BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

07-28-2017, 04:28 PM   #23
SteveOS
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M2

Wow, you kept that machine CLEAN! Looks very similar to mine. Congrats on the sale, and congrats to BOOF-M3
Appreciate 1
cliverman955.50
      07-31-2017, 08:30 PM   #24
ndvv
Rep
Drives: E46 M3

Sorry I missed the boat on this!! Every E92 I shop will now be matched against this one.
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2017, 11:43 PM   #25
CHE///MIST3
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 6MT Space/Black

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
2007 BMW 328i  [0.00]
I'd challenge anyone to find a more beautiful and awesome car than this one for $30,000 ! Congrats on the sale.

GM
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2017, 09:12 AM   #26
BOOF-M3
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMCHEM83 View Post
I'd challenge anyone to find a more beautiful and awesome car than this one for $30,000 ! Congrats on the sale.

GM
Thank you guys. It actually is beautiful and I paid well under $30,000, well under. Having a tune, coding, Gintani X-Pipe, Dinan cold air intake & pulleys along with rear diffuser, front splitters, trunk spoiler, angel eyes and the BMW Performance Alcantara steering wheel, including tons of service records this car is perfect. The OEM wheel must never have been used and is sitting in a box so I will be installing it onto my 2011 E93 M3. Owner and forum member Braheem picked me up at the airport and was a gracious host. His friends were Class-A good guys. I could not find one thing wrong with this car and after four days of ownership I still can't.
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2017, 09:13 AM   #27
BOOF-M3
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndvv View Post
Sorry I missed the boat on this!! Every E92 I shop will now be matched against this one.
True statement, it's a winner.
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2017, 09:32 AM   #28
Ab28
Captain
Rep
Drives: E90 M3/E39 M5/128i

Congrats on the purchase. Seems like a friendly deal all around.

I'd like to hear your thoughts and impressions compared to your E93.

I have a vert and consider adding/swapping for a coupe all the time. Hearing it first hand from an owner of both would help.

And oddly enough we also have a E93 328i in the household.
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2017, 10:27 AM   #29
BOOF-M3
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lat77 View Post
Congrats on the purchase. Seems like a friendly deal all around.

I'd like to hear your thoughts and impressions compared to your E93.

I have a vert and consider adding/swapping for a coupe all the time. Hearing it first hand from an owner of both would help.

And oddly enough we also have a E93 328i in the household.
Wow, where to begin. First thing is buying from a forum member rather than a dealer with no history, blood, sweat and tears into the car is a much better feeling. I noticed the weight difference immediately. Also I highly recommend ZCP as you can also feel the lower stance immediately. It's as if the car is more in tune with the pavement. You can feel everything. The E93 almost feels more like a Cadillac in comparison. And then throw in the tune, Gintani X-Pipe, Dinan cold air intake & pulleys it is a completely different vehicle than the mostly stock E93. This is the car I wanted originally. I allowed the wife to have a say in body type. But I am glad that I have both as there is nothing better than putting the top down as the sun is falling and feeling that warm breeze and having the music cranked. Yea the E92 is pretty Effing cool.
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2017, 01:48 PM   #30
Ab28
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOF-M3 View Post
Wow, where to begin. First thing is buying from a forum member rather than a dealer with no history, blood, sweat and tears into the car is a much better feeling. I noticed the weight difference immediately. Also I highly recommend ZCP as you can also feel the lower stance immediately. It's as if the car is more in tune with the pavement. You can feel everything. The E93 almost feels more like a Cadillac in comparison. And then throw in the tune, Gintani X-Pipe, Dinan cold air intake & pulleys it is a completely different vehicle than the mostly stock E93. This is the car I wanted originally. I allowed the wife to have a say in body type. But I am glad that I have both as there is nothing better than putting the top down as the sun is falling and feeling that warm breeze and having the music cranked. Yea the E92 is pretty Effing cool.
Thanks for the reply.

Now my search will continue (sigh)

Enjoy
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2017, 02:06 PM   #31
BOOF-M3
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lat77 View Post
Quote:
Thanks for the reply.

Now my search will continue (sigh)

Enjoy
Why don't you start a WTB thread. I am aware of a couple of good cars available as other forum members are also.
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2017, 03:20 PM   #32
DGM33
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2010 e93 M3

Quote:
You're living my dream, BOOF! I'd love to park a smartly modded e92 comp package next to my e93. Good for you!
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2017, 03:48 PM   #33
BOOF-M3
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

You're living my dream, BOOF! I'd love to park a smartly modded e92 comp package next to my e93. Good for you![/QUOTE]

Yea I'm not upset about it for sure. We took BOTH cars to the store last night. We switched cars on the way back. Its so cool to able to look at your car while it's going down the road.
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2017, 08:09 PM   #34
ndvv
Rep
Drives: E46 M3

Quote:
True statement, it's a winner.
You have a buyer in me if/when you decide to let it go!
Appreciate 1
BOOF-M34450.00
      08-02-2017, 01:44 PM   #35
Ab28
Captain
Rep

hey boof,

tried to reply to your PM but it says your inbox is full.
Appreciate 0