BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

EXXEL Distributions

04-06-2011, 02:31 PM   #23
anthony @ eas
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: R56 Cooper S

I would record all the most popular songs before the artists do and keep them secret, then when the artists release their albums I'd sue them for blatantly stealing my songs.
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2011, 02:49 PM   #24
schoy
Major
Rep
Drives: Melbourne Red E90 M3

The more interesting philosophical question is how would your choices end up changing history, especially those of you that are talking lotto winnings or investing in stock.

For example, I think once you've won the lotto, you've changed history enough that the numbers/payouts would henceforth be different.

Also, putting all your life savings into a single stock and getting rich is almost a surefire receipe for an SEC investigation (especially if you do it over and over again) ... which might change the market enough to deviate from history ...
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2011, 03:06 PM   #25
persian54
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M760/G83M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:bHd:. View Post
Oh and I would go back to high school and smash all the chicks that wanted it when i was too naive to realize it.
This

Quote:
Originally Posted by FStop7 View Post
I would save Tupac and Biggie's lives
This

And Invest
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2011, 03:10 PM   #26
Brey335i
Banned
Rep
Drives: e46 ///M3

I'd invent Google
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2011, 03:22 PM   #27
VenomBMW
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 128i Convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by schoy View Post
The more interesting philosophical question is how would your choices end up changing history, especially those of you that are talking lotto winnings or investing in stock.

For example, I think once you've won the lotto, you've changed history enough that the numbers/payouts would henceforth be different.

Also, putting all your life savings into a single stock and getting rich is almost a surefire receipe for an SEC investigation (especially if you do it over and over again) ... which might change the market enough to deviate from history ...
True. But even with the most thorough investigation they can't get you for anything. They'd think you're just a crazy and very very lucky man.
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2011, 05:40 PM   #28
Spool
Vietnam
Rep
Drives: A few

I would've worn a condom when i had sex with this prostitute

MKIV 6spd 1000hp Club
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2011, 05:44 PM   #29
persian54
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M760/G83M4

Quote:

Turning all Butterfly affect on us I see lol

Putting too much in a stock will inflate it and it won't really be beneficial...

SEC can't touch you as you just seem to be super lucky
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2011, 06:20 PM   #30
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1

Quote:

We are also talking about time travel here! I'd say legalities and the like are moot from the get go.
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2011, 06:34 PM   #31
Kroy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

Quote:

i would change something in my recent history. i like where i am so don't want to change my life too much. just big lotto jackpot and a couple investments would do. i'd then live the future like a boss. just want to enhance my life, not be someone completely different.
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2011, 07:34 PM   #32
VenomBMW
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 128i Convertible

Maybe some of these huge lotto winners were time travelers. Lol. If we see anyone win $150 million plus from the jackpots more than once then we can be certain they time travelled. But life would be kinda boring. Besides M3's and Ferrari's the past would be depressing for us because the technology, cars, movies and many other things would all feel so ancient and boring compared to what we have now. I mean the majority of cars from the 90s-early 2000s were all ugly as hell. Only recently are cars starting to look cool.
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2011, 08:37 PM   #33
tlav17
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomBMW View Post
Maybe some of these huge lotto winners were time travelers. Lol. If we see anyone win $150 million plus from the jackpots more than once then we can be certain they time travelled. But life would be kinda boring. Besides M3's and Ferrari's the past would be depressing for us because the technology, cars, movies and many other things would all feel so ancient and boring compared to what we have now. I mean the majority of cars from the 90s-early 2000s were all ugly as hell. Only recently are cars starting to look cool.
good point. but I think i could get by with a mclaren F1, diablo, F50, etc...

Past: '08 Alpine White M3, '07 Titanium Silver Z4 M Coupe, '04 Imola Red M3 Coupe
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2011, 01:30 AM   #34
Nutballa
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW F13 M6 // BMW F22 M235i

Invest in the small startup companies that are soon to be huge. Copy all the ideas from the infomercials and market them. Don't date that one asian chick. Ask that one other chick. Get Justin Bebber's w/e youtube page shut down before he makes it big. Wait in the bushes with a bat where my car got jacked. Bet on the SuperBowl games. Use the profits to warn or even save lives before the Japanese earthquake and reactor fallout.

"Power is nothing without Control" - Pirelli.

Appreciate 0
      04-07-2011, 04:24 AM   #35
RCUK
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 911 Turbo

Id go hang out with Jesus ... see what all the fuss was about.

Would take my cameraphone to take a few pics too!