BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion

European Auto Source (EAS)

11-06-2008, 06:58 PM   #23
SDTopless
I just wanna do my car
United_States
Rep
Drives: 350z RevUp =)

C6
      11-06-2008, 07:01 PM   #24
ruxp
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335xi

c6, no contest.
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2008, 07:05 PM   #25
Terrance28
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Crimson Red E92

C6.
      11-06-2008, 07:12 PM   #26
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewSong View Post
The C6 Turbo Kits out there right now are pushing the C6 to 700-750hp. They would kill any BMW, M or otherwise.
A stock C6 will pretty much kill any BMW, hahaha.
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2008, 07:13 PM   #27
TK-421
Registered Sex Offender
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 | 1JZ S13

If it's a ZCP, then I'd take the E46 M3.
      11-06-2008, 07:14 PM   #28
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

Quote:
Originally Posted by watrob View Post
The c6 is a old fashion American piece of equipment that men drive to show everybody they are still young and try to pull birds without there wives knowing. Men in crisis drive these things , 750hp, and what are you going to do with that other drive it from home to the petrol station each day. It's one of those cars that say's, look how big my d**k is.

Like the Mustang, with its solid rear axle, no wonder why your economy is in the toilet, what's it been, 6 or 7 bank bail outs since 1987, man talk about learning the hard way.

What, Ford producers 1mil V8 F pickup trucks a year, damn no wonder we have no breathable air in Australia you all using it like there no tomorrow!

Obama will fix it, back to staple foods and jogging to work the Kenyan way, you will all love it, back to those real tight short RED shorts, ah yes disco days are back for you guys! and what better way than driving in a C6 with your bungy snuglers on, won't that look a sight! Stayin alive, Stayin alive, Ha Ha Ha Ha:

wow you're retarded. first of all, what's wrong with the C6? it spanks the ass of so many other cars that are nearly twice its value. who cares if it lacks technology. it works. you can't argue with performance numbers.
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2008, 07:14 PM   #29
vAnt826
Major
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by watrob View Post
The c6 is a old fashion American piece of equipment that men drive to show everybody they are still young and try to pull birds without there wives knowing. Men in crisis drive these things , 750hp, and what are you going to do with that other drive it from home to the petrol station each day. It's one of those cars that say's, look how big my d**k is.

Like the Mustang, with its solid rear axle, no wonder why your economy is in the toilet, what's it been, 6 or 7 bank bail outs since 1987, man talk about learning the hard way.

What, Ford producers 1mil V8 F pickup trucks a year, damn no wonder we have no breathable air in Australia you all using it like there no tomorrow!

Obama will fix it, back to staple foods and jogging to work the Kenyan way, you will all love it, back to those real tight short RED shorts, ah yes disco days are back for you guys! and what better way than driving in a C6 with your bungy snuglers on, won't that look a sight! Stayin alive, Stayin alive, Ha Ha Ha Ha:

"Look how big my dick is". Sounds like a typical stereotype for a certain BMW I know.

I find it funny that you are so ignorant to what you are cluelessly debating about.

Oh and BTW, the C6 gets better gas mileage than the M3. Both E46 and E9x, so take your stupid ignorant petrol station remark and shove it up your ignorant noise hole.
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2008, 07:31 PM   #30
watrob
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: MY2022 X5 M-Sport 45e White

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by vAnt826 View Post
"Look how big my dick is". Sounds like a typical stereotype for a certain BMW I know.

I find it funny that you are so ignorant to what you are cluelessly debating about.

Oh and BTW, the C6 gets better gas mileage than the M3. Both E46 and E9x, so take your stupid ignorant petrol station remark and shove it up your ignorant noise hole.
Well if you read the thread properly I said a 750hp C6, now if you drive it like a little old women that you are on Sundays know doubt you would get better economy than a M3.

And I cannot help the stereotype but old fart's do drive old vette's and usually red ones at that!

MY22 X5 M-Sport 45e White, 22"rims, Red Calipers, Ceramic Pads. Better off saying what it does not have and that's a B&O Audio System, otherwise all option boxes are ticked.
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2008, 07:50 PM   #31
watrob
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: MY2022 X5 M-Sport 45e White

Garage List
Hey, I found this on the vette site, even they acknowledge they have an image problem.

