BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Mporium BMW

11-03-2010, 11:35 PM   #23
quaixe
///M luver
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 Vert SG/IR

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan292009 View Post
I owned a 05 330i ZHP had the S3 package installed at Global imports and they did a great job and the customer service there was great. The price was on par with the amount of labor hours. I would recomend Global based on my past experience.
yep, got my M serviced at Global, very satisfy with their work but make sure they dun wash ur car after serviced
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2010, 09:34 PM   #24
Jean-Claude
Banned
Rep
Drives: m3

David Harrison knows his stuff too. He's a buddy just as Ron is to me. The thing is, the OP asked for someone who could install Dinan parts and before I let Global touch my car(they did before and cost me a $13k motor) I would take my car to someone who owns/operates their shop. It's the way I do business when working on cars and appreciate it when I find like-minded mechanics/tuners.

Is Ron more expensive upfront than a dealership that installs Dinan? In many cases, yes. But he is a perfectionist and will only do it the right way, while many other shops will tell you anything just to get the go ahead on a job(read:your $$$). Dealerships are all about the money in your pocket. Ron has saved me a ton of money over the years and Global has RUINED me ever going back. I say that with buddies who work at Global.

Ron is an enthusiast who happens to own a mechanic/tuner shop.

Aside from Dinan, both Ron and David will take good care of you. They are both outstanding mechanics and very honest.
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2011, 11:41 AM   #25
MosesEMMMY
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 09vert

do any of you guys get together somewhere in Atlanta? I used to be on the RSX forums and we always had meets or something to talk sh1t about like vehicles.
Appreciate 0