BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews
 
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      08-26-2010, 08:51 PM   #1
M3Tlegend
New Member
 
Drives: Hoping for M3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Albany, Ny

Posts: 21
iTrader: (0)

Ordering New M3 around Albany, NY

Hello everyone!

This is actually my first post on this forum! I actually love this site! It has taught me everything i need to know and more about the M3! I do require a little help from all of you. I have done my research about invoice pricing and have build the M3 i want. I also want to do ED! So i had two questions. First question is if anyone knows any dealerships around me in Albany NY who will allow $500-750 over invoice. Or even if you know any around buffalo because i have family that i visit there all the time! My second question is if you think ED is worth it overall. I am not looking for a vaction just mainly savings to be honest!

Thanks all for your help in advance!
M3Tlegend is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-27-2010, 12:49 AM   #2
ptan55
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2011 BMW F10 535i M Package
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Toronto

Posts: 104
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 535i  [0.00]
M3 in Albany

HI there

I am also looking to order a 2011 M3 Convertible.

I tried Keller BMW in Latham and they offered $4000 off a $79000 car
Just so so but they killed me on the trade so I nixed the deal.

I am in Philly this weekend shopping for a deal.
I am offering them $1000 to $1500 above invoice.

Maybe we should pool our orders together and get better buying power

Regards
Patrick
__________________
2011 BMW F10 535i w/M-pkg Jet Black 6-speed manual transmission.
ptan55 is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      08-27-2010, 07:22 AM   #3
ptan55
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2011 BMW F10 535i M Package
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Toronto

Posts: 104
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 535i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray23 View Post
welcome. If you 2 want a deal, call my guy. $250 over invoice. I just picked up my E93 M3 a few weeks ago. Very easy to work with. BMW of Tenafly in NJ. Ask for Michael Lyubimov. Tell him Edin sent you. He'll take care of you. promise.
Thanks.
I will give him a call this weekend.

Did you do a trade-in?
How was he at pricing trade-ins?

Patrick
__________________
2011 BMW F10 535i w/M-pkg Jet Black 6-speed manual transmission.
ptan55 is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      08-27-2010, 08:12 AM   #4
ThunderMoose
Captain
 
Drives: 2009 C2S and 2003 E46 M3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: League City, TX

Posts: 951
iTrader: (0)

Someone at my work told me that if you do ED, that you're basically accepting 7% off of MSRP. That is, they don't negotiate a price and then give you the additional ED discount.

Does anyone know if this is true?
ThunderMoose is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-27-2010, 08:35 AM   #5
Wah
Red Hot Riplet
 
Wah's Avatar
 
Drives: '15 F82 M4 -soon/'10 Xterra OR
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NJ

Posts: 517
iTrader: (1)

Not true. There is an invoice price for ED orders just like there is for any other order. You can negotiate over ED invoice price. You can get invoice pricing on any order from David Aviles in MD. I got mine at invoice price from him and picked it up at the bmw performance center. Def recommend that route.
__________________
2015 M4 Mineral White ordered
Wah is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-27-2010, 08:47 AM   #6
ThunderMoose
Captain
 
Drives: 2009 C2S and 2003 E46 M3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: League City, TX

Posts: 951
iTrader: (0)

Thanks Wah.
ThunderMoose is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-27-2010, 08:58 AM   #7
DCC
Lieutenant
 
Drives:
Join Date: Jan 2008

Posts: 418
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wah View Post
Not true. There is an invoice price for ED orders just like there is for any other order. You can negotiate over ED invoice price. You can get invoice pricing on any order from David Aviles in MD. I got mine at invoice price from him and picked it up at the bmw performance center. Def recommend that route.
Wah, that invoice includes training fee and ad fee right?
DCC is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-27-2010, 09:59 AM   #8
ptan55
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2011 BMW F10 535i M Package
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Toronto

Posts: 104
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 535i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wah View Post
Not true. There is an invoice price for ED orders just like there is for any other order. You can negotiate over ED invoice price. You can get invoice pricing on any order from David Aviles in MD. I got mine at invoice price from him and picked it up at the bmw performance center. Def recommend that route.
Wah

Does David arrange financing with BMWFS as well?
Or you have to source your own?

Thanks
Patrick
__________________
2011 BMW F10 535i w/M-pkg Jet Black 6-speed manual transmission.
ptan55 is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      08-27-2010, 11:13 AM   #9
Wah
Red Hot Riplet
 
Wah's Avatar
 
Drives: '15 F82 M4 -soon/'10 Xterra OR
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NJ

Posts: 517
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptan55 View Post
Wah

Does David arrange financing with BMWFS as well?
Or you have to source your own?

Thanks
Patrick
He does it all. You are buying from a dealership... he is a client advisor at Northwest BMW, so you would get financing though BMWFS.

