BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA

BPM

10-28-2012, 10:00 PM   #1
nchan50
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 JzB/FR e92 M3

FS:e92 Jerez Front Bumper - $100

Figured, I would post this to see if there is any interest. I am buying a new front bumper and have no need for this one. The only stipulation is the buyer needs to be able to work around my schedule as I can't take the bumper with me or store it. I plan to have my bumper replaced at Morristown BMW on 11/19 and am still working with them to confirm the time.

I am replacing the bumper b/c it appears there may be some minor damage (pics are posted below). The driver side was backed into at my parking garage and there are some creases around the headlight area. My clear bra guy said it may just be cracks in the paint and not creases in the actual bumper but I don't know for sure. Also, please note that I just had the clear bra removed to survey the damage and paint came off with it. THIS BUMPER NEEDS TO BE REPAINTED but appears to be in otherwise decent condition - no holes or anything. I opted to replace it with a brand new one as I didn't want to deal with any of this. Please let me know if you have any questions - selling for $100 given the condition (tow hook cover not included).
Attached Images

Appreciate 0