BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

Mporium BMW

09-21-2008, 11:04 AM   #45
TK-421
Registered Sex Offender
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 | 1JZ S13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer Loyalist View Post
If his dad has the means to provide it then I don't see anything wrong with it.
I agree 100%
      09-21-2008, 11:26 AM   #46
AJerman
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by news 4 u View Post
I agree 100%
I agree as well. Since when is it up to other people to decide how someone spends their money? If they have it, let them spend how they want to. I completely agree that just because someone spends a lot of money on their child, it doesn't mean that they can't still be a good parent and raise their kids right. The problem isn't the money, it's the number of parents who just dump money at their kids and tell them to go have fun and never are a parent.

OP sounds much more mature than a lot of young 335 drivers on this board, so let him have something nice.

All I will say is to please be careful. Understand that I don't have anything wrong with you being young and having a nice car, but at 17 you DO lack a lot of experience, and hell, half the experience is how to deal with other idiots on the road. You're obviously going to give that thing hell sometimes, anyone who owns one would, just be careful doing so and don't put your life or anyone else's in danger. That's a lot of car that can get out of hand quick. I've had fast cars at a fairly young age myself and I learned quick driving them.

Other than that, congrats dude. That's a sick car. Post more pics!
      09-21-2008, 11:48 AM   #47
OverDrive
CHEAT TO WIN!!
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, 718 GT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJerman View Post
I agree as well. Since when is it up to other people to decide how someone spends their money? If they have it, let them spend how they want to. I completely agree that just because someone spends a lot of money on their child, it doesn't mean that they can't still be a good parent and raise their kids right. The problem isn't the money, it's the number of parents who just dump money at their kids and tell them to go have fun and never are a parent.

OP sounds much more mature than a lot of young 335 drivers on this board, so let him have something nice.

All I will say is to please be careful. Understand that I don't have anything wrong with you being young and having a nice car, but at 17 you DO lack a lot of experience, and hell, half the experience is how to deal with other idiots on the road. You're obviously going to give that thing hell sometimes, anyone who owns one would, just be careful doing so and don't put your life or anyone else's in danger. That's a lot of car that can get out of hand quick. I've had fast cars at a fairly young age myself and I learned quick driving them.

tru dat

Now OP, quit teasing and show us the rest of the pics!!
________
Dc medical marijuana dispensaries
________
Medical Marijuana
________
Child Zoloft
________
Bong reviews

Last edited by OverDrive; 04-14-2011 at 09:30 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2008, 01:01 PM   #48
to_riffic
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: rwd

w/ all those car options u've had....dayum!!!

congrats on the new chick magnet

Appreciate 0
      09-21-2008, 01:57 PM   #49
E90RWC
What you know about the twins?
Rep
Drives: bmw

You are ballin'!

2 kids at my school 17 or 18 years old each have an Aston Martin DB9 and a Ferrari.
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2008, 01:59 PM   #50
xxballinboi786
Captain
Rep
Drives: Lamborghini

Updated with more pictures!
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2008, 02:38 PM   #51
e92leon
我的車車有Turbo&!!!
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 빠른차

Garage List
2008 E92 335i  [10.00]
2006 RX-8 (SE3P)  [0.00]
ballinboi like I said before for the SL, I'll say it again, you are BALLIN'!

nice ride man, by the time I get a car like that you're probably sporting yachts lol

congrats
      09-21-2008, 02:58 PM   #52
xxballinboi786
Captain
Rep
Drives: Lamborghini

Quote:
Originally Posted by e92leon View Post
ballinboi like I said before for the SL, I'll say it again, you are BALLIN'!

nice ride man, by the time I get a car like that you're probably sporting yachts lol

congrats
Thanks man,

if I'm in the position to be able buy a yacht in the future, I would buy it for my dad, not myself
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2008, 04:05 PM   #53
BoostedBMW
United_States
Rep
Drives: TiAg E92 335

Garage List
2003 S2000  [0.00]
Quote:

I think that far too often you see parents with some money who are essentially jackoffs who raise scum that aren't taught a damn thing by their parents who believe that they are better off being their friend than a real parent. Through spoiling the crap out of their childrent they believe that will make them love them more, and make up for their total lack of any sort of real parenting that they should have raised them with.

After seeing how the OP answered some of the disrespectful remarks I can see how this doesn't apply to him, which is very nice to see, as that is usual not the case with most "spoiled" kids these days.

