BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

EXXEL Distributions

03-26-2015, 06:21 PM   #1
CM3D
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 Coupe

Garage List
Meister Motoring Ft Lauderdale

Anyone worked with Ray at Meister Motoring in Ft Lauderdale? I have never posted on a blog and admittedly I am super novice car guy, however, I do own my own business and so far.....Ray has been unreal! He messaged with me all day yesterday explaining how things work and making suggestions based on my budget, etc. He made me feel like I'd like my own clients to feel, and unfortunately, that is a rarity! I'm super stoked to have my car worked on by Ray and his crew. I am Taking my E92 in this weekend to have an OEM Mod to the exhaust, test pipes installed, front lip installed, rear diffuser installed, few interior things done and a Performance Tune and Dyno! They suggested a pulley addition and a new intake, but gonna do those a bit later. keep ya posted, but I can't say enough awesome things so far about Ray and Meister Motoring! BTW....I've never met these guys, I swear, just a satisfied client and I haven't even done anything to my car yet! Stay tuned
Appreciate 0