BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

12-20-2011, 12:25 PM   #1
E92Dream
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 M3 Coupe

For Sale: 2002 M3 Cabriolet - Excellent Condition

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
SOLD !!!!! Thanks everyone.

Great deal for someone - I am willing to listen to serious offers over $13,000 - an extremely well-maintained automobile.

I'm finally selling my pampered steel gray metallic over anthracite leather E46 M3 to one lucky buyer. I purchased the car from an acquaintance when it had about 29,000 miles and I have put about another 62,000 highway miles on it since (mileage at 91,700) I have done nothing but upgrade it and enjoy it these past 5 + years. I am a mechanical engineer and I can assure you that all maintenance has been done by the book and this is one beautiful car -- inside and out. Carfax with all maintenance details attached to this post.

The E46 is the last of the M3's with the in-line six that is one of the greatest powerplants ever built. And this one runs as strong as the day it was new - maybe better. A lightweight, well balanced machine with 333 HP to move you forward as quickly as you like. Approximately $9,000 in tasteful upgrades. New front brakes were added in the past six months, so that is an expense you won't have to deal with for a very long time.

I have never wiped the finish on this car in all the time I have owned it - - only blotted it with the softest microfiber towels on the market. As a result, you don't see the swirl marks that are so evident on darker colored cars. It has an incredible shine and the flake in the metallic looks great off the flared wheel wells and hood bump. This car is fitted with all the standard features of a 2002 M3, with the following manufacturer options on board:

* Cold weather package
* Sport package
* Premium package
* Park Distance Control
* Rain Sensing Wipers
* 19” Alloy Wheel package
* Hardtop Prep package
* Rear seat windscreen
* 6 speed Sequential Manual Gearbox (auto-manual) with paddle shifters
* Harmon Kardon Premium Sound Package

Things that have been added aftermarket include:

* Hamann exhaust ($3,700)
* Hamann performance crosspipe ($1,200)
* Carbon fiber interior trim ($800)
* Carbon fiber rear rear valance ($600)
* Carbon fiber front lip spoiler ($1600)
* Carbon fiber grill kidneys and hood vent ($550)
* Color matched eyebrows and passenger lock delete ($200)
* 3M clear bra on leading edge of hood ($250)
* Front valance vent inserts ($120)

This car is clean and is in excellent condition in the interior, the exterior and under the hood. It is not a new car and has some rock chips, a surface scratch on the front right wheel, a small ding on the left rear wheel (no rash on any wheel), and minimal wear on the interior. In my mind, and I go to a lot of BMW events, it is one of the cleanest 2002 "driver" I have seen - people think it is a much newer car. I have all my service records or any BMW dealer can give you the service history on the car. I used International BMW here in the Milwaukee area.

No low ball offers please, this is not a distress sale. The car is located in Grafton, WI - about 20 miles north of Milwaukee just off of Interstate I-43. I will work with the buyer's shipping company if you wish to have the car shipped anywhere in the U.S. Don't miss out on this opportunity.

I will take and e-mail any pictures you want of the car - - just let me know.

I have the title in hand and the car is free of any liens. The car has the smoker's package (ashtray and lighter) but it has been a non-smoker's car throughout it's life.

The car has never had any paint work that I am aware of - - in fact, I've never even had a door ding on the car because I never put the car in a position to get one - - lots of walking from distant parking spaces.

PM me with serious offers - this is one you don't want to miss.

Attached Images

Attached Images
File Type: pdf 2002 BWW M3 Cabriolet.pdf (1.67 MB, 190 views)

Last edited by E92Dream; 12-24-2011 at 12:22 AM.. Reason: Price Reduction
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2011, 07:54 PM   #2
E92Dream
Private First Class
Rep

Bump
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2011, 02:49 AM   #3
SharkM3
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3 Lime Rock Park Edition

Bump for a Super Clean E46! Reminds me of my 2006 AW E46 SMG Comp Pkg! I papered it too!!

GLWS man! : )
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2011, 10:18 AM   #4
E92Dream
Private First Class
Rep

Appreciate the comments, it is one sweet ride; but one M is enough for me right now. '06 Comp Package is still one of the best cars out there.
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2011, 05:28 PM   #5
E92Dream
Private First Class
Rep

Bump
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2012, 08:01 PM   #6
E92Dream
Private First Class
Rep