BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Health, Fitness, Martial Arts, and Nutrition

BPM

02-18-2009, 01:44 PM   #1
tommay248
1N'dONE
Rep
Drives: N54 135i / VO 1M

DBol/Winstrol weight loss?????

Ok so I am under the assumption that steriods bulk you up. I understand D-Bol gets you big (whether its water weight i dunno) and Winstrol gets you cut. My buddy is taking both at the same time, which i advised against, and he claims to be losing a lot of weight. R steroids the new weight loss program ???

Other than the obvious, liver problems, small nuts, temper? etc... what are the other cons i can share with him to have him stop before he gets to be like every other guy on "Tool Academy" haha
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2009, 01:49 PM   #2
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

I would rather be a complete bag of sand wimp than take that crap. I saw one of the former American Gladiators on a show the other night. He got addicted to roids and eventually had to get breast reduction surgery. Ask him if he really wants tits and get back to us......
      02-18-2009, 01:56 PM   #3
BoostedBMW
United_States
Rep
Drives: TiAg E92 335

Garage List
2003 S2000  [0.00]
The side affects are def not worth it. I don't care what people argue for the use of steroids/pro hormones, there are just too many risks associated with taking them. I have a cousin who ran his fare share of cycles back in his early 20's and he is now 30 years old with chrone's disease as well as having hardening of the arterial walls in his heart (I forgot the name for this)... I don't think its just a coincidence, but you can do your own research and weigh the pros/cons for yourself in terms of short term gains versus long term consequences. BTW, similar gains can be made natually over a longer period of time so why put yourself at risk? This is assuming that you haven't already reached your genetic potenital naturally, which I highly doubt.

Also, a friend of my family who is in his 40's decided to use steroids to help with gains (I think he said it was winstrol, but I don't remember), and it turned out that he had a small tumor that ended up growing to about the size of his fist over a 6 month period. Thankfully he is fine now, but at the end of the day you can ask him if it was worth it. No, I'm not saying that steroids caused the cancer, but I'm just trying to point out the affect that they can have on the body.

l 19" Rial Daytona Race l KW V2 l Eisenhaus Race Exhaust l
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2009, 02:05 PM   #4
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

Look what it did to his teeth and eyes. The rest of him looks normal.
Attached Images

02-18-2009, 02:05 PM   #5
PA_335i
Registered
Rep
Drives: 335i coupe

Limp dick/low libido from no test in your system should more then enough reasons not to run oral only cycle.
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2009, 03:10 PM   #6
1cleanm6
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M5 comp/Range/i3S

WINSTROL is not a joke...my friend always talks about it....

i rather work for it and get it naturally then have that fake shit...
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2009, 03:22 PM   #7
tommay248
1N'dONE
Rep
Drives: N54 135i / VO 1M

yeah thats what i tell him, plus roid gains go away like lightning when yous top taking right? i mean if you build it naturally it stays a little longer if you stop lifting? plus i feel like roids make you looks real big and strong once you are on them, once you get off your big but weak... does that make any sense?
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2009, 04:08 PM   #8
1cleanm6
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M5 comp/Range/i3S

jus for your info they use roids on horses...lol

now compare a horse to a human lol
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2009, 04:41 PM   #9
ideliver
Major
Rep
Drives: E60 M5, E71 X6M, E46 M3

Garage List
2006 BMW E46 M3 'vert  [0.00]
2008 BMW M5  [0.00]
2011 BMW E92  [0.00]
2012 BMW X6M  [0.00]
2003 E46 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markoni View Post
Why even bother with steroids. If you're friend's a man then why's he so obsessed with his looks. Real men don't care about looking ripped. It's just vanity.

I'd understand if he were an athlete whose livelihood depended on top performance, but I'm pretty sure he's just some homosexual gymhead who wants to look good for the boys.
+1...if being homicidal isn't enough (think Chris Benoit) then nothing else is...this shit is beyond stupid...the question is "for what benefit?" what does an individual gain by using steroids...nothing...at least if he does a rail of coke, vitamin E or some other stuff you have a good time....steroids are a just stupid...unless you want some other dudes to want you...cause the ladies want Brad Pitt, George Clooney, and Barack Obama...

