BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Wheels + Tires Sponsored by The Tire Rack
  TireRack

KEEP M3POST ALIVE BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER LINK!

04-16-2009, 10:21 AM   #23
PunjabiM3
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M5 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by askiles View Post
They quoted you tires as priced from their distributor. If they bought them somewhere else, it would cost them more, and not just a few dollars. If you thought it was just a few dollars, why did you not pitch in that money? You could have just had them send you the wheels, and bought the tires yourself? They are having a problem getting (1) tire for me, but the wheels are done. As of today, I told them to ship whatever they have, and if I have to buy a tire myself, so be it. No biggie. It is not their fault that their supplier does not have the tire in stock. It sucks, but there is nothing they can do. I can't believe you are ragging on them over that situation.

-Andy
You suck 360's balls period. It may be stupid to you or 360, but this should be AND IS THEIR RESPONSIBILITY. I should not be the one that has to come up with solutions for 360. They should have the integrity of stepping up to the plate and taking care of their customers, not the other way around. In the end the price difference is only 40-50 bucks AT MOST. 360 was charging me $912 for all four Nitto Invo tires. Discount Tire has them for $980 shipped. And of the tires, they said they had the front ones in stock, just the back ones they were waiting on. So let's see...980-912 = 68 bucks. Divide that by two and the difference is $34. So 360 should have forked in the extra $34 bucks to get two tires from Discount Tire. Or better yet they should find a better tire supplier as well. After making a customer wait for 14+ weeks, that is the least they could have done, along with an apology. But again, they did not offer a SINGLE solution and only made excuses...that is no way to run a business period.
2024 718 GT4 RS | Arctic Grey
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2009, 12:52 PM   #24
askiles
Major
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 Sedan - Alpine White

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunjabiM3 View Post
You suck 360's balls period. It may be stupid to you or 360, but this should be AND IS THEIR RESPONSIBILITY. I should not be the one that has to come up with solutions for 360. They should have the integrity of stepping up to the plate and taking care of their customers, not the other way around. In the end the price difference is only 40-50 bucks AT MOST. 360 was charging me $912 for all four Nitto Invo tires. Discount Tire has them for $980 shipped. And of the tires, they said they had the front ones in stock, just the back ones they were waiting on. So let's see...980-912 = 68 bucks. Divide that by two and the difference is $34. So 360 should have forked in the extra $34 bucks to get two tires from Discount Tire. Or better yet they should find a better tire supplier as well. After making a customer wait for 14+ weeks, that is the least they could have done, along with an apology. But again, they did not offer a SINGLE solution and only made excuses...that is no way to run a business period.
You are wrong here, and being dumb.

On a good note, 360 Forged shipped my wheels out today. It is without tires, as the supplier couldn't get the tires in my timeframe, but oh well. It was my choice to have 360 ship them out, becuase I am smart, and don't want to wait, and thought to tell 360 this is what I want...instead of complaining.

-Andy
      04-16-2009, 01:09 PM   #25
PunjabiM3
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:

On a good note, 360 Forged shipped my wheels out today. It is without tires, as the supplier couldn't get the tires in my timeframe, but oh well. It was my choice to have 360 ship them out, becuase I am smart, and don't want to wait, and thought to tell 360 this is what I want...instead of complaining.

-Andy
Andy, you seem like a pretty ignorant person. I could care less if 360 shipped out your wheels today. Seems 360 still has not moved on to a better tire supplier. The point is this and it has remained this from day one: the reason 360 got my business in the first place was the deal they put on the table for the full wheel, tire, tpms package. If it were not for that I would have ordered through WheelSTO and I bet if I ordered from them I would have received a refund a long time ago. 360 NEVER cared to come up with a solution, to which there could have been many:
1. Finding a different tire supplier
2. Offering to ship out just the wheels and tpms (and having the front tires mounted since they claim they had those), and then subtract the price of the two rear tires from the total...
3. Giving a full refund
4. Telling me that they will be passing the wheels one to another customer

The wheels were given to m34jlp 3 weeks ago and 360 Forged still has not issued me a refund. What does this tell you about this company and their tactics? In the end if 360 would have come out and given me option #2 stated above, I would have likely agreed. Instead they passed the wheels on and still have not issued a refund. Then they have the nerve to talk about me and my order situation with other customers (you in this case). If they have something to say then step up and come discuss it on this forum. I speak nothing but the truth. I don't see 360 or any other vendors coming on here and saying otherwise because it is fact that this is the truth. It's too bad that you do not care about your fellow forum members and instead choose to side with 360, given everything you and multiple forums know about 360 and their treatment of customers they have left in the dark...
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2009, 01:11 PM   #26
PunjabiM3
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:

-Andy
Oh and tell me how I am "wrong here, and being dumb".
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2009, 01:39 PM   #27
BMWDEMON
Super modder
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3 & E46 M3

car is looking mad nice!
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2009, 01:44 PM   #28
askiles
Major
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 Sedan - Alpine White

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunjabiM3 View Post
Oh and tell me how I am "wrong here, and being dumb".
I am just screwing with you mostly, it is kind of fun...

I undertsnad you are mad at 360 for not being able to get the tires you wanted quick enough, but my point it just be a little more proactive about it. If they don't get you the tires you want in your time frame, just get the wheels from them. They are a custom wheel manufacturer, and sell tires occasionally to help out their customer. The tire aspect is really beyond their scope of work. They sell wheels, not tires. I can always get a hold of someone over there, so just call them up, and ask where your refund it. I would not let weeks go by without a refund like you have done. I would get my refund, period. Personally, I would have had them ship the wheels to you, and gotten the rest myself...like I am doing. Why didn't you just do that? Then you would already have an awesome set of wheels.

-Andy
      04-16-2009, 03:20 PM   #29
PunjabiM3
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I am just screwing with you mostly, it is kind of fun...

I undertsnad you are mad at 360 for not being able to get the tires you wanted quick enough, but my point it just be a little more proactive about it. If they don't get you the tires you want in your time frame, just get the wheels from them. They are a custom wheel manufacturer, and sell tires occasionally to help out their customer. The tire aspect is really beyond their scope of work. They sell wheels, not tires. I can always get a hold of someone over there, so just call them up, and ask where your refund it. I would not let weeks go by without a refund like you have done. I would get my refund, period. Personally, I would have had them ship the wheels to you, and gotten the rest myself...like I am doing. Why didn't you just do that? Then you would already have an awesome set of wheels.

-Andy
To address your points:
1. 360 is a custom wheel manufacturer: True. But why offer packages with tires and tpms in the first place?

2. They sell wheels, not tires: My invoice has the tires listed on it as well, along with the TPMS sensors.

3. I would not let weeks go by without a refund like you have done: 360 never returns my emails and when I call they give me the run around on a refund. Claiming they are unable to process credit cards and having to tell a customer to call their CC company for a chargeback has got to be one of the most ridiculous and shit customer service moves I have ever heard of.

4. Personally, I would have had them ship the wheels to you, and gotten the rest myself...like I am doing: It doesn't take a genius to figure out I could have done this. But if you read my post your eyes would have seen that the reason I ordered from them in the first place was due to the entire package price. Plus, after being lied to again and again, along with getting every excuse in the book, I no longer have any faith in 360 Forged. You should feel good about running a particular wheel on your car, and I would not feel any of that given the dis-service given by 360 to me and to many many other people/forum members. Plus, if it takes 360 this long to send a set of wheels, imagine the crap anyone would have to go through to get a bad/damaged wheel fixed by them. No thanks. If a few years from now 360 really does have their act together, then I would consider ordering one of their wheels. But to ANYONE that is looking for a set of wheels for their car, I STRONGLY encourage you to steer cleer of 360 until (and if) that time comes...

And yes I will continue to complain and bitch until I have a full refund (only have a temporary credit for now only due to me disputing the charges with my CC...360 didn't do a thing in terms of a refund).
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2009, 10:02 AM   #30
10M3MAN
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 Nissan Altima SER

Appreciate 0