His number is (202) 431-4431. Definitely give him a call. It was the easiest car buying experience I've had.
__________________
2015 M4 Mineral White ordered
Wah is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-27-2010, 11:15 AM   #10
Wah
Red Hot Riplet
 
Wah's Avatar
 
Drives: '15 F82 M4 -soon/'10 Xterra OR
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NJ

Posts: 517
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCC View Post
Wah, that invoice includes training fee and ad fee right?
Yes, training and MACO. I think it was $200 each.
__________________
2015 M4 Mineral White ordered
Wah is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-27-2010, 09:47 PM   #11
M3Tlegend
New Member
 
Drives: Hoping for M3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Albany, Ny

Posts: 21
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray23 View Post
welcome. If you 2 want a deal, call my guy. $250 over invoice. I just picked up my E93 M3 a few weeks ago. Very easy to work with. BMW of Tenafly in NJ. Ask for Michael Lyubimov. Tell him Edin sent you. He'll take care of you. promise.
Thanks a lot man i'll give him a call and see what he can do before i drive down there!
M3Tlegend is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-27-2010, 09:49 PM   #12
M3Tlegend
New Member
 
Drives: Hoping for M3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Albany, Ny

Posts: 21
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptan55 View Post
HI there

I am also looking to order a 2011 M3 Convertible.

I tried Keller BMW in Latham and they offered $4000 off a $79000 car
Just so so but they killed me on the trade so I nixed the deal.

I am in Philly this weekend shopping for a deal.
I am offering them $1000 to $1500 above invoice.

Maybe we should pool our orders together and get better buying power

Regards
Patrick
Im out of town until next week. If you havent purchased you car yet let me know and maybe we can call a dealer together and tell them we are purchasing two cars!
M3Tlegend is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-28-2010, 07:24 AM   #13
jacobbmw
Bimmerfan
 
Drives: 2013 E92 Silverstone ZCP
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New York

Posts: 70
iTrader: (0)

My car had MSRP of 64605.00. Sold for 59590.00. My lease is 36 months, 10k per year. M3 sedan for sept build.
Lease is $846.00 month with tax and fees upfront. No Cap Cost reduction. My numbers are based on current money factor of .00180 and 55% residual. Convertible has awesome residual though, 67% on 10k/36 month lease with same money factor.

Last edited by jacobbmw; 08-28-2010 at 07:28 AM. Reason: new August lease rates
jacobbmw is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-28-2010, 07:34 AM   #14
m3dr'mer
New Member
 
Drives: looking for an M3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: VA

Posts: 13
iTrader: (0)

jacobbmw, what are the options if you dont mind?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobbmw View Post
My car had MSRP of 64605.00. Sold for 59590.00. My lease is 36 months, 10k per year. M3 sedan for sept build.
Lease is $846.00 month with tax and fees upfront. No Cap Cost reduction. My numbers are based on current money factor of .00180 and 55% residual. Convertible has awesome residual though, 67% on 10k/36 month lease with same money factor.
m3dr'mer is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-28-2010, 07:52 AM   #15
jacobbmw
Bimmerfan
 
Drives: 2013 E92 Silverstone ZCP
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New York

Posts: 70
iTrader: (0)

M3 sedan, 6 speed, Premium package, Convenience Pkg, auto hi beam, heated seats, sat radio, metallic paint. If I didn't need the space, I would definitely do the Vert.
jacobbmw is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-28-2010, 08:13 AM   #16
m3dr'mer
New Member
 
Drives: looking for an M3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: VA

Posts: 13
iTrader: (0)

Thanks for a quick response. What color is it? No ZCP ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobbmw View Post
M3 sedan, 6 speed, Premium package, Convenience Pkg, auto hi beam, heated seats, sat radio, metallic paint. If I didn't need the space, I would definitely do the Vert.
m3dr'mer is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-28-2010, 08:17 AM   #17
jacobbmw
Bimmerfan
 
Drives: 2013 E92 Silverstone ZCP
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New York

Posts: 70
iTrader: (0)

Silverstone. Skipped a lot of other stuff like dct, moonroof and 19s. Trying to keep price reasonable
jacobbmw is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-30-2010, 11:34 PM   #18
M3Tlegend
New Member
 
Drives: Hoping for M3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Albany, Ny

Posts: 21
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray23 View Post
Did you call him?
I did call him and he said that he would do it for me for 250 over invoice. The problem is he told me that there are now new packages available starting September 1. The old invoice prices and what the packages contain changed so now Iím back to the drawing board. Iíve been looking all over the place but i was wondering if someone can help me locate the new 2011 wholesale pricing for the m3! (The one with the convenience pkg) and if the base price changed for the European delivery. Thanks so much for all your help!
M3Tlegend is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-30-2010, 11:41 PM   #19
M3Tlegend
New Member
 
Drives: Hoping for M3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Albany, Ny

Posts: 21
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray23 View Post
Did you call him?
And thanks for the advice to call him and your help!
M3Tlegend is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:53 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST