarely talk to her anymore and vice versa.
i've decided to go after white girls now lol, they're more open and straightforward than asian girls. asian girls are too materialistic and f-in hard to please

haha youre going to be in for it. in my experience, if youre asian and you are sick of asian girls, white girls will be no better for you. because of culture differences, white girls have a tendency to do whatever the hell they want to do. And when youre an asian guy hooking up with a white girl, you will basically get bottom-tier respect from them since youre asian. so basically you have no control over the white girl you are dating, thus you feel constantly threatened and powerless because she can go screw another dude at her whim. sounds crass doesnt it? but thats young people for you.

sorry if this sounds too negative. but i think you are just being negative about your situation in general and you might hit harder if yoyve "decided to go after white girls now."
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2006, 12:56 AM   #74
aapriadi
Colonel
Indonesia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luongo
Dude, I don't think it is ethical to post someone's picture online without their consent.

I think she could actually sue you for defamation as in www.dontdatehim.com lawsuit.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/14944251.htm
thanks for the warning, i'll remove the pics by the end of the week
      07-25-2006, 12:57 AM   #75
aapriadi
Colonel
Indonesia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sungmin
haha youre going to be in for it. in my experience, if youre asian and you are sick of asian girls, white girls will be no better for you. because of culture differences, white girls have a tendency to do whatever the hell they want to do. And when youre an asian guy hooking up with a white girl, you will basically get bottom-tier respect from them since youre asian. so basically you have no control over the white girl you are dating, thus you feel constantly threatened and powerless because she can go screw another dude at her whim. sounds crass doesnt it? but thats young people for you.

sorry if this sounds too negative. but i think you are just being negative about your situation in general and you might hit harder if yoyve "decided to go after white girls now."
ah dang...sounds like i've no chance with any girl now
maybe i should just turn gay
i'll keep ur words in mind, thx man
      07-25-2006, 12:58 AM   #76
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
thanks for the warning, i'll remove the pics by the end of the week
I think you should remove them now. Save urself before u wreck urself
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2006, 01:00 AM   #77
aapriadi
Colonel
Indonesia
Rep

Quote:
I live in San Jose bro. perhaps when you move here I'd introduce you to some of my home girls.

forget about being nice to her. Just go to her house (or just go up to her after work) and say "we need to talk" or "I got something important I need to talk to you about". ANd then just let them feelings out
san jose damn my sister is in cupertino! i'm moving to either san diego or san jose. but then again i havent seen all the nice cities in CA, i'll definitely drop by though
yeah i'll do that, rejection isnt a problem. i can see that we're goin nowhere either. i'm movin to CA in a year, she's graduatin in a few months and she has no idea where she's gonna go either. if its fated then perhaps we'll meet again and hook up or somethin
      07-25-2006, 01:01 AM   #78
aapriadi
Colonel
Indonesia
Rep

Quote:
I think you should remove them now. Save urself before u wreck urself
hahaha none of them gonna ever visit this site though
lets wait till i got 50 votes, how's that?
      07-25-2006, 09:26 AM   #79
aapriadi
Colonel
Indonesia
Rep

pics removed
lol my ex still wins hands down
but both girls are equally f-ed up
nuff said, lets just concentrate on mods