BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Wash, Wax, Detail, Cosmetic Maintenance & Repairs

Mporium BMW

04-11-2013, 03:54 PM   #1
Vossen wheels
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i N55

Vossen Proudly Recommends Eagle One Car show Products

You can now join the Eagle One online car show for a chance to win Gift Cards to Auto Zone. All you need to do is register here: Showroom | Eagle One Car Show

The countdown is going on now with 3 day's and 7 hours remaining for a great chance to win $100 and be recognized on INSTAGRAM through eagleonecarshow. Good luck and hope you all join the online car show.

Details:

CARSHOW AWARDS & PRIZES

TOP RIDE OF THE WEEK:

Each week the Car Show will display the “Top Ride of the Week,” the ride that has received the most total votes out of all class categories.

WEEKLY PRIZES:

Weekly prizes will be offered to the “Top Ride of the Week.” Prizes will vary from week-to-week, be sure to check the leaderboard to see that week’s prize. Each car in the Car Show is limited to one weekly prize per year, but your votes will still go to your overall standing.

ALL TIME LEADERS:

Shows the leaders in overall total votes (all categories) and by class. Continue to check the all time standings to see where your ride ranks.

WEEKLY WINNERS:

Displays the weekly winners in each class and trophies for each category.

Whether it's from a quick detail with their amazing Wipe & Shine or their Enviroshine car wash soap, we highly recommend Eagle One to everyone. We attend a lot of meets/events and always carry around these awesome products for quick touch up's or a full car wash to leave that showroom shine we all love.

I personally have been using Eagle One detailing products for many years and still to this day I am extremely satisfied with the overall outcome.

My Previous 2008 G37S has always been Wiped & Shined

My current 2013 G37 Sport 6MT frequently Nano Waxed

Ladies also lovin the Eagle One detailing prodcuts

You can now join the Eagle One online car show for a chance to win Gift Cards to Auto Zone. All you need to do is register here Showroom | Eagle One Car Show

Eagle One

Vossen Project Ferrari 458 also uses this Amazing WAX!!

Superior Products

Only the BEST!!

Vossen Project C63 AMG Black Series also is part of the #1 detailing products

VPS C63 Detailed

Cleaned and now even sexier

Appreciate 0