BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion

EXXEL Distributions

09-10-2012, 12:18 AM   #23
lawgone
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i M Sport

I'm not a fan of how much they are cutting off the top and bottom of the rings. I think they've taken that a bit too far. I like seeing the full circle. Looks so much better from a distance too.
      09-10-2012, 01:18 PM   #24
KoenG
Lieutenant Colonel
Belgium
Rep
Drives: i4 eDrive40 & Cupra Leon 300

Quote:
Originally Posted by red-sauerkraut View Post
You may want to realize two things and also you said he was a shame, and he is far from it.

1) He is chief designer and yet he doesn't decide the designs the design committee does.

2) His English is not the best, and so you cannot hang on his choice of words to much.

Maybe this will help you give him a break. I hope it in fact does.
Sauerkraut, I didn't write he is a shame, I wrote he's beyond shame.

Look in the droopy halogen eyes of the F20 and then state with confidence that Adrian walks his own talk here above. I really do try this everyday when I see one, but I don't see anything of the marvellous things he promises above. But, hey, maybe it is just my problem.

I see more members disconnecting Adrian's responsibility from the end result, I don't believe that he is so futile concerning final design. His voice will be dominant in the choices made. Besides, you read it above that they do an internal contest for a few weeks and further develop the best. Who judges about this you think? The finance department?

Any way, when you're right and he is not in de dominant decisive coalition, it's pointless to interview the guy on design choices BMW makes I guess.
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2012, 09:50 PM   #25
asa7
I WANT A BMW!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 01 white Chevy Cavalier coupe

Give the designs 2 years and they will then make sense. BMW Has always been ahead of the game with design. Who started the angel eyes? Now look at the amount of angel eye knockoffs from other companies. My friend bought them for his freakin dodge neon and another for his cavalier.
The new designs are always bold for what has become the BMW norm when they're released
Appreciate 0