BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion

BPM

03-17-2011, 01:59 PM   #221
Sniz
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: e92 335 - gone // e36 M3 turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan l. View Post
Dude i'm in love with your E36. So friggin hot
thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterSkiMask View Post
Awesome work, as usual!

I've never had the balls to wet sand my paint.
ive never had the balls to take my engine apart until this car, after that wetsanding was in comparison lol.

Put 7 hours into polishing, sealing, waxing the rest of the car yesterday....my back hates me right now.
      03-26-2011, 01:09 AM   #222
///power
Saudi Arabia
Rep
Drives: E60 M5 - E46 M3

Congrates on what you achieved so far.. Definitely inspiring!
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2011, 05:30 AM   #223
1013mm
aka 1013MM
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: pokingly flush

Garage List
2009 135i  [8.26]
redonkulas dyno. sinz this is by far one the best bmw build threads out there. i've followed it since day 1 keep it up!
      03-26-2011, 06:57 AM   #224
Bimmer-Bob
!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 128i

Garage List
GORGEOUS E36!

It's nice to see one SO well taken care of, I think they're totally underrated. I think the E36 is the platform that got me into BMW's in the first place.

It's getting harder and harder to find a good example, and unfortunately all too many have been lost to some really terrible modding. There's one local to me with a ridiculous riced-out body kit, covered in airbrushing, and complete with fart-can exhaust sticking out the back. I think I die inside a little every time it drives past, lol.
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2011, 12:32 PM   #225
Sniz
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///power View Post
Congrates on what you achieved so far.. Definitely inspiring!
thank you!!! The car has been a great project with many ups and downs, but days like yesterday when I get to drive it for hours on end (to a dragstrip ) make all the work worth it. Car has performed FLAWLESSLY ever since I got my new tune after the cat was deleted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzhang View Post
redonkulas dyno. sinz this is by far one the best bmw build threads out there. i've followed it since day 1 keep it up!
Thank you! Would love for you to be local to take a few shots of it

a few from yesterday at MIR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer-Bob View Post
GORGEOUS E36!

It's nice to see one SO well taken care of, I think they're totally underrated. I think the E36 is the platform that got me into BMW's in the first place.

It's getting harder and harder to find a good example, and unfortunately all too many have been lost to some really terrible modding. There's one local to me with a ridiculous riced-out body kit, covered in airbrushing, and complete with fart-can exhaust sticking out the back. I think I die inside a little every time it drives past, lol.
thank you very much. I agree, so many of these cars that I see are horribly modded and cared for. Its an amazing car to drive especially with the right modifications. Raw, powerful, immediate driver feedback and I love it.

Power is still going up, I have another 3psi to run once my meth injection is dialed in

I love the power delivery, I have full boost by 3000-3100rpm so that gives me right around 4,000 rpms of full boost / full power!! Boost is always a quick tip in away, the torque is intoxicating.
      03-26-2011, 01:44 PM   #226
Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Sniz

Congratulations on a wonderful job, it must be very satisfying to have accomplished such a great task.

I enjoyed this thread immensely !

I still have my first e28 535 is we are thinking of restoring her completely ... as they say "They don't build them any more like the used to anymore"

Happy Motoring always

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found

Last edited by Mr. ///M3 RD; 03-26-2011 at 01:45 PM.. Reason: corrected a small typo
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2011, 03:14 PM   #227
Sniz
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolf-Dieter View Post
Sniz

Congratulations on a wonderful job, it must be very satisfying to have accomplished such a great task.

I enjoyed this thread immensely !

I still have my first e28 535 is we are thinking of restoring her completely ... as they say "They don't build them any more like the used to anymore"

Happy Motoring always
thank you! Very satisfying!! Its been trying at times but the end pay off was worth the blood, sweat and tears.......