"A lot of investigation has gone into the love of the Corvette by the male species. Men have always loved Corvettes, and had a deep burning desire to own them. This has been under investigation by Doctors and scientists for many years. Recently a report was released on the findings of these investigators. I would read the entire report but is much to lengthy and would bore you with detail. So let me condense it for you in a short story. There was a little grey mouse driving his new Corvette through the jungle one day. As he sped along he came upon a rabbit stuck in a pool of quick sand. The mouse stopped his Corvette and jumped out to help the rabbit get out of a sure death dilemma. The mouse said, I will tie a rope to my car and pull you out of the quick sand. He tied the rope to his Corvette and threw the other end to the rabbit. He jumped in his car and tried to pull the rabbit out of the quick sand. He tried and tried but could not pull the rabbit out with his Corvette. Suddenly a large bull elephant appeared and saw what was going on. He told the rabbit he would straddle the quicksand, and when he did the rabbit should grab onto his *****. The rabbit agreed and the elephant stepped over him and the rabbit grabbed his *****. The elephant walked away pulling the rabbit out of the quick sand. "THE RSULTS OF THE STUDY"--------- If you have a big ***** you don't need a Corvette"

MY22 X5 M-Sport 45e White, 22"rims, Red Calipers, Ceramic Pads. Better off saying what it does not have and that's a B&O Audio System, otherwise all option boxes are ticked.
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2008, 09:08 PM   #32
E90ice
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi Coupe

I will be actually looking into getting a 2006 C6 vette tomorrow morning. They are not a refined as BMW's, but the are absolute beasts. By the way, I'm only 25, but I just love it's massive performance and it can be modded fairly cheap to get extra 50-100hp.

If I do get it, I will be looking forward to next years track days and drag racing.
      11-07-2008, 10:07 AM   #33
NewSong
Just another jerk in a hat...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2005 Ford Focus

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer Loyalist View Post
A stock C6 will pretty much kill any BMW, hahaha.
True. heh.

And he hath put a new song in my mouth.
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2008, 10:09 AM   #34
NewSong
United_States
Rep

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer Loyalist View Post
wow you're retarded. first of all, what's wrong with the C6? it spanks the ass of so many other cars that are nearly twice its value. who cares if it lacks technology. it works. you can't argue with performance numbers.
+1.

This section attracts so many retards.

"Nissan sux, I would never pay money for one."

"Corvettes are for old white guys."

Also as for the C6 being a gaz guzzler, it gets 26MPG highway, which is better than an E46 M3.

I seriously like posting in this section but the retarded fanboys make it very hard sometimes.

Last edited by NewSong; 11-07-2008 at 10:40 AM..
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2008, 10:12 AM   #35
NewSong
United_States
Rep

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90ice View Post
I will be actually looking into getting a 2006 C6 vette tomorrow morning. They are not a refined as BMW's, but the are absolute beasts. By the way, I'm only 25, but I just love it's massive performance and it can be modded fairly cheap to get extra 50-100hp.

If I do get it, I will be looking forward to next years track days and drag racing.
HA! I'm at work right now pricing out a 2009 C6 Coupe. The new "LS3" engine is just... beautiful.

Appreciate 0
      11-07-2008, 10:52 AM   #36
josephr25
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 335i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by E90ice View Post

I'm only 7, but I'm announcing massive layoffs at my company in about 10 minutes.
      11-07-2008, 08:06 PM   #37
PLAYON
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 550i

Garage List
2008 BMW 550i  [0.00]
2003 Audi A4  [0.00]
Practicality: E46 M3

Weekend Car: Corvette
      11-08-2008, 09:34 AM   #38
BLITZ
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E34 525i M-Technik

E46 M3, its not all about speed.
      11-08-2008, 11:53 AM   #39
NewSong
United_States
Rep

Cool

If you need the rear seats, get the E46 M3.

If not, it's not really a question of which car is the better choice.

Appreciate 0
      11-09-2008, 11:23 PM   #40
94JZA80
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1994 BPU Supra

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejheverest View Post
If you had to pick one car, would you choose a 2004-06 E46 M3 or a used C6 vette?

I like both cars, I know the C6 is faster unless I bought a used supercharged M3. Two totally different cars.
if i had to pick one or the other, i'd have to go with the C6 b/c its a lighter, more powerful, better handling car (even the weaker LS2 versions). and i obviously care more about pure performance than i do about luxury or anything else. anyways, that's why I would choose the C6. if i cared about luxury, back seat and trunk space, daily driveability, etc., i'd go with the e46 M3 in a heartbeat.

