BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

European Auto Source (EAS)

06-06-2008, 05:06 PM   #1
miamie92m3
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

New South Florida Delivery!

My sales advisor says the car was released yesterday in (Georgia, but I thought all southeast coast cars went through Charleston)? to the shipping company, but thats all he knows. can't tell whether its on the road already or still waiting to be driven down to Florida. I'm going nuts waiting! Hopefully it will be here by tomorrow!
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2008, 05:19 PM   #2
SHADY1
Hamann M3 Fan
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 & F10 M5

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [0.00]
2008 E92 M3 Coupe  [8.14]
Talking How long did it take your car to get to the port ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamie92m3 View Post
My sales advisor says the car was released yesterday in (Georgia, but I thought all southeast coast cars went through Charleston)? to the shipping company, but thats all he knows. can't tell whether its on the road already or still waiting to be driven down to Florida. I'm going nuts waiting! Hopefully it will be here by tomorrow!

Congrats on the port arrival I would like to know how long it took to get to the port from Germany I am having my M3 sent to Georgia

JZB,6MT, My mods 360 Forged 20inch wheels,VF650 Supercharger custom tuned,ARH Long Tube Headers,Hamann CF roof spoiler,H&R springs,CF grills,Hamann rear trunk spoiler,Hamann Side Skirts, ARKYM full CF bumper, Gintani Race exhaust, ARH X-pipe catless,RPI scoops,AA SSK, Arkym CF Double Sided Vented Hood,
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2008, 05:21 PM   #3
drvai
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 AW

My CA said mine arrived to the port on the 4th. BMW web site confirmed it.
He never mentioned locations, but he did said est. delivery was in 10 days, which matches the usual timing. (prep at VPC and then transport to soFla).
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2008, 05:41 PM   #4
miamie92m3
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

I think it was aboard the Courage. Mine arrived at the port on the 2nd and he said the estimated arrival date at the dealer was 6/9, but others have said it is quicker. My car was finished on May 5th, but I'm not sure of the dates for shipping etc.
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2008, 08:19 PM   #5
seb
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 M-DCT - Lotus Esprit

Quote:
Originally Posted by drvai View Post
My CA said mine arrived to the port on the 4th. BMW web site confirmed it.
He never mentioned locations, but he did said est. delivery was in 10 days, which matches the usual timing. (prep at VPC and then transport to soFla).
I saw a white one awaiting delivery at Lauderdale Imports and thought it was yours. Should be here soon then. Mine has been at PCD since May 17... I'm flying up there on the 19th. Havent seen any in Miami yet. Wonder if we'll see as many as the e46 M3s.
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2008, 04:28 AM   #6
PPINESM3
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 alpine M3

Can you recommend your CA

Im looking to order or purchase off the lot ASAP but it seems each CA I speak with is clueless and can not order me a car. Can one of you South florida guys recommend your CA or dealership? Thanks
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2008, 08:09 AM   #7
Emdriven
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 Mineral Grey M4

Call Mark Wang in Pembroke Pines. He is straight up and keeps you updated every step of the way. If you need his number send me a PM.
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2008, 11:53 AM   #8
seb
Private
United_States
Rep

I can vouch for Mark Wang from Lauderdale imports Pembroke Pines, I ordered my car with him. He is awesome! It was a very pleasant experience.
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2008, 02:26 PM   #9
Technic
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2021 i3S, 2024 i4 M50

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPINESM3 View Post
Im looking to order or purchase off the lot ASAP but it seems each CA I speak with is clueless and can not order me a car. Can one of you South florida guys recommend your CA or dealership? Thanks
Danny Paulino, Vista BMW or Carol Yasso, Lauderdale Imports...
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2008, 04:50 PM   #10
drvai
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by seb View Post
I saw a white one awaiting delivery at Lauderdale Imports and thought it was yours. Should be here soon then. Mine has been at PCD since May 17... I'm flying up there on the 19th. Havent seen any in Miami yet. Wonder if we'll see as many as the e46 M3s.
When was that? What interior?
The track site says it's still on the VPC and I haven't heard anything from Mark.

Hold on there for your car... I'm sure PCD it's worth the wait. I couldn't make it myself, but plan to do the course in a near future.
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2008, 05:32 PM   #11
seb
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by drvai View Post
When was that? What interior?
The track site says it's still on the VPC and I haven't heard anything from Mark.

Hold on there for your car... I'm sure PCD it's worth the wait. I couldn't make it myself, but plan to do the course in a near future.
This was last Sunday (1st of June). It was AW/Bamboo 6MT. Mine has been on PCD for a while, but I decided to call the 1-800 number and it said it was at the port awaiting a vessel.... must have been some kind glitch.
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2008, 06:09 PM   #12
miamie92m3
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

I went through Vista in Coconut Creek. Lino Menendez is my CA and he is great. Its funny cause they have a bunch of M3's laying around with $5k market premiums on the windows. I paid MSRP for a coupe. he said they would do less than msrp only on sedans. Anyway, they are throwing in free mats, alarm for $200, and I got a good financing rate as well as some other free accessories and goodies. The car is expected to arrive on Monday, but I went in and did the paperwork today.

By the way, its off topic, but the silver interior is so much nicer in person. Mine is an AW over black.

Can't wait!
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2008, 06:44 PM   #13
drvai
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by seb View Post
This was last Sunday (1st of June). It was AW/Bamboo 6MT. Mine has been on PCD for a while, but I decided to call the 1-800 number and it said it was at the port awaiting a vessel.... must have been some kind glitch.

Ohh I see. It's not mine.

I have a good insurance agent if you are interested.
Appreciate 0
      06-08-2008, 11:08 PM   #14
PPINESM3
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 alpine M3

Thanks Guys, Ireally appreciate your help I am going to give Mark a call I ll also try the guys mentioned from vista. I live about 5 min from lauderdale P Pines. Did any of you guys get it under MSRP?
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2008, 10:24 AM   #15
jackspar
Registered
Rep
Drives: mclaren

Need Suggestions

Right from my childhood I have a fantacy over sport cars and this still exist in my mind.I need a right guidelines to buy a best model sport car. Can anybody help me ?

_____
Jackspar.

Florida Drug Rehab
Florida Drug Rehab
Appreciate 0