BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

European Auto Source (EAS)
Closed Thread

06-21-2012, 04:12 PM   #1
hova00
Major
Rep
Drives: G80 M3C

Thumbs down Sean@PYSpeed

Dont know what the reason is nor do i care at this point but I sent a pm to Sean 2 days ago for a price quote on a set of VMR 718's for a friends 330i with no response at all.

Well i guess thats why EAS got the sale and you didnt.

This type of action makes you ? what is wrong with some of these vendors. Guess money is flowing so they dont care to sell a set of VMR's.

PYSpeed will never be on my list of vendors to potentially buy something from.
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2012, 04:21 PM   #2
tha_good_life
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 21 X6MC

Garage List
2021 BMW X6MC  [10.00]
2010 BMW M3  [8.68]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hova00 View Post
Dont know what the reason is nor do i care at this point but I sent a pm to Sean 2 days ago for a price quote on a set of VMR 718's for a friends 330i with no response at all.

This type of action makes you ? what is wrong with some of these vendors. Guess money is flowing so they dont care to sell a set of VMR's.

The last email I received from him was he's out of the country.... Bobby is handling the stuff. I've been waiting on my new bolts from them too and still haven't received it.
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2012, 05:20 PM   #3
tbone28
vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
United_States
Rep
Drives: ^^^^^

I PM'ed him a while back about KW's. He asked for my cell number so he could text me back a quote, which he did. But when I responded with an additional question, I never heard back.
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2012, 05:25 PM   #4
PYSpeed.com
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BC Forged Wheels

Sorry about the experience, Sean has some emergency which he had to attend in short notice. Please call at 866-207-3722 or email info@pyspeed.com, and our other staff members will take care you and make it right.

Again, I personally apologized for him ~
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2012, 07:15 PM   #5
CarbonFoot
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2024 M3 CS

I have to say that I've had great experience with PYSpeed. I was actaully down at their shop today and met with Eric and Bobby, who were very accomodating and helpful in addition to being great guys.

I don't know Sean, but I can attest to the fact that he wasn't there today, so the explanation provided seems legitimate. I'd call their main number and speak to a live person if you're not getting the response you need.

Hope your issue gets resolved.
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2012, 05:23 PM   #6
DJDeez
Got my license back!
Canada
Rep
Drives: TransLink

Quote:
Originally Posted by hova00 View Post

The telephone (from the Greek: τῆλε, tēle, "far" and φωνή, phōnē, "voice"), colloquially referred to as a phone, is a telecommunications device that transmits and receives sounds, usually the human voice. Telephones are a point-to-point communication system whose most basic function is to allow two people separated by large distances to talk to each other. Developed in the mid-1870s by Alexander Graham Bell and others, the telephone has long been considered indispensable to businesses, households and governments, is now one of the most common appliances in the developed world. The word "telephone" has been adapted to many languages and is now recognized around the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric@PYSpeed.com View Post
Sorry about the experience, Sean has some emergency which he had to attend in short notice. Please call at 866-207-3722 or email info@pyspeed.com, and our other staff members will take care you and make it right.

Again, I personally apologized for him ~
Because of this, PYSpeed will be on my list of vendors to potentially buy something from.
aFe cold air intake system (stage 2) ▫ Agency Power cat delete/section 2 midpipes ▫ Agency Power exhaust system ▫ Beltronics STiR Plus ▫ BMW M style (ZHP) weighted short shift knob ▫ CIC iDrive ▫ Clutch pedal spring removal ▫ Coding ▫ Evolve-R tune ▫ Laser Interceptor ▫ LUX H8 V3 Angel Eyes ▫ pickyeater334 clutch stop ▫ Rear fog lights (2011 light control switch assembly) ▫ T3 Alpha laser gun protection ▫ Turner Motorsport power pulley kit
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2012, 05:50 PM   #7
hova00
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJDeez View Post
The telephone (from the Greek: τῆλε, tēle, "far" and φωνή, phōnē, "voice"), colloquially referred to as a phone, is a telecommunications device that transmits and receives sounds, usually the human voice. Telephones are a point-to-point communication system whose most basic function is to allow two people separated by large distances to talk to each other. Developed in the mid-1870s by Alexander Graham Bell and others, the telephone has long been considered indispensable to businesses, households and governments, is now one of the most common appliances in the developed world. The word "telephone" has been adapted to many languages and is now recognized around the world.

Because of this, PYSpeed will be on my list of vendors to potentially buy something from.
Thanks for the history on the telephone. I think we all know what it is used for these days. Have you heard of smart phones and new technology that allows interaction without the use of a telephone?

BTW, I tried calling but there was no answer.

Cool. Good luck in your future endeavors.
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2012, 11:19 PM   #8
Keik E92 M3
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 DCT

Garage List
2009 BMW  [9.00]
2011 BMW 335i  [6.80]
Sean has been amazing with me, never had issues.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2012, 07:03 AM   #9
thedrknows
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2018 Tesla Model 3

I agree with the above. Pick up the phone and call for a quote. I have PM'd iND before and never gotten a response back, but I understand that they are busy and that the Forum is just one avenue of theirs for revenue. As soon as I called I got a quote immediately.

Current - 2018 Tesla Model 3
SOLD - 2008 135i CR, 2010 135i LMB, 2012 M3 MR, 2008 M3 JZB
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2012, 07:31 AM   #10
Poppin Fresh
Colonel
Philippines
Rep
Drives: With a sunroof and front plate

Never had an issue that wasn't solved by a simple pm or email. Bought my stuff from PYSpeed and would do it again.
      06-24-2012, 12:06 PM   #11
Let It Rein
ORNGBLD
Rep
Drives: F80 Sakhir Orange

Ive had great experiences with Sean in the past and inquired about some TPMS sensors last week. I didnt get a response for a few days and then it was from Bobby explaining Sean was out of town. Hey, things happen. Jesus, man, lighten up. You sound like a crybaby bitching because you didnt get a quote back right away. You must be a joy to deal with in real life if you act like this 24/7.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2012, 02:03 PM   #12
hova00
Major
Rep

Good for all of you guys that had great experience with Sean but i dont really care.

2 days and no response to my pm and no answer on the phone but just over one hour after posting a negative review i get a pm and a response on this thread.

Last edited by hova00; 06-24-2012 at 02:11 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2012, 02:08 PM   #13
BMW Fanatic
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: slow

LOL are you for real? Shit happens, he hasn't replied to me for a few days before either but if you can find anyone that beats PYSpeeds prices then please let me know man. Arkym hood, set of wheels and random miscellaneous stuff.. Nobody was even close. I'm not getting anything out of saying this either, just seems like you're whiner with nothing better to do.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2012, 02:15 PM   #14
hova00
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW Fanatic View Post
LOL are you for real? Shit happens, he hasn't replied to me for a few days before either but if you can find anyone that beats PYSpeeds prices then please let me know man. Arkym hood, set of wheels and random miscellaneous stuff.. Nobody was even close. I'm not getting anything out of saying this either, just seems like you're whiner with nothing better to do.
Thats funny the guy with over 2000+ posts telling me i have nothing better to do.LOL!!! Get a life and some friends
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread