BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

EXXEL Distributions

08-12-2006, 02:12 AM   #1
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Crazy Experience on Highway 9

my friends and I were doing a run on 9; there were 3 cars in all. The whole way up to the 4 way stop sign there was a 5 series in front of us so we had to go slow (couldnt pass it either). THen we pulled over in a lil parking lot so I can pull out in front and lead. when we were at the stop sign about to turn there was a truck and he pulled in right behind me.

We had 3 cars so I let him pass so that my friends could follow behind me. So for like 10 minutes we were following the truck and he would not pull over and let us pass. IT was one of those guys that COULD HAVE pulled over but just didnt want to. We tried to pass him but there were a lot of turns and we didnt wanna get into any head on collision.

So I waited until there was a straight away and just gunned it and passed him. My friend who was right behind did the same and I guess he came pretty close to the guy. So then we got to another 4 way stop sign (where it leads to Boulder creek- some of you know what Im talking about) and I waited for my friends to catch up so we could turn around and go home. I pulled over in a lil parkin lot next to the intersection and waited for them. Just as I was finished making a U the freakin truck caught up and was heading straight into the parking lot. He was heading straight towards me and I SERIOUSLY THOUGHT HE WAS GONNA RAM INTO ME HEAD ON!!!

He just pulled his car to block the road so that we couldnt get out. He came over to my car and told me to get out. I was still sitting in the car tryin to think of what the hell is going on. Then he started banging on the door panel and kicked my front left wheel. At that point I was getting pissed off (worried that there were dents) so I got out of the car. THe dude grabbed my door and was about to just fuckin rip it off had I not hold on to it. So when I closed the door he started yelling like "wut the fuck were u guys thinkin? this isnt a race track. There was a motorcyclist who died up here. blah blah blah..."

He got really confrontational and I was worried about my car. So I just said sorry and thought we could just get on with it. But no!! this dude was just fuckin pissed so he went on and on. A friend of mine who got out of the car when the dude started banging on my door said "you could have pulled over a few times, why didnt you?? He even flashed you and riding on your tail pretty hard, you coulda just pulled over".

So then he started getting all up in my friend's face and shit. He was hitting my friend's car too and he made a lil dent on the door.WE came so close to just jumping him (there were 4 of us). Oh and I forgot to mention this dude was fuckin HUGE!!! We didnt wanna be the one who threw the first punch so we were kinda waiting for him. He was about to punch me and my friend but I guess he thought about it and didnt. THe whole thing was like 15 minutes which seemed like forever. I was just fuckin worried that he would smash up my car cus at that point we would just fuckin kill him. So in the end he yelled a lil bit more and just left.

WE're planning to come back around the same time and wait for him. This time we're not taking our good cars. The fuckin duded was just being a dick. Good thing this other friend of ours wasnt there or else he woulda just nailed this guy (this friend of ours is hella bulky too). I guess it could have been worse say if he had a gun or a baseball bat and started fuckin up our cars or vice versa. I think the dude was just crazy for pulling over like that. What if my other friend was in the car? he woulda gotten so fucked up his wife wouldnt even recognize him.

Man that created such a rush for all of us. I just wanted to share that with you guys. hehehe
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2006, 05:43 PM   #2
ward
Major General
Rep
Drives: F

I've had a white trash mother F er try and chase me down in my E36 M3 on that road, he didn't like where I'd passed him and was flashing lights and doing his dammdest to keep up,

but it's hard to keep up with an M3 in a truck

please do be carefull on that road though, some other boardmember wrecked his car on 9.

It's best to run 9 either at night or REALLY early in the am so that you can have a good time and not run into too much traffic.

watch for bikes, and let them pass as soon as you can too. There's some really fast riders on that road and you don't want to hold them up in your car.

(I used to live in Santa Cruz, and drove/rode on that road all the time)

if you're looking for some more good roads look at www.pashnit.com

there's a TON of good roads to drive back in the woods on the way to Bonny Doon too!

avoid the locals up there at all costs, you guys shouldn't have even spoken to that guy. Lots of those guys are backwoods ass mofos with some backwoods ways to handle shit
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2006, 06:10 PM   #3
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
haha one time i had to pull over for a s2000... i forgot to signal but i guess he got the point... lol it feels bad to have to pull over but its just courtesy

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2006, 07:30 PM   #4
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ward
I've had a white trash mother F er try and chase me down in my E36 M3 on that road, he didn't like where I'd passed him and was flashing lights and doing his dammdest to keep up,

but it's hard to keep up with an M3 in a truck

please do be carefull on that road though, some other boardmember wrecked his car on 9.

It's best to run 9 either at night or REALLY early in the am so that you can have a good time and not run into too much traffic.

watch for bikes, and let them pass as soon as you can too. There's some really fast riders on that road and you don't want to hold them up in your car.

(I used to live in Santa Cruz, and drove/rode on that road all the time)

if you're looking for some more good roads look at www.pashnit.com

there's a TON of good roads to drive back in the woods on the way to Bonny Doon too!

avoid the locals up there at all costs, you guys shouldn't have even spoken to that guy. Lots of those guys are backwoods ass mofos with some backwoods ways to handle shit

thanks for the link ward. Dude, that dude was just freaking wack. At first I thought he was gonna ram into me head on but then he stopped right in front of my car. He blocked the road so we couldnt move. I tried to stay in my car until he started pounding on the door and kicking my tire. My friend, whom he was confronting, told him to just leave but he went on and on. Crazy ass guy. I swear the more I think about it the more I wanna go back there and stalk him down. I mean wut the fuck was he thinkin pounding on my car. Luckily there was no dent.
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2006, 08:03 PM   #5
CALIF65GM
Colonel
Rep
Drives: e93-35 May08 ED

Garage List
Be careful, you don't want to become a stat somewhere on the news. Lot of crazies out there.

Debadged 330xi ED 11/14/05 Auto/Mystic Blue/Gray leather with Alum/PP/SP/CA/Fold-down rear seats/Alarm. Sold to Carmax on 6/7/08 with 50,624 miles on clock
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2006, 11:14 AM   #6
ward
Major General
Rep
Drives: F

I'll have to mail you some bourbon for reparations
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2006, 11:41 AM   #7
SoYank
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 335i MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ward
I'll have to mail you some bourbon for reparations
Can't mail alcoholic beverages. Ship it UPS.
Quaife ATB LSD • Short Shift Knob • Hartge Anti-Roll Bars • AP Racing Front Brakes • 19" Style 269
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2006, 03:00 PM   #8
ages944
Captain
Poland
Rep
Drives: E90 325i

can you even ship gels or liquids anymore?

Mods: Blacklines | Rear Seat Power Outlets | Rear Fog Lights | Ashtray Garage Door Opener
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2006, 04:02 PM   #9
hkj
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Hey man, sorry to hear about your experience. My friends and I were just up there last week and we were lucky we didn't run into that idiot. Fortunately nobody was hurt and nothing serious happened. But yeah I'll have to be more careful next time I pass a dumb truck on one of those backroads.

Any pics from your little trip?

-hkj
Appreciate 0