BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

02-13-2008, 05:51 PM   #1
hansyes
Private
Rep
Drives: 2008 … A·W … E92™

Waiting List ..

How long is the wait list for M3 currently? I believe there was like nearly 2 yrs of waiting time when M5 first came out .. I hope it isn't that long and none of those nonsense premium cuz im seriously thinking of switching if there's nothing dreadful ..

i『 L o v e 』…
bmw·'E92' & "nodic ♀s"
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2008, 06:06 PM   #2
man02195
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e90 M3 M-DCT, SG-status 111

Quote:
Originally Posted by hansyes View Post
How long is the wait list for M3 currently? I believe there was like nearly 2 yrs of waiting time when M5 first came out .. I hope it isn't that long and none of those nonsense premium cuz im seriously thinking of switching if there's nothing dreadful ..
Around the US, there are some dealers with available slots for coupes and sedans, and then other dealers with 2 year waits. If someone opts for the performance center delivery, they can order it from anywhere (or have it courtesy delivered to your dealer for $500 to $750). Not sure what the status is elsewhere.
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2008, 08:13 PM   #3
devo
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Bimmers & Porsches

Quote:
Originally Posted by hansyes View Post
Can we see the rest of that avatar CUZ I am liking those titties.
Appreciate 0