Appreciate 0
      02-18-2009, 04:57 PM   #10
Brunotheboxer
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Shelby GT500.

Your friends may up losing tons of weight if he ends up getting cancer later in life. Only assholes take roids, imho.

"...I maybe drunk, but you're ugly, and I can sober up..."
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2009, 05:23 PM   #11
BigDog
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: YMB F80

some decent info here, lots of misinformation...

since you asked for the cons...

winstrol may:
thin out your hair
cause a bit of dryness in the joints
if taken orally in high dosages for too long may affect the liver

dbol may:
cause a decent amount of water retention (aka moonface)
at times painful lower back pumps
again same potential liver issues...

it won't make you grow tumors out your nose, and is certainly not a magic pill... he'll still need the proper diet and training.... as far as will you be able to reach the same naturally.... well that depends if you have the discipline to eat and train properly... (most likely not)....

here is some detailed info for you...

Dbol:
http://www.promusclemag.com/forum/t4...-dianabol.html
Winstrol:
http://www.promusclemag.com/forum/t4...-winstrol.html

some helpful advice to your friend would be make sure he runs some sort of testoserone with whatever oral he's running... it'll mitigate the side effects...

but anyways those are the basic downsides.... at the end of the day its his choice, but atleast you can give him some proper information....
      02-18-2009, 05:25 PM   #12
BigDog
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommay248 View Post
yeah thats what i tell him, plus roid gains go away like lightning when yous top taking right? i mean if you build it naturally it stays a little longer if you stop lifting? plus i feel like roids make you looks real big and strong once you are on them, once you get off your big but weak... does that make any sense?
it will go away because you didn't have the proper diet and training in place to start with... also you will loose some water weight so that'll also take away a bit from the gains...

but yeah... diet and training first before he starts thinking of anabolics
      02-18-2009, 05:44 PM   #13
Sal@AUTOcouture
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: M760xi

has he been eating more? You GOTTA eat!
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2009, 06:07 PM   #14
mpimping
Banned
South Korea
Rep
Drives: gti

they increase your test levels so you burn fat...
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2009, 10:28 PM   #15
UncleJesse
Have mercy!
Rep
Drives: Trolley Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by ideliver View Post
+1...if being homicidal isn't enough (think Chris Benoit) then nothing else is...this shit is beyond stupid...the question is "for what benefit?" what does an individual gain by using steroids...nothing...at least if he does a rail of coke, vitamin E or some other stuff you have a good time....steroids are a just stupid...unless you want some other dudes to want you...cause the ladies want Brad Pitt, George Clooney, and Barack Obama...
yes, because it had to be the steroids that made him kill himself and his family, not the fact he was a crazy fuck. i guess the two bankers that did the same thing recently were on drugs as well.
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2009, 10:43 PM   #16
GGreek5
Olimpiakos
Greece
Rep
Drives: M3

OP: He will still be able to lose weight, as long as he is working out with light weight--and high reps, and is eating right.
When your on the Juice, diet and how you workout will play a HUGE roll in how you appear. Meaning, more cut up and toned or more bulky with not so much muscle definition.
If he's on the heavy side, tell him to do at least an hour of cardio before he actually works out.
D-bol is alot of water weight, so tell him to stay away from foods with alot of Sodium.

All the bad shit that happens from steroid use happens once you stop. Thats why it is soo addictive, and difficult to come off of. Once you stop, thats when your balls shrink. Your body stops producing test because your injecting yourself with so much more than usual when your on a cycle. So when you stop, depression sets in cause of the lack of testosterone in your system. It usually takes a couple of months for your body to start producing the normal levels again. Thats why people use HGC kits when they come off the juice.
You start looking in the mirror thinking your getting smaller, and even more depression sets in. You dont feel as energetic, and you start to lose motivation. Thats when people usually start up again.
You also lose your sex drive when you come off. Once again lack of test in the body. You feel weaker at the gym, and do to all these feelings you dont work out as much, and you lose all of your gains from the juice, and if you dont have good genetics, it will turn into fat.
Bitch tits- cause of too much estrogen, thats no good either.
Liver problems, especially if he's using orals, cause they go through the liver twice.
Prostate issues, etc. etc.
Thats why when your on the juice you have to be eating right(many vitamins and supplements), and in a good state of mind mentally to see the best gains.
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2009, 10:57 PM   #17
BigDog
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGreek5 View Post
OP: He will still be able to lose weight, as long as he is working out with light weight--and high reps, and is eating right.
When your on the Juice, diet and how you workout will play a HUGE roll in how you appear. Meaning, more cut up and toned or more bulky with not so much muscle definition.
If he's on the heavy side, tell him to do at least an hour of cardio before he actually works out.
D-bol is alot of water weight, so tell him to stay away from foods with alot of Sodium.

All the bad shit that happens from steroid use happens once you stop. Thats why it is soo addictive, and difficult to come off of. Once you stop, thats when your balls shrink. Your body stops producing test because your injecting yourself with so much more than usual when your on a cycle. So when you stop, depression sets in cause of the lack of testosterone in your system. It usually takes a couple of months for your body to start producing the normal levels again. Thats why people use HGC kits when they come off the juice.
You start looking in the mirror thinking your getting smaller, and even more depression sets in. You dont feel as energetic, and you start to lose motivation. Thats when people usually start up again.
You also lose your sex drive when you come off. Once again lack of test in the body. You feel weaker at the gym, and do to all these feelings you dont work out as much, and you lose all of your gains from the juice, and if you dont have good genetics, it will turn into fat.
Bitch tits- cause of too much estrogen, thats no good either.
Liver problems, especially if he's using orals, cause they go through the liver twice.
Prostate issues, etc. etc.
Thats why when your on the juice you have to be eating right(many vitamins and supplements), and in a good state of mind mentally to see the best gains.
what?! lol you are way off on alot of stuff...
      02-18-2009, 11:10 PM   #18
GGreek5
Olimpiakos
Greece
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDog View Post
what?! lol you are way off on alot of stuff...
Not really. I was on the juice and a trainer for many many years bud. I have almost every Steroid Almanac Review book that was ever published. Not proud of it, but I have alot of knowledge about it.
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2009, 11:11 PM   #19
mpimping
Banned
South Korea
Rep

u are supposed to cut carbs and do cardio...
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2009, 11:15 PM   #20
GGreek5
Olimpiakos
Greece
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpimping View Post
u are supposed to cut carbs and do cardio...
If you want to lose the weight, yes.
I used to advise people to try and lose as much weight as possible with diet and cardio before they got on the heavier juice.
But, they would be doing clenbuterols (sp) during the weight loss period. It helps burn a ton of fat.
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2009, 11:32 PM   #21
mpimping
Banned
South Korea
Rep

Quote:
If you want to lose the weight, yes.
I used to advise people to try and lose as much weight as possible with diet and cardio before they got on the heavier juice.
But, they would be doing clenbuterols (sp) during the weight loss period. It helps burn a ton of fat.
i heard clen is overrated and probably not good for you. some people juice around summer to get lean but I think you should at least increase cardio for a while since roids are exactly good for your heart or cl levels...
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2009, 11:43 PM   #22
BigDog
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Not really. I was on the juice and a trainer for many many years bud. I have almost every Steroid Almanac Review book that was ever published. Not proud of it, but I have alot of knowledge about it.
good... then you will know that HCG is used to help maintain the size of your balls during cycle, not AFTER cycle... HCG is not PCT therapy... you will know that PCT will assist you in trying to keep size and regain your test levels much faster... not after many months....

and the steroid almanac review... if thats the same one you see advertised on elitefitness... is nonsense....

like i said... misinformation