To the OP, congrats and best of luck with your new car, that is an insane ride! With that said, you are one lucky bastard!

l 19" Rial Daytona Race l KW V2 l Eisenhaus Race Exhaust l
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2008, 04:51 PM   #54
RenaultOne
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 328i Jet Black

I am absolutely in awe of your car. I am your age and I am thankful that i drive a 3 series everyday but when i see your car i just can't believe it.
Man I am SO jealous of you... You will be able to get so many girls with that car...un-freaking-believable.
And don't worry about those haters who think you're too young to drive this car. They think idiocy is present in only people our age.
      09-21-2008, 10:31 PM   #55
Expired
Fanatic
United_States
Rep
Drives: N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougLikesBMW View Post
Nice picture.

You're 17 years old. You've had a 335i before, then got a $115k SL550 handed to you, and now your dad is saying that this Lambo is pretty much yours.

Talk about having a diamond encrusted, platinum plated spoon in your mouth. In all seriousness at 17 years old, supposedly with a Lambo, where do you go after that? What comes next in line after a Lambo; what do you upgrade to? You have nothing to look forward to. Lots of money and spoiling your kid does not equal good parenting.
Define spoiling.. Technically everyone that has had a car bought for them is spoiled if you compare the cars cost to the income of the family.
I'm sure its the same as some family's buying a cheap $5-10k car for their kid.

If I had a kid and had the money for a lambo, I would definitely buy it for my kid right now.. The U.S. is about to get fucked, might as well have some fun before it does.

-Nathan
      09-21-2008, 10:39 PM   #56
nicosusername
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: various

we live once, fuck it, congrats.
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2008, 03:37 AM   #57
m2kev
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: G87 M2

Take good care of that beast Your dad is very generous. Does he want to adopt? I do laundry! haha. Good luck trying to brush girls off your shoulders.
      09-22-2008, 06:18 AM   #58
MrToad
I rike bee em dub u
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Beautiful ride, it sounds like you have a lot of sense for your age even more so than some adults on here I'm going to reiterate and say be careful!
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2008, 10:12 AM   #59
OBI_agent
D to the X to the B!
United Arab Emirates
Rep
Drives: ABS,American bargain supercar

Lucky SOB....congrats bro,....I wish my dad was interested in sports cars
      09-22-2008, 12:52 PM   #60
kpcoupe
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 328i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxballinboi786 View Post
No one said it did. Only spending money on your child isn't going to make them a good, caring, or smart person; spending time with them, however, will. My dad exemplifies the kind of citizen, father, and friend I want to be when I grow older. It has always been a dream of mine to buy my dad the car of his dreams; the Murcielago. He has the money to buy one for himself, but it his wish for me to be able to buy him one. I understand your rationale behind saying that spending lots of money on a child doesn't necessarily result in good parenting. However, I believe that you are only looking at the extreme. My dad does spend money on me, and I appreciate it. I think you're missing that. Also, spending money and supplementing it with good parenting, in my opinion, does not ruin a child.
I feel ya, but then again i am kinda like you. lucky me!
      09-22-2008, 01:45 PM   #61
new2the3
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X3M Competition

Damn son, your dad is a BALLER.... Congrats and be smart with it.
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2008, 03:35 PM   #62
louz4
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 Z4 Roadster

I don't think I have any right to make judgement calls as to what is right or wrong for others to do with there money, lives, sons, whatever. But I am jealous. Any chance of me calling him dad once in a while?
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2008, 03:54 PM   #63
n3985
Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: a car

Awesome car, who is paying for maintenance?
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2008, 07:47 PM   #64
TMNT
Captain
Rep
Drives: 330ci ZHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92to997 View Post
we live once, fuck it, congrats.
Exactly. Enjoy your life man, have has much fun as possible, but within responsible reason!

Last edited by TMNT; 09-22-2008 at 08:22 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2008, 03:57 AM   #65
canucklion
pull my finger to get your kinder® surprise
Canada
Rep
Drives: circles around you

+1, OP has shown to be a mature 17 year old, so why not if his pop's got the means to give him a lambo?

Quote:

09-23-2008, 05:37 AM   #66
Hula-Hula
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: ♥

Holy shit man... I sat in one of those once... Almost got hit by the dealer haha
Awesome cars, one of the best interiors out there! Good luck with it and drive it like a maniac!
________
Website Design
________
MERCEDES-BENZ W136 SPECIFICATIONS
________
WELLBUTRIN SETTLEMENT

Last edited by Hula-Hula; 08-27-2011 at 07:47 AM..
Appreciate 0