BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

06-07-2011, 02:01 PM   #1
BMWM3NY
Registered
Rep
Drives: M3

Talking WTB : BMW m3 e92 Coupe .

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey guys I live in NYC, at the moment I am out in search for a e92 m3 ! . I am out on deployment in Afghanistan at the moment and will be back in 2 Months. If i can find the right car for the right price I will get my family to buy the car for me even before I get back. All I want is a e92 coupe in the low 40's and if its a higher year than I am willing to pay in the high 40's.
The most important factor for me is the warranty so that means it still must be under warranty, mid to low miles. I do not car about color or anything else. DCT or 6mt will do. Preferably good options on the car. I will be searching for the next 2-3 months so Just drop by and give me full car info and price, or you can email me the info to xxnyczafgthugzxx @yahoo .com

Appreciate 0
      06-08-2011, 04:07 AM   #2
yumaverick
Private
Rep
Drives: Jet Blk E92 M3

take a look at my thread....08 e92 dct blk on blk under warranty for another 13 months! every option offered
Appreciate 0