BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Coding / ConnectedDrive / Audio-Video / Electronics / Bluetooth / I-Drive & Nav

08-27-2011, 12:52 AM   #23
FrenchBoy
Lieutenant Colonel
France
Rep
Drives: '16 F80 M3

With BMW Link for the US not being available yet, I wonder how well the various Iphone function will integrate with the Radio and Bluetooth. I'd like to see one before I commit to cutting up my dash.

Current: 2016 F80 M3 6-Speed | SO | AB XT1 | ZCP | M Performance Suspension | GC Camber Plates
Previous: 2009 E90 M3
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2011, 02:07 AM   #24
taibanl
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchBoy View Post
With BMW Link for the US not being available yet, I wonder how well the various Iphone function will integrate with the Radio and Bluetooth. I'd like to see one before I commit to cutting up my dash.
Right with you my brother; trying to get the GB (groupbuy, not gangbang) going nonetheless...I actually wont be able to install until october.

But..

I have asked this very question on xbimmers to the guy who installed in his X1. Basically wondering if the app has to be open to use the hardware (i.e. audio feed, bt speakerphone, etc). I am hoping the app is just icing on the cake. Its really the hardware I care about.
Appreciate 0