BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Mporium BMW

02-02-2014, 08:31 PM   #1
RCKehrer
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E92 Frozen Silver

Plug for L&L Autolink in Dallas, TX

Just wanted to share my experience with L&L Autolink/ Mike Wherley...

I have worked on all of my own cars my entire life and consider myself very technically competent. However, I have got to the point where unfortunately I dont have the time to work on things anymore. That being said I am very picky about who I let do work on my cars and what I think is a fair price/ amount of time to do repairs.

Mike is primarily into sales, but offers full service with lifts, top notch equipment for alignment, mounting tires, etc... He has a good relationship with Classic BMW and helped me avoid getting hosed on warranty work. They can even pick up and deliver the car from Classic if you are doing warranty and then mods.

Their prices are fair and best of all Mike is just a cool laid back guy that you could have a beer with...he even races his own M3 and shifter carts. Rare breed these days.

Here is their site http://www.llautolink.com
Appreciate 0