BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

02-14-2008, 01:21 PM   #23
ruff
Conspicuous consumption
Rep
Drives: 987 S .2, Lemond Zurich

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW / Oregon View Post
Wow, what a piece of work.
Thanks, then you should really like this one.

I am amused at how you defend your fellow running mate Epacy for a super moderator wanna-be job that doesn't exist. You might want to do a little home work before you stir the pot between me and my bud Epacy. You do know we may be getting cars that are similarly spec-ed.

Actual facts and evidence are sadly not Epacy's strong suite. His strong suite consists of fearing 335 owners and supposed trolls, campaigning for a non existent moderator job, taking pot shots, even when not spoken to, and of course clarifying reposts. And since you didn't do your homework either, let me present an actual quote from another buddy of Epacy's and Epacy himself. The first one is Keto's response to my thread where I simply ask if the M3 is overweight:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keto View Post
Ruff, can you give us a preview of next month's complaint?
This is Epacy's laugh of approval for Keto's shot he took at me:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epacy View Post
I believe any rational person can deduce from this exchange that both Keto and Epacy believe the M3 is not overweight, in fact, they think I am whiner to even suggest it. Secondly, Does it at all sound fanboyish and do you detect any anger at me for simply questioning the M3's weight? I always took you to be rationale and objective when it came to BMW, my mistake.

Here is another quote and exactly what I was referring to in my earlier post about your buddy Epacy getting angry and defensive at me for simply questioning the M3's poor gas mileage: Read the quote below and see if it sounds a bit fanboyish to you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epacy View Post

Doom-and-gloom at it again.

Cool, don't get the car then. Go to another board that has a car that meets your criteria. What exactly is the problem here?

It's not a weekend car for who? Stop making wild generalizations that don't apply.
Oh, that's right you also argued with me about my ridiculous belief that the M3 gets poor mileage, then you went on to preach about how environmentally conscious you are. Good timing Greg and nice argument. FYI the GT2 will apparently not be assessed a gas guzzler tax at all. Comments?

And of course, on this very thread, Epacy is at it again whining about me pointing out to someone else that that BMW is not likely going to CPO the M3 due to costs. And of course, you again, are perturbed with me for questioning your running mates fanboy status. Where does that place you?

Suggestion: reread Epacy's quotes and some of his other infamous quotes then get back to me.
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2008, 01:32 PM   #24
devo
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Bimmers & Porsches

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruff View Post
Thanks, then you should really like this one.

I am amused at how you defend your fellow running mate Epacy for a super moderator wanna-be job that doesn't exist. You might want to do a little home work before you stir the pot between me and my bud Epacy. You do know we may be getting cars that are similarly spec-ed.

Actual facts and evidence are sadly not Epacy's strong suite. His strong suite consists of fearing 335 owners and supposed trolls, campaigning for a non existent moderator job, taking pot shots, even when not spoken to, and of course clarifying reposts. And since you didn't do your homework either, let me present an actual quote from another buddy of Epacy's and Epacy himself. The first one is Keto's response to my thread where I simply ask if the M3 is overweight:

This is Epacy's laugh of approval for Keto's shot he took at me:

I believe any rational person can deduce from this exchange that both Keto and Epacy believe the M3 is not overweight, in fact, they think I am whiner to even suggest it. Secondly, Does it at all sound fanboyish and do you detect any anger at me for simply questioning the M3's weight? I always took you to be rationale and objective when it came to BMW, my mistake.

Here is another quote and exactly what I was referring to in my earlier post about your buddy Epacy getting angry and defensive at me for simply questioning the M3's poor gas mileage: Read the quote below and see if it sounds a bit fanboyish to you?

Oh, that's right you also argued with me about my ridiculous belief that the M3 gets poor mileage, then you went on to preach about how environmentally conscious you are. Good timing Greg and nice argument. FYI the GT2 will apparently not be assessed a gas guzzler tax at all. Comments?

And of course, on this very thread, Epacy is at it again whining about me pointing out to someone else that that BMW is not likely going to CPO the M3 due to costs. And of course, you again, are perturbed with me for questioning your running mates fanboy status. Where does that place you?

Suggestion: reread Epacy's quotes and some of his other infamous quotes then get back to me.

Ruff,

You have far too much time on your hands.
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2008, 01:47 PM   #25
ruff
Conspicuous consumption
Rep
Drives: 987 S .2, Lemond Zurich

Quote:
Originally Posted by devo View Post
Ruff,

You have far too much time on your hands.
I have already put in close to 40 hours of work this week and Valentines is taken car of, how about you? I also have close to two feet of snow in my yard and have been shoveling like a maniac this winter. My workouts for the week are about complete; but you are right, I really do need to get out the cross country skis.
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2008, 02:05 PM   #26
MMMark
Registered
Rep
Drives: Lexus IS300

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwm5e60 View Post
What does CPO stand for?
Certified Pre-Owned
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2008, 03:08 PM   #27
Drew10
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2005 M3

Post 1 = an interesting tale of a test drive; soon there after, thread degenerates into a "woman fest".
      02-14-2008, 03:15 PM   #28
Deathboy
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: GT4

The Vagapocalypse has begun!
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2008, 12:15 AM   #29
Big Windy
Major General
United_States