BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

BPM

10-20-2008, 11:15 AM   #1
HanM3
Private
Rep
Drives: 2009 m3 space gray coupe

buy now or wait?

im just wondering if you guys think given the current state of economy is it better to take advantage of the good interest rate offers now or wait it out another couple months and hope for a better deal... or is this is as good as it gets?
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2008, 11:32 AM   #2
Technic
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2021 i3S, 2024 i4 M50

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha-3 View Post
im just wondering if you guys think given the current state of economy is it better to take advantage of the good interest rate offers now or wait it out another couple months and hope for a better deal... or is this is as good as it gets?
It will get better cost-wise for anybody getting a 2008 M3 as the 2009 are already in the lots. However, the more you wait the less variety of colors/models/transmission/option combinations you will be able to get at your choice.

IMO, this '08 M3 "fire" sale and excess dealer inventory while MY changeover will be the last time that it will be seen. M3 production will be sharply reduced from now on - and not only for MY2009 in the USA for this to never happen again and keep the M3 brand and value at a high market level.
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2008, 01:47 PM   #3
UltimateBMW
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: MP4

I think it will get better. And once all the '08s are dried up, then the exact same deals will be made on '09s. We aren't even near 2009 in reality, so I imagine once Jan 1 hits you'd be able to get a 09 e92 at invoice.

I personally will be doing something to this effect.
      10-20-2008, 03:30 PM   #4
SpencerM3
Sauce
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 SSII E90 M3

It's all relative man. Can you afford it now and are you ready to buy? If so then buy now. I persoanlly can wait it out a little less thana year since my wifes car's lease is up summer '09 and I'm thinking of just holding out till then, giving her my Range Rover and getting the M3 in place of her car. I'm sur ethe deals then will be good too, but who's to know if they'll get any better than they are now.
2009 E90 M3 | Silverstone II | Black Novillo | HRE P40's | Akrapovic Exhaust | Eibach Pro Kit | Jet Black Kidney Grilles | SSII Side Reflectors | SSII Side Gills | LUX H8 Angel Eyes | Macht Schnell Filter | Tecnocraft Envy Charge Pipe

"M3 drivers have no friends." - Jeremy Clarkson
Appreciate 0