BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items

06-15-2016, 05:42 PM   #1
VoiceOfReason
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

FS: 19" Avant Garde Wheels + Tires E92 M3 Fitment Custom Texture Black Finish

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
SOLD

Hey guys n gals… I have a set of 19” Avant Garde M310 wheels I’d like to sell. They were only on my E92 M3 for a short period of time before I sold the car. So much so that I don’t actually have any photos of them on the car!

http://www.pyspeed.com/Avant-Garde-B...vg-310-bmw.htm

I had them custom powder coated in "Texture Black” by Pyspeed.com. On the website linked above, you’ll note that the black has a somewhat satin finish to it. This is not the case with “Texture Black” as there’s a slight texture to the finish that makes it more matte and not completely smooth. Looks fantastic.

I had no rubbing issues whatsoever, but my car was at stock ride height. They didn’t appear aggressive enough to me to cause rubbing even if I was lowered a bit, but your mileage may vary.

There is very little sign of any wear and tear on the wheels and no curb rash. The only imperfection is a bend in one of the front outer lips which is just cosmetic and should be easily corrected. The finish isn’t even damaged and the tire holds air just fine, had no problems driving on it. The pictures below should give you a good idea of where it is.

The wheels shipped to me with TPMS sensors installed, however they didn’t register with my E92 right away. I suspect that they needed to be woken up with the proper digital tool (any tire shop can do this), but I didn’t get around to having it done before I sold the car. Still, just in case they’re not functional or the batteries have died or something, I’m not accounting for them at all in the pricing.

Happy to answer any questions you have. I’d prefer to have these picked up locally but am willing to meet reasonable distances. Willing to explore shipping them but I don’t necessarily know the best way to do it so I’d need to figure that out and I can’t imagine it’s cheap, but maybe there’s a shipping option I don’ know about that fits the bill.

Size: 19” Staggered E92 M3 Fitment
Bolt Pattern: 5x120
Color: Black Texture
Tires: Hankook Ventus V12 (Plenty of Tread Left)
Center Caps: BMW Roudnel

Original cost:
Wheels: $1099
Custom Finish: $300
Tires: $980
TPMS: $220
Total: $2379 (not taking into account the TPMS)

First $1000 OBO takes them, thanks for looking!

Attached Images

Last edited by VoiceOfReason; 07-13-2016 at 12:25 PM.. Reason: Editing the post text.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2016, 12:50 PM   #2
VoiceOfReason
Enlisted Member
Rep

Weekend bump!
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2016, 08:00 PM   #3
VoiceOfReason
Enlisted Member
Rep

Sale pending...
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2016, 10:09 AM   #4
VoiceOfReason
Enlisted Member
Rep

Bump, haven't heard back from buyer. Still available.
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2016, 05:08 PM   #5
M3Lifer
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Too many to list

Pm sent! Local buyer ��
Appreciate 0