Quote:
The C6 Turbo Kits out there right now are pushing the C6 to 700-750hp. They would kill any BMW, M or otherwise.
on the contrary (and if we're going to keep this "apples vs apples"), there are plenty of modified BMW's out there that would lay waste to C6's with off-the-shelf turbo kits (aka many single turbo e36 M3's, e46 M3 with HPF turbo kit stage 2.5 or higher, etc.)
      11-10-2008, 10:58 AM   #41
NewSong
United_States
Rep

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94JZA80 View Post
on the contrary (and if we're going to keep this "apples vs apples"), there are plenty of modified BMW's out there that would lay waste to C6's with off-the-shelf turbo kits (aka many single turbo e36 M3's, e46 M3 with HPF turbo kit stage 2.5 or higher, etc.)
Only if you're doing complete engine swaps, etc. That's basically not the same car anymore. Don't be a silly billy.

But with stock engines, and the best turbo kits you can buy for each, the C6 can get over 1,200HP, and waste any BMW/M car in existence (modded or not).

Appreciate 0
      11-10-2008, 12:49 PM   #42
Krueger///M3
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2003 HPF 2.5, 2008 M3 (Sold)

Garage List
2002 BMW ///M3  [0.00]
2008 BMW ///M3  [0.00]
Quote:
If you need the rear seats, get the E46 M3.

If not, it's not really a question of which car is the better choice.
This is completely untrue, not everyone shares your opinion which you seem to be enforcing on everyone in every thread that you are a part of. The M3 is worlds away in looks IMO.

Quote:
Only if you're doing complete engine swaps, etc. That's basically not the same car anymore. Don't be a silly billy.

But with stock engines, and the best turbo kits you can buy for each, the C6 can get over 1,200HP, and waste any BMW/M car in existence (modded or not).
FALSE Turns out "Billy" is right. HPF, which is near my house, does a stage 3 turbo kit for the E46 M3 that turns out 1,046 HP with improved fuel efficiency over stock. It can do the quarter mile in the 9s. They are also soon to be coming out with a stage 4 soon which will likely waste most if not all C6 vettes.
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2008, 01:18 PM   #43
NewSong
United_States
Rep

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krueger///M3 View Post
This is completely untrue, not everyone shares your opinion which you seem to be enforcing on everyone in every thread that you are a part of. The M3 is worlds away in looks IMO.

FALSE Turns out "Billy" is right. HPF, which is near my house, does a stage 3 turbo kit for the E46 M3 that turns out 1,046 HP with improved fuel efficiency over stock. It can do the quarter mile in the 9s. They are also soon to be coming out with a stage 4 soon which will likely waste most if not all C6 vettes.
Chill.

The C6 stock for stock, is the much better performer. The looks thing is subjective. I personally think the E46 M3 looks boring and old. But that's just opinion. The fact is the C6 spanks the shit out of the M3 in performance. FACT.

As for the 3 stage turbo M3, C6 w/ 1,200+ > 1,046HP. Point proven.

Yeah sometime in the future "some company" might invent a Stage 19 turbo for the E46 that generates 5,000HP and can make the car fly, but it doesn't exist. Let's stay out of the fantasy books silly billy.

Appreciate 0
      11-10-2008, 01:37 PM   #44
94JZA80
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1994 BPU Supra

Quote:
As for the 3 stage turbo M3, C6 w/ 1,200+ > 1,046HP. Point proven. :thumbsup
anyone can say "car A makes more power than car B"...that doesn't really prove any point at all. HPF stage 4 will be 1000+ WHP, which will be approx. equivalent to a 1200CHP C6 Vette in terms of power output. the question then becomes "who will be able to put the power down better?" hell, that question even applies to far less powerful cars. there's a good chance that a stage 2 HPF M3 will walk on such a Vette simply b/c the Vette will do nothing but spin his tires and go nowhere.

oh yeah, and by the way, the e46 M3 does not need a swap to a more stout motor, or even an engine build, to accommodate an HPF turbo kit...so no, it really doesn't take a swap or an engine build to put a BMW on par with a crazy Vette, generally speaking.