BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

07-11-2013, 08:13 AM   #1
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

Exclamation STBMW new direction

Hello everyone I wanted to take a brief moment and inform the community that both Ryan Amico and Francesca Ortiz aka Checa are no longer working at Steve Thomas BMW. I will not go into details but I will say I wish them both great success on whatever their future holds in store for them and I appreciate all the hard work they put in over the years they were with us at Steve Thomas BMW.

In the meantime I will be working with Steve Thomas on putting a new team together. The main and only goal is always to take care of everyone on the forum. I started this whole forum thing for Steve Thomas BMW bc I wanted to make sure my friends and fellow forum members got the service and pricing they deserve . For now we will have Tony Rossi handle all the orders and quotes that are emailed in. Tony will also be handling all the deliveries of all the current orders.

Tony has been with the Thomas family for over 19 years and has been the lead under Mr. Thomas for a majority of that time. He is a great guy and basically in the car business is known as one of the most knowledgable people there is!

I will still be on here all the time and am always available via PM as you all know, unless I'm golfing . I can promise you, the bimmerpost community, that Steve Thomas will still offer the same great service and insane pricing that you have come to expect over the past years!

As always thank you all for your on going support, it really means a lot to all of us at STBMW and we really appreciate it!

cheers
Jimmy aka GOLFFRR

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2013, 08:48 AM   #2
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3

Garage List
Wow, that's quite the turn of events!
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2013, 09:16 AM   #3
VMcV3y
Major
Rep
Drives: 2022 X3MC; 2012 M3 Cabriolet

Garage List
Thanks for the info.

You know, I've been on here for a little over a year. And haven't really given any thought before about the origination of the forum and the who-runs-this-thing?

Is there a posting or FAQ that explains a little history and the current operations? Obviously, there are thousands and thousands of people that have come together to share their stories, give advice, and get flamed (can't miss that, lol). The forum background info would be nice to know. In short, whom do we give a "Thanks!" to?

- V

2012 ///M3 Cabriolet; Le Mans Blue Metallic. >177k miles and still rocks!
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2013, 09:20 AM   #4
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

^^As far as the Forum (bimmerpost.com) that is owned by Jason and Mark. thats a great idea. Jason should post a little sticky on how he started bimmerpost!

this thread however is just to inform the community on what is going on with our dealership since we have helped so many on here over the years I wanted to keep everyone updated on what is going on so there is no confusion.

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 0